Liam Neeson

These silly ass white boys act tough in movies then they think they can do that shit in real life. The movie Rocky got alot of white boys fucked up when it first came out. :laugh:

Feel free to challenge this white boy.

images
Tell him to consider himself challenged. Can you get him to meet me or is he a chicken like most white guys?

His name is Fedor. Google him and then make sure you still want to meet him. One of the best MMA fighters ever. But in your deranged mind you likely believe you can take him. You have no idea about the power of combat Sambo.
I dont need to google him. I will fight anyone. Get him to meet me if he isnt too afraid.

These silly ass white boys act tough in movies then they think they can do that shit in real life. The movie Rocky got alot of white boys fucked up when it first came out. :laugh:

images
Tell him to consider himself challenged. Can you get him to meet me or is he a chicken like most white guys?

His name is Fedor. Google him and then make sure you still want to meet him. One of the best MMA fighters ever. But in your deranged mind you likely believe you can take him. You have no idea about the power of combat Sambo.
I dont need to google him. I will fight anyone. Get him to meet me if he isnt too afraid.

Sigh. You bore me. That would be like me saying. IDC I'll play Kyrie Irving one on one and beat him. I would sound insane. You sound insane. You lost another debate.

images

Sigh. You bore me. That would be like me saying. IDC I'll play Kyrie Irving one on one and beat him. I would sound insane. You sound insane. You lost another debate.
You would sound insane because you wouldnt have a chance of beating Kyrie Irving one on one. For starters you lack the confidence to beat him. If there is one thing I have its ultimate confidence. You lost another debate.

images

You would sound insane because you wouldnt have a chance of beating Kyrie Irving one on one. For starters you lack the confidence to beat him. If there is one thing I have its ultimate confidence. You lost another debate.

LOL you need to live in reality. If you have confidence that you can fly, would you jump off the Empire State building? You lost another debate. And get your own sayings stop copying me. ZERO originality, Assfaceias.

LOL you need to live in reality. If you have confidence that you can fly, would you jump off the Empire State building? You lost another debate. And get your own sayings stop copying me. ZERO originality, Assfaceias.
If I had confidence I could fly of course I would jump off the Empire State Building. You keep losing debates because your logic never makes sense.

If I had confidence I could fly of course I would jump off the Empire State Building. You keep losing debates because your logic never makes sense.

You would? LMAO. You're an idiot. Go find a job.

I know its a foreign concept to you because you are so insecure but thats what confidence does for you. It makes expand your comfort zone which in turn gives you even more confidence. I cant remember what its like to live in the state of fear you live in. I've been a winner all my life so I have no frame of reference on being a loser like you. :rolleyes:

I know its a foreign concept to you because you are so insecure but thats what confidence does for you. It makes expand your comfort zone which in turn gives you even more confidence. I cant remember what its like to live in the state of fear you live in. I've been a winner all my life so I have no frame of reference on being a loser like you. :rolleyes:

Fear and reality are not the same. You're an irrational idiot. If you're a winner then why do you live in Oakland in your mom's basement? LOL. You're a loser and the laughing stock of this board.

Fear and reality are not the same. You're an irrational idiot. If you're a winner then why do you live in Oakland in your mom's basement? LOL. You're a loser and the laughing stock of this board.
You poor sad sack of shit. :itsok:

Fear creates your reality just like confidence creates your reality. Being a loser I wouldnt expect you to know that. :rolleyes:

Fear creates your reality just like confidence creates your reality. Being a loser I wouldnt expect you to know that. :rolleyes:

An insane person says what? You’re a dummy and now you’re swearing because you’re an irrational loser who lives in his moms basement. Ha ha ha ha fake tough guy. You lost another debate. I am laughing at your expense.

An insane person says what? You’re a dummy and now you’re swearing because you’re an irrational loser who lives in his moms basement. Ha ha ha ha fake tough guy. You lost another debate. I am laughing at your expense.
Youre laughing because you know you lost another debate. :laugh:

Your next original thought will be your first. And you never denied living in mommy’s basement. LOL. Assfaceias. You lost another debate.

Your next original thought will be your first. And you never denied living in mommy’s basement. LOL. Assfaceias. You lost another debate.
Why would deny living in my mothers basement? That would be like saying you have some credibility. :rolleyes:

Why would deny living in my mothers basement? That would be like saying you have some credibility. :rolleyes:

Mommas boy says what? Loser

Liam Neeson? you mean the Liam Neeson that has a new movie coming out this weekend? What a coincidence!

Why do you think African-Americans are so pre-disposed for violence?

Why do blacks commit rape at a higher percentage than any other group?
You have to get violent to fight racism. If white boys werent so racist Blacks would be more peaceful towards you.

Blacks dont commit rape at a higher percentage. I already explained why white women claim they were raped by Black guys.

You are lying or perhaps just ignorant or perhaps both.

Black men raping White women: BJS’s Table 42 problem

Liam Neeson? you mean the Liam Neeson that has a new movie coming out this weekend? What a coincidence!

heheh Irregardless.................a very brave thing to do and it is great he is bringing attenton to the huge problem of Africans raping White Women.

Not only in America but wherever they are found...even in Israel....thus they are being ejected there.

Africans creat problems the world over....thus it cannot be blamed on slavery like it is here in America...the answer lies in their genetics.

Oakland??? Geez.....what a black hole that place is.

images

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa someone video this meet up puleeeeze hehheh

Perhaps we should set up some bets. Who thinks the Negro will win?

Forum List

Back