Liam Neeson

These silly ass white boys act tough in movies then they think they can do that shit in real life. The movie Rocky got alot of white boys fucked up when it first came out. :laugh:

Liam Neeson Reveals Wanting to Kill a ‘Black Bastard’ After Friend Was Raped

Who can really blame him...he should be applaulded for being so honest....though it might destroy his career.

Liam Neeson Reveals Wanting to Kill a 'Black Bastard' After Friend Was Raped
Wait....He didnt even know who the supposed rapist was? My guess is she gave it up to a Black guy and he hit it and quit it. Some white girls tend to do that when they realize theres nothing the guy wants from them other than a booty call.

Liam Neeson was born and raised in Belfast, Ireland ... certainly not the most diverse of societies.

Who can really blame him...he should be applaulded for being so honest....though it might destroy his career.

Wait....He didnt even know who the supposed rapist was? My guess is she gave it up to a Black guy and he hit it and quit it. Some white girls tend to do that when they realize theres nothing the guy wants from them other than a booty call.
LOL...yeah, that’s why the white women are falling all over you hood boys. Who knew silver-tongued ebonics would be a hit?

"When I was younger".... this is kind of important.
He was born in 1952.
He was "younger" in the early-mid 70's.

Context has lost all meaning in today's madness.

It is not brave to want revenge or justice to befall someone who raped a friend.

It is nothing special to identify the race of the assailant.

It is a weakness to use racism or racist epithets to try to "strengthen" your expression of anger.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

These silly ass white boys act tough in movies then they think they can do that shit in real life. The movie Rocky got alot of white boys fucked up when it first came out. :laugh:

Why do you think African-Americans are so pre-disposed for violence?

Why do blacks commit rape at a higher percentage than any other group?

I don't even know if your assertion is true, but I have heard that rape has more to do with power than lust. If true, maybe a sense of lacka-power is the driving factor.

LOL...yeah, that’s why the white women are falling all over you hood boys. Who knew silver-tongued ebonics would be a hit?
They do flock to us. Must be the melanin.

B-etq4xIIAASdAG.jpg

You have to get violent to fight racism. If white boys werent so racist Blacks would be more peaceful towards you.

Blacks dont commit rape at a higher percentage. I already explained why white women claim they were raped by Black guys.

Feel free to challenge this white boy.

images
Tell him to consider himself challenged. Can you get him to meet me or is he a chicken like most white guys?

His name is Fedor. Google him and then make sure you still want to meet him. One of the best MMA fighters ever. But in your deranged mind you likely believe you can take him. You have no idea about the power of combat Sambo.

Forum List

Back