Liar-In-Chief Slams Michigan’s Right-To-Work Law During Fiscal Cliff Speech…

I've seen union work sites. Lots of milling about. Had them ask us if we were union. Told them no and they asked us to leave. We told them to walk away while they could. Never had a problem with them again. We even helped them lift a few things they needed help with. Nice guys after the initial pissing match.

Carrying two 72 lbs. landscape block in 94 degree temps tends to be more intimidating in the end.

Oooooh! You are such a manly man!

You told them to walk away while they could. What a load of shit.

Intimidating my ass.

Sorry to hear about your ass. Will there be surgery?

I've seen union work sites. Lots of milling about. Had them ask us if we were union. Told them no and they asked us to leave. We told them to walk away while they could. Never had a problem with them again. We even helped them lift a few things they needed help with. Nice guys after the initial pissing match.

Carrying two 72 lbs. landscape block in 94 degree temps tends to be more intimidating in the end.

Intimidating my ass.

A fine attempt....even a bit funny. Much preferred to a weak attempt to defend the lie. Would be better if you'd admit to embellishing your story.

Intimidating my ass.

A fine attempt....even a bit funny. Much preferred to a weak attempt to defend the lie. Would be better if you'd admit to embellishing your story.

Its a message board, you can redefine reality anyway you want. The event stands as written.

Why in the hell did they exclude police and firefighters in the right to work law? Government employee unions are the problem, not private sector unions! This country is so fucking backwards it's not even funny.

Forum List

Back