Levin: Let The Whole Damn Thing Collapse

Hey cujo, first wipe the snot off your face. Now read this., You disputed the validity of the US Constitution on this issue. Then you tiraded. You lost all credibility.
You have nothing. You lost the argument by calling the other poster a "class A jerk".
Now, you will feel a sudden surge of extreme anger and fire off a few insults at me. Go ahead., You cannot resist. You're a lib. It is in your playbook.
Have at it comrade.

Fail.

I never disputed the validity of the Constitution on anything. I disputed, as always, the relevance of Teabag name-dropping the Constitution with zero specifics. In fact, in a very specific question I asked that requested a very specific answer, T's answer was "Article 1 section 8." I'm sorry, but that's a joke. It's his belief that as a conservative, his interpretation is more valid than mine; But really it's more than just that. It's utter and total evasion of a question he knew he couldn't answer; But with the knowledge that doofuses like you would jump to his defense.

Just because you've got 10 dumb asses with a collective IQ of 50 and a mean IQ of 5 doesn't make you right. We know the dummies outnumber us here, we're used to it.

Now get bent and mind your own fucking business.

you never disputed? Please spare me the lame attempts at spin.
Tea bag name-dropping the Constitution. YOU don't acknowledge the US Constitution unless it reads in your favor. You got your ass kicked by on Article 1 Section 8 which points DIRECTLY to the issue. So now your on the obfuscation train.

You don't even HAVE any business. You are uninformed which means your opinions are merely tolerated. Don't push your luck. And if you want your business to be private, stay away form public forums.
You're all done dummy.

Point out ONE THING I've said that's wrong, you fucking hack.

Forum List

Back