Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

what the hell is the difference? Saying that our leaders sending the troops out is God's plan is the same fucking thing considering she's referring to her SON who is going to IRAQ!

fuck. Can you breath with your head shoved that far up your own ass?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes it does, she said that she wanted everyone to pray for our leaders that would send them out to do God's plan. Not that the Iraq war was God's plan...

Btw which position is more extreme...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs]YouTube - Sarah Palin: War in Iraq is "God's Plan"[/ame]
or
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH5ixmT83JE]YouTube - Jeremiah Wright - God Damn America[/ame]

server traffic? Right...more like they were afraid of Palin being "Reverend Wrighted"

what the hell is the difference? Saying that our leaders sending the troops out is God's plan is the same fucking thing considering she's referring to her SON who is going to IRAQ!

fuck. Can you breath with your head shoved that far up your own ass?

Well claiming that someone said that Iraq is God's plan, isn't accurate. Afterall she didn't say that in the video....

:cuckoo:

No, you were trying to change the subject away from Sarah Palin's bat shit crazy statements.

What so its crazy to assert that our leaders need God's direction, even though our country was founded as one nation under God.

Edited by the left.

She what she really says here, it starts at 5:30.

Governor Palin says "Pray for our military men and woman who are striving to do what is right for this country, pray that our national leaders are sending them out on a task from God. That is what we have to pray for, that there is a plan and that plan is from God."

Don't all Christians believe that God has a plan?

Since Senator Obama is a Christian, doesn't he believe that?

So if Governor Palin prayer ask for us to pray that our leaders are following God's plan, wouldn't Senator Obama approve of that message?

It sounds totally different when you hear the begining of the sentence, as the left wingers obviously understand, because they purposefully left it out of their recording.

Please watch it. 5:30-6:02

Last edited:
Why aren't you contrasting Wright with Kalnins?

Is it because you recognize Kalnins speech is as hateful, towards democrats, as Wrights is, towards whites?

Maybe you could post some Kalnin videos? I was contrasting the video that was posted.

Shall we do a little fact check on Democratic claims as well? I completly agree facts are facts, democrat or republican does not matter. However, I think it's worth mentioning that all these wonderful tax programs that Obama has planned for that magical 250k mark is a complete farce. If for example, you increase taxes on small business do you think that small business is going to just suck that up and not pass it along to the
consumer to compensate? The same can be said for any business that is taxed in the wonderful yet good old marxist redistribution of wealth alter the democrats prey at year after year. Yes, Bush has been a disaster domestically as a president and with rising food, gas and unemployment, the talk about taxing business as a so called "get back" for the poor working man is simply going to increase prices, unemployment and inflation to compensate. Any business owner is not simply going to say "why yes I will go back to a 36 to 40% pre 2000 tax bracket in the name supporting the poor govt. Give me a break, it's the same old tactic. give the least of us what the the wealthy have to earn thier votes, scare the elderly, and promise anything. Democrats have done this for year's this is NOT change it is a flashier 21st century version of the same old thing.

As for facts, if a party is so caught up in the in's and outs of the goings-on of a former mayor of a small town in Ak. all because she represents something unexpected, rather than the real issues then it proves she must have something they dont have. I would love to know why the democrats don't spent this much effort on a small town South Chicago Lawyer that taught at the Univ. of Chicago with William Ayers (i.e. terrorist), and spent approx. 18 months in the Senate of a six year term before running for president? I have an answer, it might be to divert attention for the complete lack of qualifications of Obama to be president. They don't compare Obama to McCain as they can't so they spend time on a person who is on par with his qualifications with one notable exception, she has run a government, while he never has. (that is a FACT)

Also, on the National Guard thing, you also may want to check you facts there too, while it is true that governer's do not normally control the National Guard op's. They can and do deploy the guard in their states during emergencies and Gov. Palin has during 2007 to fight wildfires in Alaska. She is in charge of the National Guard when it comes to matters of Homland Security in Alaska and Natural Disasters. So the demcratic talking points brought to you bye Howard Dean and the move-on.org people as usual are taking the truth and using it to suit their own needs.

