Levin: The Obama admin interfered in two elections and crickets

Last edited:
Hillary PAID MONEY TO KREMLIN CONNECTED RUSSIANS
LIAR!

Um we know that happened. There is no doubt about it. Nobody is denying, not even Clinton herself. Even the most liberal of sources says it. Just saying its a lie because you don't like hearing it does not make it a lie.

The Trump Dossier: What We Know and Who Paid for It
LIAR!
Your own link debunks your lies, and you know it or you would have quoted the part that says Clinton paid money to Russians. Your own link only says Clinton paid Perkins Coie.
So yeah, you are worthless lying scum!

LIAR!

Um we know that happened. There is no doubt about it. Nobody is denying, not even Clinton herself. Even the most liberal of sources says it. Just saying its a lie because you don't like hearing it does not make it a lie.

LIAR!
Your own link debunks your lies, and you know it or you would have quoted the part that says Clinton paid money to Russians. Your own link only says Clinton paid Perkins Coie.

Clinton paid the russians for a fake Dossier. That is well known. My link shows exactly that.

If I give you money and tell you to use it to pay off a foriegn country for illegal material, that is illegal and it means that I paid for illegal material.

Like if you paid someone and said give it to Tom so they can kill Bob, you're just as guilty. You paid Tom to kill Bob. You're trying to play semantics when even the liberal media says its true. Clinton went THROUGH Fusion GPS, but her money went to the Russians to interfere with our election. And SHE says Trump colluded. No bitch, look in the mirror if you want to know who colluded.

Last edited:
LIAR!

LIAR!

Clinton paid the russians for a fake Dossier. That is well known. My link shows exactly that.

If I give you money and tell you to use it to pay off a foriegn country for illegal material, that is illegal and it means that I paid for illegal material..

Except of course by 'well known' you mean that is what you right wing Contards are saying.

Clinton never paid the Russians for anything.

Nor did she meet with Russians trying to get the dirt on Trump, like Trump's campaign met with the Russians to get the dirt on Clinton.

What is more- Clinton never openly solicited to have crimes committed against Trump- like when Trump asked people to hack Clinton.

LIAR!

I got to love it- your own article refutes your claims.

It is a 35-page collection of research memos written by Christopher Steele, a respected former British intelligence agent, primarily during the 2016 presidential campaign. The memos, compiled by a research firm called Fusion GPS, allege a multifaceted conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government to help Mr. Trump defeat Mrs. Clinton. The memos also detail unsubstantiated accounts of encounters between Mr. Trump and Russian prostitutes, and real estate deals that were intended as bribes, among other claims about Mr. Trump’s businesses

After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information.

Officials from the Clinton campaign and the D.N.C. have said they were unaware that Perkins Coie facilitated the research on their behalf, even though the law firm was using their money to pay for it. Even Mrs. Clinton found about Mr. Steele’s research only after BuzzFeed published the dossier, according to two associates who discussed the matter with her. They said that she was disappointed that the research — as well as the fact that the F.B.I. was looking into connections between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia — was not made public before Election Day.

From your quote of my link:

Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information.

Clinton paid Fusion GPS. Fusion GPS then hired Steele who had DEEP connections with Russia.

Clinton paid Russia. So thanks for proving me right!!

Hell liberals are saying Trump paid off Stormy Daniels because he might have given money to his lawyer to do so, but if Clinton gives money to Fusion GPS and her lawyer to pay the Russians....that's not really paying the Russians.

Well then that's not really paying Stormy Daniels motherfuckers!

LIAR!

LIAR!

If I give you money and tell you to use it to pay off a foriegn country for illegal material, that is illegal and it means that I paid for illegal material.

Like if you paid someone and said give it to Tom so they can kill Bob, you're just as guilty. You paid Tom to kill Bob. You're trying to play semantics when even the liberal media says its true. Clinton went THROUGH Fusion GPS, but her money went to the Russians to interfere with our election. And SHE says Trump colluded. No bitch, look in the mirror if you want to know who colluded.
repeating your lie does not make it any less of a lie.

Your own link fails to say she paid any Russians for the dossier, which is why you failed to quote it. Her campaign is 4 steps removed from any contact with any Russians But Donnie Dirtbag's campaign met DIRECTLY with Kremlin connected Russians in Tramp Tower while he was there. And there is no proof Steele's Russian sources were in any way connected with the Kremlin as you falsely claim or were even Russians for that matter, Tramp and the GOP are desperately trying to find out who they were through the House hearings so Putin can terminate them.

From your quote of my link:

Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information.

Clinton paid Fusion GPS. Fusion GPS then hired Steele who had DEEP connections with Russia.

Clinton paid Russia. So thanks for proving me right!!

Hell liberals are saying Trump paid off Stormy Daniels because he might have given money to his lawyer to do so, but if Clinton gives money to Fusion GPS and her lawyer to pay the Russians....that's not really paying the Russians.

Well then that's not really paying Stormy Daniels motherfuckers!
Again your own pull quote proves you a LIAR!
Perkins Coie hired and paid Fusion GPS, not Clinton, and having "deep connections" with Russia does not mean they were Kremlin Russians, or even Russians, but more likely just connections to other British agents still stationed in Russia after he retired.

Except you have no proof any "RUSSIANS" were paid by anyone. Steele's connections were most likely British spies still in Russia.

New Topics

Forum List

Back