Liar-N-Chief mouths cuts all the while 2012 debt SURPASSES 2011

Actually, it was Meister that constructed an implied counter-factual.

No, not really, Polk.

Yes, because to claim it's Obama's fault requires believing the deficit would be lower today is McCain had been elected.

It most certainly would have been lower. McCain wouldn't have rammed Obamacare down our throats, he wouldn't have signed the porkulus boondoggle, and he wouldn't be trying to regulate the fossil fuel industry into extinction.

No, not really, Polk.

Yes, because to claim it's Obama's fault requires believing the deficit would be lower today is McCain had been elected.

It most certainly would have been lower. McCain wouldn't have rammed Obamacare down our throats, he wouldn't have signed the porkulus boondoggle, and he wouldn't be trying to regulate the fossil fuel industry into extinction.

1. The Affordable Care Act reduced the deficit.
2. It's very likely McCain would have passed a tax cut passage as large (if not larger) than the stimulus.
3. Without getting to the merits of your claim about fossil fuels, it wouldn't have a meaningful impact on the deficit even if you're correct.

I suppose you did that each time you blamed Boooooooooooooooosh, as with Kerry?? And you do that with every single Politician, right Polk?? What utter BULLCRAP.. it's not even believable.. Why don't you just come out and say you refuse to hold your messiah's feet to the fire.. because that's what it comes down to.. FACTS. Something liberals are allergic to!

I would absolutely say it would be weird to attack Bush for something that Gore or Kerry would have also done. You can attack the idea, but that would require attacking both parties.

Also, the conservative claim of "Obama as messiah" is downright laughable when one considers the deification of Reagan.
You're a complete and total hack as shown in this thread. Meister has the good grace and decency to assign blame regardless of political affiliation because it's the truth. As I stated earlier, I've never seen one single liberal on this forum own up to the truth. NOT ONE.. And we call him your messiah because of zombies like yourself.

Meister has been willing to actually address the question is a meaningful way. All you've done is troll. Then again, I doubt you're capable of substantive discussion.

1. The Affordable Care Act reduced the deficit.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You're joking, right?

2. It's very likely McCain would have passed a tax cut passage as large (if not larger) than the stimulus.

Tax cuts would have actually stimulated the economy and brought us back to full employment. All the porkulus boondoggle did is provide sustenance for a hoard of new government parasites.

3. Without getting to the merits of your claim about fossil fuels, it wouldn't have a meaningful impact on the deficit even if you're correct.

Killing the fossil fuels industry is drastically increasing the cost of energy and thereby sending the economy into the shitter.

Liberals just don't fathom the idea that government is a burden on the economy. In their delusional universe, government regulations have no cost.

Last edited:
1. No, I'm not. Go read the CBO report.
2. There is absolutely no reason to believe a tax cut package would have had a greater stimulative impact.
3. The problem with that argument is that for all of Obama's "killing the fossil fuels industry", we're actually in the midst of a domestic energy production boom.

I never put McCain into the mix, this is about Obama, democrats, and republicans. They all have a hand in where we are today.

But to blame Obama requires comparing his performance to the alternative.

No, it's not obama has outspent all presidents combined you just blind to the fact. I bet if obama called you son you would say hello father. Obama hands down is the worst president in history. Anyway who edited my post to begin with? Don't tell me the liberals on here are that shallow?

Last edited:
Quit trashing President Obama's accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him.

He has an impressive list of accomplishments:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner. First President, when asked to supply proof of citizenship, claims "racism" though same demands were made of all predecessors First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States First President to violate the War Powers Act. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico . First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party. First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. ,including those with criminal convictions. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign. First President to terminate America's ability to put a man in space. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation. First President to have a law signed by auto-pen without being present. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN). First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal). First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists. First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 102 to date. First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it. First President to go on global “apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours. First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer. First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense. First President to repeat the Holy Quran & tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences”. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).

How is this hope and change working out for you?

I have. The CBO report now says Obamacare will cost $2 trillion over 10 years, not $900 billion. However, even that figure is a fiction since the CBO is required to report based on whatever bullshit assumptions the Democrats who sponsored the bill feed them.

2. There is absolutely no reason to believe a tax cut package would have had a greater stimulative impact.

No reason except that it has worked every time it has been tried. On the other hand, spending on government boondoggles has never worked. FDR tried that for 10 years with no positive results. If the government had simply done nothing, the economy would have recovered quite rapidly. Obama has thrown every obstacle imaginable against the recovery.

