LGBTQ are indeed out of their minds

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
supposedly there is a bisexual in the Disney movie for KIDS --Mulan
..I watched this show with my kids.....
..where in the HELL do they get that there is a bisexual in the show??!!!??? I never noticed it!!
..they are so OBSESSED with their lifestyle so much it BLINDS them/warps their minds [ like another group I know ]
..they are so obsessed that they see things that are not there
..now, the deviant LGBTQs are upset that the guy who they think COULD be bisexual will not be in the live remake
rest in peace bisexual icon.
It's official: Disney has cut Shang from the live-action Mulan, and how are we supposed to defeat the Huns?
Twitter users bash Disney for nixing Li Shang from Mulan remake | Daily Mail Online

There has to be something wrong with you if you're a dude and you want to fuck dudes.

I can sort of understand being a dyke because I can't see myself wanting to get fucked by a dude.

On top of that, to run around so consumed with who you fuck, as if it is the center of your universe, it's what identifies you, you have to be warped. Fuckin isn't something you're doing all day long, everyday of your life. You end up spending as much time in the bathroom shitting and washing as you likely do fuckin. Why that part of your life would be what defines you is beyond me.

..where in the HELL do they get that there is a bisexual in the show??!!!??? I never noticed it!!
..they are so OBSESSED with their lifestyle so much it BLINDS them/warps their minds [ like another group I know ]
..now, the deviant LGBTQs are upset that the guy who they think COULD be bisexual will not be in the live remake
It's official: Disney has cut Shang from the live-action Mulan, and how are we supposed to defeat the Huns?
Twitter users bash Disney for nixing Li Shang from Mulan remake | Daily Mail Online

you obsess about things that shouldn't be of any concern. to normal people.

There has to be something wrong with you if you're a dude and you want to fuck dudes.

I can sort of understand being a dyke because I can't see myself wanting to get fucked by a dude.

On top of that, to run around so consumed with who you fuck, as if it is the center of your universe, it's what identifies you, you have to be warped. Fuckin isn't something you're doing all day long, everyday of your life. You end up spending as much time in the bathroom shitting and washing as you likely do fuckin. Why that part of your life would be what defines you is beyond me.

Its a mental disorder much like liberalism

lifestyle

You are using that word "lifestyle" there. "Lifestyle" implies class and money. Eating out at a fine restaurant, seeing the movies, a concert, that sort of thing. It implies little or nothing about sexual preference or gender identity. When people complain about other people's "lifestyle," they are usually envious of other people's MONEY.

It is indeed all about the MONEY, honey.

out of their minds

What a convenient excuse to take control of other people's money! They're "mentally ill" and they allegedly need a "guardian" or a "conservator" or a "payee" to make sure they're paying their bills on time and so on and so forth.

And no guns, either, because that would get in the way of the grab for MONEY....

LOL. I'm sorry, did you THEY are the ones obsessed with their lifestyle? :21:

And you're not?

hahahhahahahahahahahha--so funny hahahahhahahahahahah
yes--please count up the number of threads I have started on LGTBQ
a grand, whopping total of ONE--out of many......so, your post is worthless crap

Last edited:

And you're not?
no, I'm not obsessed to the point that I'm blinded to reality

They hope against hope that everyone is bisexual. That would give them a shot at a truly good looking mate, cuz damn.........

This is just people like that letting the rest of us know how far it is that their brain trains do not travel.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Don't let the shortness of their trips ruin it for you. We have the right to look at everything however it is that we want to as well and if they don't want us in such a game, maybe they shouldn't be showing us how to play it then.

Just like when we walk, we are obsessed with walking? When, exactly did you decide to walk?

Forum List

Back