Levin: Repeal the 17th Amendment

income-inequality-usa-14.jpg

If the Majority becomes a Tyranny, violating the Natural Rights of Persons in a minority, that Majority is no longer the Governed, they are the Governor. That means the oppressed minority, the Governed, has the right to alter or abolish that Governor, be it by peaceful or lethal means.

And this is why the Majority Libtards want to disarm the Free Men (the minority), because they are the Governor, they steal our property (excessive taxation) and punish our self-reliance. The Minority of Free Men, the Governed, not only have the right, but the solemn DUTY to Abolish this parasitical Governor.

If you think the majority of Americans are an ignorant, self-destructive, mooching mob, why don't you go find another country to live in? We certainly don't want conceited predators like you here.

You are the RACIST type that told BLACKS like Martin Luther King to "go back to Africa."

Here's what Martin Luther King said, which is very similar to what I said:

One may well ask: "How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?" The answer lies in the fact that there are two types of laws: just and unjust. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all."

An unjust law is a code that a numerical or power majority group compels a minority group to obey but does not make binding on itself. This is difference made legal. By the same token, a just law is a code that a majority compels a minority to follow and that it is willing to follow itself.

Would you have told MLK and the black community at the time "If you don't' like it, leave the UNited States."

Oh yes you would. The Progressives were the Overseers for decades, and remain so. They even started the KKK.

How does it feel to have the race card pulled on you (although my flashing of the card is rooted in historical evidence).

The race card is a Joker. You are pulling the class card, which is a wannabe King or Queen, wanting to be adopted by the 1% and to inherit all your power without earning any of it. The whole purpose of Civil Rights for the Uncivilized was to humiliate the unprivileged Whites in order to make them fatalistic about being humiliated economically.

To test this, go to a rich neighborhood and you will find many of the preppies supporting racial equality. Go to a working-class neighborhood and you will find hardly anybody who believes in that fantasy. So all this pseudo-Liberalism is only snobbery.

I don't know why you are so upset with me. You should be flattered, because all I am saying is that the Framers who framed us were just like you.

We get it, you openly HATE the founders and ADMITTEDLY support Communism.

I risked my life fighting Communists, unlike the slimey gutless flag-waving traitors you Constitutionazis worship.

You foaming at the mouth demophobes are a lot more fanatical than even the Religious Right. On the religious threads, if the Christians were as mentally imbalanced as you, they would scream at the atheists, "May God strike you dead and have you burn in hell for all eternity! We should be allowed to burn your kind at the stake, like we did in the Good Old Days!" Like you, screaming in fear would be their only rebuttal.

I don't know why you are so upset with me. You should be flattered, because all I am saying is that the Framers who framed us were just like you.

I risked my life fighting Communists, unlike the slimey gutless flag-waving traitors you Constitutionazis worship.

You foaming at the mouth demophobes are a lot more fanatical than even the Religious Right. On the religious threads, if the Christians were as mentally imbalanced as you, they would scream at the atheists, "May God strike you dead and have you burn in hell for all eternity! We should be allowed to burn your kind at the stake, like we did in the Good Old Days!" Like you, screaming in fear would be their only rebuttal.

You need to get some help.

In the pathetic frail mind of the asshole ProtometheusBlind, ^ that passes for an intelligent part of a debate.

:lmao:

Next 1%phile proposal on the Libretardian agenda: Taking advantage of their wholly owned Constipation allowing the bribe-addicts at the state legislatures to vote any way they feel like in sending their flunkies to the electoral college. As one Right Wing whacko pointed out, "The people do not have the right to vote for President. Only the electors have that vote and they don't have to vote the way their states' citizens voted in the election."
Where in the Constitution does it give you the right to vote in a Federal election?

Your right comes from the States as outlined in the 14th, 15th and 19th Amendments whereas those are instructions to the States. I see you as another freak Hellbent on a true Democracy, and thus MOB RULE, rather than the rule of LAW which is the Constitution...a hindrance to dangerous totalinarian schmucks as you.

You wish this Republic to be something it was never intended to be. Not gonna happen ...you are free to rant on and show yer ass however as per the First as guaranteed to you by that document that you appear to loathe.

Deal with it.
icon14.gif

Next 1%phile proposal on the Libretardian agenda: Taking advantage of their wholly owned Constipation allowing the bribe-addicts at the state legislatures to vote any way they feel like in sending their flunkies to the electoral college. As one Right Wing whacko pointed out, "The people do not have the right to vote for President. Only the electors have that vote and they don't have to vote the way their states' citizens voted in the election."
Where in the Constitution does it give you the right to vote in a Federal election?

Your right comes from the States as outlined in the 14th, 15th and 19th Amendments whereas those are instructions to the States. I see you as another freak Hellbent on a true Democracy, and thus MOB RULE, rather than the rule of LAW which is the Constitution...a hindrance to dangerous totalinarian schmucks as you.

You wish this Republic to be something it was never intended to be. Not gonna happen ...you are free to rant on and show yer ass however as per the First as guaranteed to you by that document that you appear to loathe.

Deal with it.
icon14.gif

If you think of the American people as a mob, then you are a traitor and should be deported.

It was a "mob" that settled our frontier. It was a "mob" that built our industries. It was a "mob" that died on the beaches of Normandy, not your Chickenhawk guillotine-fodder.

What you want is Snob Rule. But you people are just High and Mighty lowlife. You conceited misfits are thieves, traitors, cowards, and morons. Your Messiah, Bushwhackoff,
collected that whole set.

