LEVIN: Lets look into Nancy Pelosi's finances .....

Let's make her President first.

whatever happened to Trump's promises on his tax returns?
No. Let's not derail this thread after just two replies with talk of Trump.
It's almost as if leftist apologists don't want a discussion of Nan Pelosi
and her fabulous wealth.
And she is very, very rich.

qoyo8F2.jpg[IMG]
it's call BLACK Magic and you are under his spell.... he put a Spell on you, and you are his....

No. Let's not derail this thread after just two replies with talk of Trump.
It's almost as if leftist apologists don't want a discussion of Nan Pelosi
and her fabulous wealth.
And she is very, very rich.
Only men are allowed to be very, very rich? What`s up with that? She doesn`t have a Pelosi Foundation for the government to shut down and she hasn`t tried to rob anybody at Pelosi University.

Members of Congress control the legislation that can make or break industries.
Stay in Congress long enough and trade on insider information.
And for some reason, this is legal.

Only men are allowed to be very, very rich? What`s up with that? She doesn`t have a Pelosi Foundation for the government to shut down and she hasn`t tried to rob anybody at Pelosi University.
She's a hypocritical plutocrat, though that doesn't make her exceptional as a democrat.
How does a lifetime civil servant accrue a worth of tens of millions of dollars and multiple million dollar residences in San Francisco, Washington DC and the Napa Valley (and I know a bit about that last one)?
If Trump's wealth is a matter of such curiosity then where did all of Pelosi's money come from?

Nancy Pelosi's Wealth -- New Disclosures Reveal More | [site:name] | National Review

She's a hypocritical plutocrat, though that doesn't make her exceptional as a democrat.
How does a lifetime civil servant accrue a worth of tens of millions of dollars and multiple million dollar residences in San Francisco, Washington DC and the Napa Valley (and I know a bit about that last one)?
If Trump's wealth is a matter of such curiosity then where did all of Pelosi's money come from?

Nancy Pelosi's Wealth -- New Disclosures Reveal More | [site:name] | National Review
What crimes do you want to charge her with? The National Review is Breitbart for those that made it all the way to 10th grade.

What crimes do you want to charge her with?
I'd charge her with crime of felony hypocrisy for the time being. The richest of the rich demonize their fellow multi millionaires in order to appeal to their idiot base of political support.
I'd love to know where Botox Nan got all her millions of dollars as a civil servant.

The National Review is Breitbart for those that made it all the way to 10th grade.
Attacking the source when you cannot attack what's been printed is the tactic that leftist buffoons like the best. It takes very little thought
and even less evidence of errors in content to make that charge.

Oh my, and she talks about Trump!

I won't watch your video. I'm sure it contains lies and half truths.

Your problem that here in America there needs to be probable cause for an investigation into anyone. That is there has to actions or honest evidence of a crime.

Just being upset that trump and his criminal cohorts are being investigated and you don't like it or the results thus far, isn't enough for any investigation.

I will point out, you are no one. No one in authority knows you even exist. No one in authority cares that you exist. No one in authority cares what you think or want.

Reality isn't on your side here. Give it up. You support, defend, lie for and voted for a criminal who is looking more likely has compromised our nation and conspired with russia.

You made your bed. Lie in it.

How many times must I post this?.....ABNORMALS, my entertainment!

trump secretly leaked 2 pages of his 2005 tax returns..... and that is suppose to be some sort of coup? :lol::lol: come on! you may be a troll comrade, but you are not that dumb, are you?

It wasn't even his federal income taxes. It was his NY state income taxes.

Mark Levin is a far right kook. He was a never Trumper! LOL , they all were never Trumpers!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark Levin: I won't back Trump in the general

Levin took further issue with the “crap” he said was published in The National Enquirer alleging that Cruz had multiple extramarital affairs, as well as with the simple battery charges brought against Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski by former Breitbart News reporter Michelle Fields.

“Some point you’ve got to stand up to it … I do not like bullies and I never have,” Levin said before adding that if the campaign and its associates anger him again he will try his best to get supporters to abandon him.

“If they piss me off one more time, I’m going to urge millions and millions of you, should he get the nomination, not to vote for him either,” he said.

He didn't piss him off one more time and eventually supported trump. Especially with Hillary as the alternative.
You need to vet your propaganda.

He had no choice, NONE of the never Trumpers did.

They had a choice in the primary.
Beyond that, Levin agrees with much of trump’s policy. If you were even remotely honest and ever actually listened to Levin instead of relying on dem propaganda, you’d know this.
Long before you were born, Bush and Reagan were at each other’s throats. Once the nomination was settled, Reagan chose Bush as his VP.

Forum List

Back