Liar in Chief invokes Executive Privilege over citizenship question..

Trump certainly didn’t think so.

Praised him during campaign for taking the heat and sticking to his guns, asked him to stay on after election.

IG Horowitz’s report in 2018 also didn’t think so.

There is only one group of people that think so - politico rightwingers.

It's not a matter of 'thinking so' and I don't give a shit what Trump allegedly thought. I WATCHED Comey let her off with my own eyes and ears. BTW he had 0 authority to do so and Loretta Lynch abdicated her legal duties. Both should be indicted for obstruction of justice.

Last edited:

Praised him during campaign for taking the heat and sticking to his guns, asked him to stay on after election.

It's not a matter of 'thinking so' and I don't give a shit what Trump allegedly thought. I WATCHED Comey let her off with my own eyes and ears. BTW he had 0 authority to do so and Loretta Lynch abdicated her legal duties. Both should be indicted for obstruction of justice.

You silly, everyone knows only Republicans can obstruct justice. Democrats are immune.

I don't know what alternate Universe you watched this in but what I saw was Comey grand standing giving a briefing he should never have giving just for the Face Time. He could have just said that he found no grounds to indict and left it there. No, instead he went on and on about how stupid Hillary was. His job was to either charge her or not to charge her. IF he had grounds to charge her, he should have said he had enough grounds to charge her and nothing else and let the Justice Department indict her and let the courts decide. Since he didn't have enough to charge her and indict her, he should have just said that and nothing else. Like I said, if I were Trump, I would have fired him for dereliction of Duty 10 minutes after my swearing in. You can't afford to have someone like that hanging around. If he did that to Hillary chances are he'll do it to the next person as well. And I was right. But Trump didn't and fired him to cover his own ass later on because Comey turned on him.

Why would the census question about citizenship bother the left so much? We need to know the statistics don't we? It seems to me that the former president using exec priv to prevent his IRS chief from testifying about the freaking federal government punishing political enemies trumps (pardon the pun) obtaining statistics about non citizens in the next census.

Why would the census question about citizenship bother the left so much? We need to know the statistics don't we? It seems to me that the former president using exec priv to prevent his IRS chief from testifying about the freaking federal government punishing political enemies trumps (pardon the pun) obtaining statistics about non citizens in the next census.

Why is Trump afraid of the head of he IRS being asked by congress about the new consensus? Is he trying to hide something? If he isn't, just let them question the Chief and be done with it. Otherwise, it's definite proof of Obstructionism.

I'm sorry, are you some sort of Clinton investigation insider or maybe at least an accoplished lawyer who reviewed carefully the descision?

What the fuck do you know that Trump's DOJ Inspector General who metioculously reviewed email case in 2018 does not know? Do you think he is also part of the vast bi-partisan pro-Clinton conspiracy?

Read the IG report on Justice, FBI, Clinton emails

I'm sorry, are you some sort of Clinton investigation insider or maybe at least an accoplished lawyer who reviewed carefully the descision?

What the fuck do you know that Trump's DOJ Inspector General who metioculously reviewed email case in 2018 does not know? Do you think he is also part of the vast bi-partisan pro-Clinton conspiracy?

Horowitz? Damn RINO!

You don't seem to understand, check this out: Here is Comey's official finding of Hillary's investigation:

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent."

From her private server(s)!!

"We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account"

And there was CLASSIFIED and SECRET information on her private server!!

"In our system, the prosecutors make the decisions about whether charges are appropriate based on evidence the FBI has helped collect. Although we don’t normally make public our recommendations to the prosecutors, we frequently make recommendations and engage in productive conversations with prosecutors about what resolution may be appropriate, given the evidence. In this case, given the importance of the matter, I think unusual transparency is in order."

So what was Comey doing in making a prosecutor's decision? Fucking 'doublespeak' is astounding!! Where was the highest prosecutor in the land? Oh yeah, Loretta left it to the FBI. WTF? Lynch should have appointed a deputy prosecutor and RECUSE herself!!

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

So.....If the cops had 'evidence of potential violations of the statutes (laws) regarding YOU do you think you would get exonerated by the head of the FBI?

