Levin: Let The Whole Damn Thing Collapse

Democracy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

de·moc·ra·cy noun \di-ˈmä-krə-sē\
plural de·moc·ra·cies
Definition of DEMOCRACY
1a : government by the people; especially : rule of the majority b : a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

You dont get to change the definition of words for political purposes

This is how spoiled children act when they are being chastized. Liberals are immature brats. They think money comes from printing presses. Dumb fucks.

i love you rightwingnuts... don't collect money from millionaires and let babies starve if mom isn't married.... and send our jobs out of the country so corporatists can make more billions, destroy the middle class and drive down our wages.

loon...i've never seen people vote against their own self interest like you people do.

but keep fighting for paris hilton to keep grandpa's money.

This is how spoiled children act when they are being chastized. Liberals are immature brats. They think money comes from printing presses. Dumb fucks.

i love you rightwingnuts... don't collect money from millionaires and let babies starve if mom isn't married.... and send our jobs out of the country so corporatists can make more billions, destroy the middle class and drive down our wages.

loon...i've never seen people vote against their own self interest like you people do.

Step away from the crackpipe LaFonda.

We are not a pure democracy. We are a Constitutionally limited Federal Republic. We are, thus, a representative democracy. Is "representative democracy" a sub-set of "democracy?' Sure.

But it is nevertheless incorrect (or at least incomplete and misleading) to say that we are a "democracy," since that could be confused with a "pure democracy" -- which we aren't.

Well at least you admitt the republicans have no respect for our democracy

We do not have a Democracy. We live in a democratic Republic, where thankfully the minority is protected. It's a good thing. Unless you really want a full democracy, which was compared to two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

Dear fucking idiot,

The US is a Democracy.

You do not get to change the definitio n of words for your political purposes.

no. we are not a democracy. We have greater protections for the minority than does a pure democracy. we are a democratic republic and he's correct.

learn something.

Last edited:
We are not a pure democracy. We are a Constitutionally limited Federal Republic. We are, thus, a representative democracy. Is "representative democracy" a sub-set of "democracy?' Sure.

But it is nevertheless incorrect (or at least incomplete and misleading) to say that we are a "democracy," since that could be confused with a "pure democracy" -- which we aren't.

Don't expect Numb nuts like Jillian the Faux Lawyer to understand or appreciate the basis of our great nation. Or Truthmatters.. they are of the same cloth.

Don't expect Numb nuts like Jillian the Faux Lawyer to understand or appreciate the basis of our great nation. Or Truthmatters.. they are of the same cloth.

moron...look at the post above yours loser.

wanna try again? or do you want to keep proving you're braindead?

don't take it out on me because mommy won't let you go out and play with your friends.

Last edited:

UM, Jillian just backed me up against TM. Would be nice if you offered a small apology there.

UM, Jillian just backed me up against TM. Would be nice if you offered a small apology there.

Jilly is speaking with accuracy and a bit of precision. TM was not entirely wrong, but her contention was misleading for the reasons I mentioned earlier.

I agree that Jilly does not deserve to be attacked for what she has posted. If we were a "pure democracy," there would be no limitation on the ability of the majority to screw the minority. But there are such limits. In short, Jilly was correct.

Thank you, rdean. :lol::lol::lol:

Call the bluff of the liberal Democratics in Congress.

Call it, as Mark Levin does, "shut it down."

Call it, as I have and as others have, "Gridlock!"

But by no means should the Republicans in Congress endorse this bullshit.

Jilly is speaking with accuracy and a bit of precision. TM was not entirely wrong, but her contention was misleading for the reasons I mentioned earlier.

I agree that Jilly does not deserve to be attacked for what she has posted. If we were a "pure democracy," there would be no limitation on the ability of the majority to screw the minority. But there are such limits. In short, Jilly was correct.

yeah, but apparently that's not good enough for the rightwingnuts.

and notice the wuss, soggy, still hasn't come back and corrected his lunacy. *shrug*

well, you know what i think about levin.

but how is this vote different from what repubs voted for for the past 10 years?

it's not like they were fiscally responsible.

Thank you, rdean. :lol::lol::lol:

let me know when you're correct about anything...anything at all.

i'm rooting for you.

and notice the wuss, soggy, still hasn't come back and corrected his lunacy. *shrug*

When did TM transmogriphy into a rightwingnut? I missed that thread.

When did TM transmogriphy into a rightwingnut? I missed that thread.

i was talking about soggy the stupid.

TM is just a nutbar.

well, you know what i think about levin.

but how is this vote different from what repubs voted for for the past 10 years?

it's not like they were fiscally responsible.

Fair enough question. The proposed rejection of this legislation is not premised, though, on any alleged consistency with past voting behavior.

Indeed, the exact opposite is true.

I subscribe to the notion that the American People spoke forcefully and eloquently in the Midterms. Business as usual itself got rejected. So voting against this crappy legislation is consistent with the directive just given to our legislators.

Levin is a genius. And he's absolutely right.

Oh my, here comes the "poor starving babies of unmarried women"......And then here comes ....."sending our jobs overseas".......

Peddle that shit to someone who will buy it. Our poor are better off than anywhere in the world. I work for DSHS. Dip shit.

Forum List

Back