Liar-In-Chief Slams Michigan’s Right-To-Work Law During Fiscal Cliff Speech…

video at site
Worse President EVER

SNIP:
Jaw-dropping lie alert: Obama tells workers right-to-work laws “take away your rights to bargain for better wages,” in reality it stops workers from being forced to join a union as a condition of employment. Nothing in those laws relates to collective bargaining. So he’s either grossly misinformed or lying his ass off.

Yes, he's still campaigning, which in his case means LYING. He never stopped campaigning/LYING the first term, and it looks like this one will be the same.

Amazing how many blatant LIES the a-hole has gotten away with, with MSM just sitting there like FAT pigs at a trough, slurping it up and nodding.

Last edited:
Obama is a Grey cloud over this Country, he is a clown of immeasurable proportions.He always has his nose up someones ass......

View attachment 23017

Well.......that all sounds very serious. But tell me....is he the worse?

You tell me after the next 4 years are up,OK ? See if the Country still has that warm and fuzzy feeling when we hit that magic 20 trillion mark of unrelenting borrowing and speeding. 1 in 6.5 on food stamps is not progress. Do not forget Obamacare kicks in totally in 2014, yee-haw , good times a coming indeed....View attachment 23018

OK, 2012 didn't quite work out, but ya gotta love an optimist who never gives up.:eusa_clap:

so apparently the right and ability to unionize is terrible, and giving employees the ability to collectively bargain for better wages is also terrible.

can someone on the right explain this to everyone? why wouldnt you want to the ability to negotiate better wages and benefits?

so apparently the right and ability to unionize is terrible, and giving employees the ability to collectively bargain for better wages is also terrible.

can someone on the right explain this to everyone? why wouldnt you want to the ability to negotiate better wages and benefits?

False sense of self-worth. They are concerned that they will be a more valuable employee than one or more other employees, but will be compensated the same. This is, of course, delusional on their part. They will happily take less as long as they can say that they get more than someone else.

video at site
Worse President EVER

SNIP:
Jaw-dropping lie alert: Obama tells workers right-to-work laws “take away your rights to bargain for better wages,” in reality it stops workers from being forced to join a union as a condition of employment. Nothing in those laws relates to collective bargaining. So he’s either grossly misinformed or lying his ass off.

video and comments at site
Liar-In-Chief Slams Michigan’s Right-To-Work Law During Fiscal Cliff Speech… | Weasel Zippers

Why is he flying around the country making these speeches? Is there something wrong with the Oval Office and the WH Press Room that we don't know about?

The only thing I feel confident in with the next President no matter which party.
They will not be on the campaign trail throughout their Presidency.

This President is never in the WH doing his job...
Is there a reason why this guy is always out giving speeches.

WE are over 16 fucking trillion dollars in debt.
No budget.
This fiscal cliff thing...

And this guy is out and about doing his stand up schtick before his adoring fans...

What a joke.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
video at site
Worse President EVER

SNIP:

Liar-In-Chief Slams Michigan’s Right-To-Work Law During Fiscal Cliff Speech… | Weasel Zippers

Doesn't the President recognize a cleare mandate from the People of Michigan? Elections have consequences and Right To Work WON!

video at site
Worse President EVER

SNIP:

Why is he flying around the country making these speeches? Is there something wrong with the Oval Office and the WH Press Room that we don't know about?

The only thing I feel confident in with the next President no matter which party.

No budget.

And this guy is out and about doing his stand up schtick before his adoring fans...

What a joke.

This guy is one of the hardest working people in America. You are not rational.

video at site
Worse President EVER

SNIP:

You may have the right to argue for better wages in right-to-work states, but you don't have collective bargaining that would motivate employers to give you those better wages. So, Obama is right; and you -- as usual -- are full of shit.

That is a LIE!

video at site
Worse President EVER

SNIP:

Doesn't the President recognize a cleare mandate from the People of Michigan? Elections have consequences and Right To Work WON!

What percentage of Michiganders are in favor of this move to becoming a right to work state? Do you know?

No budget.

What a joke.

This guy is one of the hardest working people in America. You are not rational.

:bs1:

False sense of self-worth. They are concerned that they will be a more valuable employee than one or more other employees, but will be compensated the same. This is, of course, delusional on their part. They will happily take less as long as they can say that they get more than someone else.
if thats your justification as to why unions are bad, you have an extremely poor understanding of unions.

If I'm a conscientious, hard-working union member, why shouldn't I get paid more than the lazy slob working beside me? The contract says we both make the same. Therefore, I have no incentive to continue being conscientious and hard-working. Why should I bust my ass when I can get paid for sitting on my ass like the guy next to me?

if thats your justification as to why unions are bad, you have an extremely poor understanding of unions.

I think you misunderstand me.

If I'm a conscientious, hard-working union member, why shouldn't I get paid more than the lazy slob working beside me? The contract says we both make the same. Therefore, I have no incentive to continue being conscientious and hard-working. Why should I bust my ass when I can get paid for sitting on my ass like the guy next to me?

Without the union, you will be paid less. The lazy sob will be paid less too. But YOUR wages and benefits will be lower. What is your incentive then?

As I said, you have a false sense of self worth. You need collective bargaining to ensure that YOU get what you are worth. But your primary concern is that someone else might get more than they are worth. Of course, being delusional, you expect that you will be able to negotiate for yourself....and get more. Or....you think your employer will recognize your superhuman effort and pay you what you are worth out of fairness.

video at site
Worse President EVER

SNIP:

After Bush, how can you give Obama that title?

Forum List

Back