"As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case."

Now take a deep breath and try to stay calm:......That statement is word salad and contradicts itself. "although" is a key word here. Simply put, Comey is setting aside the normal way American justice works and is condoned and encouraged by a compromised AG who, for some reason, does not want to recuse herself and appoint a non-biased prosecutor. WTF is that all about? ......Answer: The DNC and Hillary.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System | Federal Bureau of Investigation

Last edited:
64817255_2506372699415601_8884146229802434560_n.jpg

You don't seem to understand,

Oh I understand that you got a million words to not actually answer my questions to you.

You really think I'll be wasting my time reading your half-baked opinions on this? After multiple investigations, tons of serious legal analysis and 100s of threads over 3 years now?

Here is a clue for you: it's settled and over, you are wrong, no charges will be ever filed without mens rea component. Time to accept that and move on with your life.

Last edited:

Oh I understand that you got a million words to not actually answer my questions to you.

You really think I'll be wasting my time reading your half-baked opinions on this? After multiple investigations, tons of serious legal analysis and 100s of threads over 3 years now?

Here is a clue for you: it's settled and over, you are wrong, no charges will be ever filed without mens rea component. Time to accept that and move on with your life.

Did you read your own link? Comey is incompetent!! Horowitz reamed him a new one.

Did you read your own link? Comey is incompetent!! Horowitz reamed him a new one.

Of course I did, Horowitz, like Rosenstein reamed Comey for publicly t-boning Hillary during election without bringing charges, which is directly against DOJ policy. In fact officially thats what Comey was fired for.

But on the question of the decision to not bring charges, IG Horowitz found Comey's conclusions legally sound, reasonable and un-biased.

Of course I did, Horowitz, like Rosenstein reamed Comey for publicly t-boning Hillary during election without bringing charges, which is directly against DOJ policy. In fact officially thats what Comey was fired for.

But on the question of the decision to not bring charges, IG Horowitz found Comey's conclusions legally sound, reasonable and un-biased.

What conclusions? It wasn't Comey's job to come to a conclusion regarding her guilt or innocence. He was supposed to present his research and evidence to the AG or acting AG (of which there was none) not hold a press conference. I don't care who says what.

Hillary should be in jail being 'T-boned' by Big Zelda.

What conclusions? It wasn't Comey's job to come to a conclusion regarding her guilt or innocence. He was supposed to present his research and evidence to the AG or acting AG (of which there was none) not hold a press conference. I don't care who says what.

Hillary should be in jail being 'T-boned' by Big Zelda.

Conclusion that bringing charrges in this case would be unprecedented and inapropriate.

Absolutely it's FBI's job to make recomendation for or against indictment, especially considering AG Lynch specifically said she will accept Director's recomendation.

Last edited:
Conclusion that bringing charrges in this case would be unprecedented and inapropriate.

Absolutely it's FBI's job to make recomendation for or against indictment, especially considering AG Lynch specifically said she will accept Director's recomendation.

The Detectives don't decide charges or make such conclusions. Detectives get and give EVIDENCE to the PROSECUTOR(S). The PROSECUTOR(S) conclude whether or not to bring CHARGES. Comey acted outside the law........PERIOD. Loretty Lynch should have appointed an acting prosecutor and officially recuse herself. She did not. The whole thing was calculated to get Hillary off the hook. They EXPECTED her to win!!!

The Detectives don't decide charges or make such conclusions. Detectives get and give EVIDENCE to the PROSECUTOR(S). The PROSECUTOR(S) conclude whether or not to bring CHARGES. Comey acted outside the law........PERIOD. Loretty Lynch should have appointed an acting prosecutor and officially recuse herself. She did not. The whole thing was calculated to get Hillary off the hook. They EXPECTED her to win!!!

Let me know when you comeback down to earth and smell the real - FBI makes RECOMMENDATIONS, not the actual charges. AG Loretta Lynch accpeted the recomendations and brought no charges. Even if she recused, acting AG would do same.

IG Horowitz REVIEWED the case in 2018 and ALSO found the conclusion of the case legally sound.

THE END.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back