The problem with that argument is that for all of Obama's "killing the fossil fuels industry", we're actually in the midst of a domestic energy production boom.

Shutting down hundreds of coal fired power plants has a cost, even if they are replaced by natural gas fired power plants. Oil production has increased on private lands, but Obama has virtually shut down drilling on federal lands. The price of oil would be a lot lower if it wasn't for Obama's interference.

Quit trashing President Obama's accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him.

He has an impressive list of accomplishments:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner. First President, when asked to supply proof of citizenship, claims "racism" though same demands were made of all predecessors First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States First President to violate the War Powers Act. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico . First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party. First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. ,including those with criminal convictions. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign. First President to terminate America's ability to put a man in space. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation. First President to have a law signed by auto-pen without being present. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN). First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal). First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists. First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 102 to date. First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it. First President to go on global “apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours. First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer. First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense. First President to repeat the Holy Quran & tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences”. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).

How is this hope and change working out for you?

HOT DAAAMMM!!!!. Does this mean you won't be voting for Obama? LAMO.

I have. The CBO report now says Obamacare will cost $2 trillion over 10 years, not $900 billion. However, even that figure is a fiction since the CBO is required to report based on whatever bullshit assumptions the Democrats who sponsored the bill feed them.

No reason except that it has worked every time it has been tried. On the other hand, spending on government boondoggles has never worked. FDR tried that for 10 years with no positive results. If the government had simply done nothing, the economy would have recovered quite rapidly. Obama has thrown every obstacle imaginable against the recovery.

The problem with that argument is that for all of Obama's "killing the fossil fuels industry", we're actually in the midst of a domestic energy production boom.

Shutting down hundreds of coal fired power plants has a cost, even if they are replaced by natural gas fired power plants. Oil production has increased on private lands, but Obama has virtually shut down drilling on federal lands. The price of oil would be a lot lower if it wasn't for Obama's interference.

Where do you get this bullshit? FOX?

How much or how little do you think you need to pay to "stimulate" your economy?
Matter of fact, what was the rate of federal incomem tax you paid last year? Was it higher than 20%? As low at Mitts 14.7%. Maybe you need Mitts accounatant. Or H&R Block. But you prolly do your own.

What is the magic fuking number cause we know the rate we are paying now isn't working. So how low? 2% 5%?

For anyone like you that can predict the price of oil in the future like you did above, the right tax rate should be a piece of cake. Have at it. Let Congress know.

Very good creative writing though. Except you had to many run on sentences. And maybe a paragraph indent would have been nice. I didn't check for spelling though. All in all as a work of fiction, I give it a C cause it made me laugh.

President Obama thinks if he says something that's all it takes.. He never has to actually do what he claims he's going to do..

Debt Jumped $1.2759T in FY 2012; Up $10,855 Per Household in Just 12 Months; Beats 2011

He lies every time he opens his trap.

Debt Jumped $1.2759T in FY 2012; Up $10,855 Per Household in Just 12 Months; Beats 2011 | CNSNews.com

Why don't you people use real news sources?

I didn't think this board was type of far-right moron playground.

I would absolutely say it would be weird to attack Bush for something that Gore or Kerry would have also done. You can attack the idea, but that would require attacking both parties.

Also, the conservative claim of "Obama as messiah" is downright laughable when one considers the deification of Reagan.
You're a complete and total hack as shown in this thread. Meister has the good grace and decency to assign blame regardless of political affiliation because it's the truth. As I stated earlier, I've never seen one single liberal on this forum own up to the truth. NOT ONE.. And we call him your messiah because of zombies like yourself.

Meister has been willing to actually address the question is a meaningful way. All you've done is troll. Then again, I doubt you're capable of substantive discussion.

He agree's with me.. He just says it nicer.. Your ridiculous make believe scenario is just that.. RIDICULOUS!

1. You're comparing different ten year windows, so it's not a relevant comparison. And since it's a budget provision, it doesn't have to rest of assumptions (unlike the Ryan budget, which the CBO report rests of series of magical asterisks).
2. Neither of those things is true. Tax cuts have a much smaller impact because most of the money ends up being stuffed in a mattress. The New Deal programs were wildly effective, with sharp declines in unemployment and rapidly increasing output.
3. Coal plants are shutting down because it's way cheaper to use natural gas.

He agree's with me.. He just says it nicer.. Your ridiculous make believe scenario is just that.. RIDICULOUS!

I know you two are one the same side. The difference is that he can make a reasoned case for it.

Forum List

Back