Deal with it.
icon14.gif

If you think of the American people as a mob, then you are a traitor and should be deported.

It was a "mob" that settled our frontier. It was a "mob" that built our industries. It was a "mob" that died on the beaches of Normandy, not your Chickenhawk guillotine-fodder.

What you want is Snob Rule. But you people are just High and Mighty lowlife. You conceited misfits are thieves, traitors, cowards, and morons. Your Messiah, Bushwhackoff,

The Mob rule comes from Roman history. They fed the Christians to the Lions, and cheered as Rome Burned. Because the leaders kept throwing them FREE SHIT.

It didn't end well did it?

The dangers of the Mob are quoted in the Federalist papers. The Mob can grow because they are UNIFORMED and thus FOLLOW BLINDLY into the Abyss.

Deal with it.
icon14.gif

All human beings are a mob in the right setting and under the right conditions, and all your puerile ranting about "American people" is not going to change that. Nor is it going to make us ignore common sense and logic to jump to your mindless emotional triggers.

Furthermore, NONE of the accomplishments of America were performed by "the mob". Every damned one of them, including the ones that you listed, were achieved by ordered groups of people consciously suppressing the base instincts that lend themselves to mob behavior in favor of laws, structure, and the judicious choosing of wise leaders.

So you may stick that in your leftist "we don't need no steenkeeng education" pipe and smoke it.

To Siberia, Comrade? To GLORIOUS PEOPLES forced labor camps? I must say that you folk are consistent.

It was a "mob" that settled our frontier.

LOL;

Despite your stupidity, that "mob" generally didn't even bother to vote in national elections.

It was a "mob" that built our industries.

No, shit fer brains, it was "industrialists," those Capitalists that you hate with a passion. Men who did not wait for central planners in D.C. to direct them, and simply built industry. Men who employed labor as a resource, rather than as their master.

Oh, I realize that you're not as dumb as you portray yourself, that you are just blatantly lying, as is the way of you of the Khmer Rouge.

It was a "mob" that died on the beaches of Normandy, not your Chickenhawk guillotine-fodder.

Wrong again, fuckwad. It was the U.S. Army - ruled by a small elite that often lied to the grunts about what they fought for. I wonder how many would have balked at the prospect of trading one brutal dictator, Hitler, for an even more brutal dictator, Stalin?

Yes, your little tin god is just a commoner, eh Comrade?

Obama-nose-in-air1.jpg

Deal with it.
icon14.gif

You have been refuted. NONE of the examples YOU cite of "mob" are actually "mobs."
Furthermore, you MUST someday learn something of our land.

We do not "deport" American citizens. There is no law for that and there can be no such law for that.

Always supported the repeal of the seventeenth amendment. Some people may not realize that this was a check and balance built into Congress itself. Granted, it may not have work out as intended, but some adjustments could have been made. Some examples:

- Senators serve at the behest of the state legislatures, and can be removed and replaced.

-If the state legislatures cannot appoint senators due to gridlock than the Governor will make appointments as necessary.

The states and the national government were supposed to work together to form the federal government. If legislation was to be passed the states would have a say in national legislation. States would also be able to have a say over treaties,appointments as well as impeachment a trials.

Imho

I am therefore of the opinion that social power superior to all others must always be placed somewhere; but I think that liberty is endangered when this power finds no obstacle which can retard its course and give it time to moderate its own vehemence.

Unlimited power is in itself a bad and dangerous thing. Human beings are not competent to exercise it with discretion. God alone can be omnipotent, because his wisdom and his justice are always equal to his power. There is no power on earth so worthy of honor in itself or clothed with rights so sacred that I would admit its uncontrolled and all-predominant authority. When I see that the right and the means of absolute command are conferred on any power whatever, be it called a people or a king, an aristocracy or a democracy, a monarchy or a republic, I say there is the germ of tyranny, and I seek to live elsewhere, under other laws.

TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY, from Democracy in America by Alexis de Toqueville.

I say anyone who has hung on for this long in this topic is to be congratulated, and I would give each of you a copy of Democracy in America if I could.

Last edited:
Quoting Alexis de Toqueville to Progressives is like quoting Richard Feynman to 101 Physics students.

Also, is the the longest thread in the USMB History (in the politics section)?

Not even close. Start talking when we approach a thousand pages. You would be amazed at how long some of the abortion topics have gone. Cecilie1200 should remember the abortion topic I started that had discussions on dog babies in the middle :D

That thread went well over a hundred if I remember correctly.

Quoting Alexis de Toqueville to Progressives is like quoting Richard Feynman to 101 Physics students.

Not even close. Start talking when we approach a thousand pages. You would be amazed at how long some of the abortion topics have gone. Cecilie1200 should remember the abortion topic I started that had discussions on dog babies in the middle :D

Was that the one where some dipshit tried to suggest that humans and dogs could interbreed, thereby reassuring us all as to the high quality of biology and anatomy education in our public school systems? God, what a blast from the past. :lol:

Was that the one where some dipshit tried to suggest that humans and dogs could interbreed, thereby reassuring us all as to the high quality of biology and anatomy education in our public school systems? God, what a blast from the past. :lol:

Why, yes, that is the very one that I am referring to! It really degraded into some real insanity :D

Note: she did a lot more than suggest it. She defended that (and the idea that the mother and baby shared circulatory systems) for at least 20 pages.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back