LGTBQXYZ. Wields SOME POWER! Mother, 38, is arrested and locked in a cell for seven HOURS....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Arrested n front of her children and locked in a cell for seven HOURS after calling a transgender woman a man on Twitter!!!!!

A mother was arrested in front of her children and locked up for seven hours after referring to a transgender woman as a man online.

Three officers detained Kate Scottow at her home before quizzing her at a police station about an argument with an activist on Twitter over so-called 'deadnaming'.

The 38-year-old, from Hitchin, Hertfordshire, had her photograph, DNA and fingerprints taken and remains under investigation.

More than two months after her arrest on December 1, she has had neither her mobile phone or laptop returned, which she says is hampering her studies for a Masters in forensic psychology.

Writing on online forum Mumsnet, Mrs Scottow – who has also been served with a court order that bans her from referring to her accuser as a man – claimed: 'I was arrested in my home by three officers, with my autistic ten-year-old daughter and breastfed 20-month-old son present.

Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Before you say it won’t happen here in the U. S.

Transgender Teacher Gets $60k After Co-Workers Won’t Call Her ‘They’

"Satan is on the move."
I have never been religious my whole life. But The older I have become, the more I see Satanic power/evil as a living force invading more of our society, seeking the weak to front its agenda.

At some point there will be a lot of blood spilled. There’s got to be a concerted effort by THE PEOPLE to organize and fight back. Peaceful at first then civil disobedience and then if the powers that be don’t get the message all out war. Unless SANITY returns in the next few years there will be no other choice I fear sad but true. Why can’t these craven commies just leave us alone? I know the answer to this but DAMN!!!!

Last edited:
Arrested n front of her children and locked in a cell for seven HOURS after calling a transgender woman a man on Twitter!!!!!

A mother was arrested in front of her children and locked up for seven hours after referring to a transgender woman as a man online.

Three officers detained Kate Scottow at her home before quizzing her at a police station about an argument with an activist on Twitter over so-called 'deadnaming'.

The 38-year-old, from Hitchin, Hertfordshire, had her photograph, DNA and fingerprints taken and remains under investigation.

More than two months after her arrest on December 1, she has had neither her mobile phone or laptop returned, which she says is hampering her studies for a Masters in forensic psychology.

Writing on online forum Mumsnet, Mrs Scottow – who has also been served with a court order that bans her from referring to her accuser as a man – claimed: 'I was arrested in my home by three officers, with my autistic ten-year-old daughter and breastfed 20-month-old son present.

Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Before you say it won’t happen here in the U. S.

Transgender Teacher Gets $60k After Co-Workers Won’t Call Her ‘They’

"Satan is on the move."
I have never been religious my whole life. But The older I have become, the more I see Satanic power/evil as a living force invading more of our society, seeking the weak to front its agenda.

At some point there will be a lot of blood spilled. There’s got to be a concerted effort by THE PEOPLE to organize and fight back. Peaceful at first then civil disobedience and then if the powers that be don’t get the message all out war. Unless SANITY returns in the next few years there will be no other choice I fear sad but true. Why can’t these craven commies just leave us alone? I know the answer to this but DAMN!!!!

I see no reason to spend tourist dollars in Europe. If I want crazy, I can visit Atascadero State Hospital, or San Francisco.

Oh....the UK :cry: .
Can't say I'm shocked and no matter how far the US goes down the insane SJW rabbit hole of idiocy the UK has already been there and done that.

GeKOEoLyzh8ldRWRHtUID-hKWOHWnxUKFKkuTT4KmYw.png

Wow, for “misgendering” a cross dressing queer on Twitter, you can be thrown in jail.

Jordan Peterson warned us, he was right. These Marxists are pure evil.

Can we have a transgender running for president I think we are lacking representation here

no the lefts not totalitarian at all cause they care more about things n stuff n have squishy feelz

PJW ?
Hes on the ministry of truths ban list

Is it the water over there in the UK? Transgender feelings cannot be questioned. High risk violent sex offenders are claiming to be women and get sentenced to a women's prison. Since these MEN still have male genitalia the results are predictable. The men raped the female prisoners.

Now the trannys will be in their own wing.

Prisons to get transgender wings

Forum List

Back