Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

You just hate her because she's a woman.

When the leftie talking heads can't come up with anything better than, "Did you see the pins they were wearing?" on Larry King's special after-speech edition, you know you guys are in a world of hurt.

Puhleeeeeeeeeeze ...

I vehemently disagree with her on a lot of issues ...

And She happens to be on my guy's opposing ticket therefor she is open game to attacks ....

OMFG pwnt!!!!

No way they will even acknowledge that video ....

oh totally. YET WATCH HOW BABA AND RGS PRETENDS THAT BACK TO BACK VIDEOS OF HER BULLSHIT AMOUNTS TO A MEDIA BIAS.

:lol:

after the post orgasm glow wears off the republicans are going to find out why this is nothing more than Hariet Meyers part 2.

Kind of like the truth on things she actually did opposed to what she's saying on too many topics to count? :lol:

oh, you mean like that BRIDGE that she claims to have been against despite the provable fact of the matter?

oh totally. YET WATCH HOW BABA AND RGS PRETENDS THAT BACK TO BACK VIDEOS OF HER BULLSHIT AMOUNTS TO A MEDIA BIAS.

after the post orgasm glow wears off the republicans are going to find out why this is nothing more than Hariet Meyers part 2.

And right after the inauguration Americans are gonig to find that they are stuck with the same two parties that will go after each other like ninnies for 4 more fucking years.

And right after the inauguration Americans are gonig to find that they are stuck with the same two parties that will go after each other like ninnies for 4 more fucking years.

be that as it may, ONE of the candidates in this race doesn't have their foot in aged 20th century politics while the other relies on laughable gimicks that amounts to the toy inside a cereal box. I'll go ahead and continue supporting the one who doesn't sing about bomb bomb bomb bombing iran for the sake of isreal, thanks. If you dn't like the two party system then go get your grass root effort on.

You forgot H followed by A then repeated several times in neat little rows. :cuckoo:

HA!

yea.. cause "derr, uh, duhh.. post 32" sure is deeper than me laughing at your stupid ass.

how does it feel to know that I am smarter than you?

Not because we think she's bat-shit insane and disagree highly with her policies? No it couldn't be that could it? :banghead:

I think she's bat-shit insane and don't agree with her policies.

She's wrong for the environment on most issues, she continues the Bush policy of being anti-science, and she believes the Iraq war is God's war which presumably is why she hasn't bothered learning about it but has asked people to pray about it.

She's smart as a fox and dumb as a doorknob. She's bat-shit insane.

Forum List

Back