Wake up Marine!! this man is will gut our military and has said so, this is not something we can and need at this point in time "Obama stated that if elected he would enact budget cuts in the range of tens of billions of dollars,"slow development of future combat systems," stop investing in "unproven" missile defense systems, and Millitary personel" source, Obama Campaign 08. I wish you all well and hope you all make the right decision in Nov. becuase once you get past the hype on this man, you will see he is NOT qualified.

I have no idea what you liberals are complaining about.

I think Sarah is the perfect representative of the New Republican value system.

I could not be more pleased with her selection.

I applaude the McCain team for turning over whatever rock they must have to have found her.

Please major media outlets! Let the facts about this VP candidate come out slowly for the next two months.

I have no idea what you liberals are complaining about.

I think Sarah is the perfect representative of the New Republican value system.
I could not be more pleased with her selection.

I applaude the McCain team for turning over whatever rock they must have to have found her.

Please major media outlets! Let the facts about this VP candidate come out slowly for the next two months.

Is this the same as Obama's black values system?

Ok ... I watched the clip ...

Edited by the left.

She what she really says here, it starts at 5:30.

Governor Palin says "Pray for our military men and woman who are striving to do what is right for this country, pray that our national leaders are sending them out on a task from God. That is what we have to pray for, that there is a plan and that plan is from God."

So it seems like she is saying "pray that the Iraq war is a task from God," and not that is flat out is a task from God.

Don't all Christians believe that God has a plan?

Some a lot more so than others ...

Since Senator Obama is a Christian, doesn't he believe that?

To an extent, yes, I would think so.

So if Governor Palin prayer ask for us to pray that our leaders are following God's plan, wouldn't Senator Obama approve of that message?

I'm not entirely sure he would ... I'm not sure that Senator Obama would think that the Iraq War could possibly be considered God's plan ...

It sounds totally different when you hear the begining of the sentence, as the left wingers obviously understand, because they purposefully left it out of their recording.

Please watch it. 5:30-6:02

I do agree that it does slightly change the context.

Ok ... I watched the clip ...

So it seems like she is saying "pray that the Iraq war is a task from God," and not that is flat out is a task from God.

Some a lot more so than others ...

To an extent, yes, I would think so.

I'm not entirely sure he would ... I'm not sure that Senator Obama would think that the Iraq War could possibly be considered God's plan ...

I do agree that it does slightly change the context.

Thanks again for your honesty...

It's amazing what actually paying attention to the words does for one's understanding.

And it's also amazing what going to the source will do for the truth.

Never believe crap you hear second hand...and if you don't understand the English language, please don't bore people with ridiculous assumptions about what people "mean" when they say something. Just go with what they actually say, ducks.

Maybe you could post some Kalnin videos? I was contrasting the video that was posted.

Yeah I'll find it in a minute.

But Palin did say more directly than you posted about the war. I'll find that too - it might be wahat Marta posted, did you look at that.

In the meantime, the creation thing she *does8want taught in the science classroom, alongside evolution, which on other threads people were saying she never said in science. Well, her party has it as a plank, in alaska:

The volatile issue of teaching creation science in public schools popped up in the Alaska governor’s race this week when Republican Sarah Palin said she thinks creationism should be taught alongside evolution in the state’s public classrooms.

Palin was answering a question from the moderator near the conclusion of Wednesday night’s televised debate on KAKM Channel 7 when she said, “Teach both. You know, don’t be afraid of information. Healthy debate is so important, and it’s so valuable in our schools. I am a proponent of teaching both.”

The article goes on to point out:

The Republican Party of Alaska platform says, in its section on education: “We support giving Creation Science equal representation with other theories of the origin of life. If evolution is taught, it should be presented as only a theory.”

She has no grasp of science. Science drives technology. She cannot be in a position to be making policy for our country.

And she's a nut.

Nothing wrong with that.

You want to teach your garbage, we get to teach ours as well. That's the way it works.

And a nut doesn't reduce pork by more than $200 million in one year, or gain 80 percent approval ratings of her state.

Forum List

Back