Levin is the only place for news

You managed to mention him out of thin air in the net neutrality thread, Bubba.

Actually, Xsited1 did mention Obama first in the actual thread. Fox News mentioned him in the OP video. Nice try though. :eusa_whistle:

Genuine question. Are you one of the ObamaBorgs that have been instructed to get on the forums to talk up the work of the Administation?

Seriously, can one thread go without a mention of Obama?

As much for Mdn, if you have read any of his/her posts, you'll see quickly he/she is anything but a fan of Obama.

Or did you miss this post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...h-calls-obama-a-little-boy-2.html#post1644826

Look who posted right after him/her. :lol:

Gee, did my sarcasm fly over your head. I do apologize, it was supposed to smack you upside the head. I'll dumb it down.

Gee, did my sarcasm fly over your head. I do apologize, it was supposed to smack you upside the head. I'll dumb it down.

Or maybe you just do a bad job of sarcasm. Got to work on your deadpanning. :D

And there is much better material for Mdn other than bringing up Obama. :lol:

Or maybe you just do a bad job of sarcasm. Got to work on your deadpanning. :D

And there is much better material for Mdn other than bringing up Obama. :lol:

Perhaps you have a point. Since I've yet to read a post from you that didn't make me laugh.... I always assumed I was laughing at you. My Bad.

Perhaps you have a point. Since I've yet to read a post from you that didn't make me laugh.... I always assumed I was laughing at you. My Bad.

For someone who is all about sarcasm:

$why-so-serious-cat.jpg

I try to be nice and make a joke in the first part of my post. You go ahead and attack me. :lol:

There are people on USMB that are here at the orders of the leadership of the Liberal/Marxist, they are instructed to never let one conservative go unanswered. This is a great post, we should all make it our signature with the deconstruction of the post exposing it as a Liberal/Marxist post.

So much in the Liberal/Marxist posts are telling of propaganda tactics.

Like posting a picture of Levin with Rush, the Liberal/Marxist has told us all what to think of Rush, so now we are told what to think of Levin based on one photo. Clever but simple.

I've listened to him...He made me laugh so uncontrollably that I damn near drove off the floating bridge over Lake Washington

He's a cherry-picking neocon bootlicker

He broadcasts from bowels?

you should of said the best place to find biased talking points.

Jason Lewis is at least as smart and his voice doesn't want to make me stick kabob skewers in my ears.

my problem is with him calling it news and the most important news coverage at that.

I'm not sure Mark Levin knows what's going on in politics

I've listened to Levin...I can't get past his grating honky voice.

I was going through the posts and quoting all, I stopped at SunniMan's because Sunni is a lousy human being, I see the ugliest post by Sunni and not one Liberal steps up and puts Sunni in his/her place, that tells me all these users I am quoting love when a Liberal/Marxist like Sunni uses foul vengeful-hate speech directed against a simple citizen of the USA.

Very telling.

So with all these users not one fact or quote from Levin, that is why Levin is much better than Rush, Levin is a great newscaster, the Liberals cannot find any quote to twist and use agains Levin.

Community Reinvestment Act, I never heard of this until Mark Levin explained what the CRA is.

One cannot get over Levin's voice and now said person knows nothing of the CRA

Anothers states he is not sure Levin knows anything about politics but no other news source speaks of the CRA.

another liberal/marxist has a probem with Levin reporting on the CRA and calling it news,

Dont let the Liberal/Marxist demonize Levin and dissuade you and your freinds from downloading his news reports for free.

Listen to the shows from the week of october from the 19th to 23rd.

You will learn more about politics and the banking/housing scandal than you ever knew.

Just look at all the posts, not one Levin quote, very telling.

The Liberal/Marxist tactic of telling the masses what to think of the opponent.

Last edited:
I know plenty about the CRA, Fannie/Freddie fraud and the housing meltdown....And Levin still sounds like a goose with his nuts caught in a vise.

Sure, I believe you, why would you lie and characterize Levin as "sounds like a goose with his nuts caught in a vise". Just because one would say something so terrible does not mean they are a liar as well. I would surely be mistaken if I stated you are simply demonizing Levin to marginalize a news report that states facts that expose the Liberal/Marxist involvement in the financial meltdown.

Anyone not listening to Mark Levin does not know what is going on in politics

Go to Mark Levin

Download any show for free

Listen to the show for monday the 19th and tuesday the 20th.

Maybe the most important news reports of the year.

Though I have listened to Mark over the years, regularly, and always appreciate His perspectives, whether in agreement or not, I would Never Limit Input to one Source. That is Bad Advice to give Anybody.

Mark was, and is, and will continue to be, a Great Voice for Liberty.

I bring "Men In Black" to with me when I get assigned Jury Duty. I recommend it for Anyone that cannot be in two places at once. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was going through the posts and quoting all, I stopped at SunniMan's because Sunni is a lousy human being, I see the ugliest post by Sunni and not one Liberal steps up and puts Sunni in his/her place, that tells me all these users I am quoting love when a Liberal/Marxist like Sunni uses foul vengeful-hate speech directed against a simple citizen of the USA.

mdn, My only post on this thread was #11

All I said was, "Mark Levin: just another, pro Israel, neocon, zionist Jew".

mdn how to you get "foul vengeful-hate speech" out of that simple sentence??? :confused:

Levin is Jewish. He is pro Israel. He is a neocon. And he believes in zionist policies.

So what have I said that is untrue about Levin???

As for me being a liberal or a marxist. That is beyond absurd :cuckoo:

Last edited:

mdn, My only post on this thread was #11

All I said was, "Mark Levin: just another, pro Israel, neocon, zionist Jew".

mdn how to you get "foul vengeful-hate speech" out of that simple sentence??? :confused:

As for me being a liberal or a marxist. That is beyond absurd :cuckoo:

btw have you become the Grand Cyclops at your Klavern yet mdn ????

I got to wonder why you respond to me, seriously, you have said the worst things to me that I have ever heard from anyone in my entire life. I cannot even beleive people like you still exsist. Why did you post that hate-speech towards me? Why have you not retracted nor apologized? Of all the posts that are taunts or flames I have never experienced anything uglier nor more hateful than your post.

As ignorant and stupid as you are I expect that you would not recogonize how other users interpet your posts.

"Foul vengeful hate speech", you know the post I am refering to was not posted in this thread.

I know plenty about the CRA, Fannie/Freddie fraud and the housing meltdown....And Levin still sounds like a goose with his nuts caught in a vise.

Sure, I believe you, why would you lie and characterize Levin as "sounds like a goose with his nuts caught in a vise". Just because one would say something so terrible does not mean they are a liar as well. I would surely be mistaken if I stated you are simply demonizing Levin to marginalize a news report that states facts that expose the Liberal/Marxist involvement in the financial meltdown.
Mark??...Is that you??

Didn't say he was a liar at all. In fact, I find his writing very enlightening. So don't put words in my mouth.

His radio voice sucks ass, to the point that it's unlistenable.

Mark??...Is that you??

Didn't say he was a liar at all. In fact, I find his writing very enlightening. So don't put words in my mouth.

His radio voice sucks ass, to the point that it's unlistenable.

I did not say you called Levin a liar so dont put words in my mouth. I dont know which way you lean politically and you certainly can see how your post elicited my response. I will have to read some of your many posts in order to actually respond further. That will take some time.

Anyone not listening to Mark Levin does not know what is going on in politics

Go to Mark Levin

Download any show for free

Listen to the show for monday the 19th and tuesday the 20th.

Maybe the most important news reports of the year.

coast to coast is more reality based than mark (fingernails scratching a chalk board voice) levin.

NY carbineer, why not listen to the show, why dismiss conservatives based on what political propaganda.

Those of you who are making fun of Levin are falling for the political propaganda of the Liberals.

Dont you care to know what is happening.

Bush is on Fox, Bush sucked.

Forum List

Back