Levin is the only place for news

Anyone not listening to Mark Levin does not know what is going on in politics

Go to Mark Levin

Download any show for free

Listen to the show for monday the 19th and tuesday the 20th.

Maybe the most important news reports of the year.
you should of said the best place to find biased talking points.:eusa_shhh:

my problem is with him calling it news and the most important news coverage at that.
I listen to Rhandi Rhodes but I know that she is a liberal talk show host who is biased towards liberal talking points. I try to get my news from unbiased sources and listen to Rhandi and Bill Olberman for entertainment.

• Banned
Its obvious you folks aint listened to Mark Levin

You really should listen to Mark Levin, even if your liberal, Mark Levin reports news, sure his politics is conservative but if you listen to the whole show I dont see how you can find fault with what mark levin says.

I dont like sean hannity, not even a little

Limbaugh was way too on Bush's side for me.

I did not like Bush as president.

To me Mark Levin is the only place to get unbiased news, I just dont see bias in Levins show.

Mark is passionate, he does get angry, but that just shows the guy is real.

I have yet to see any other host explain the economic crisis is such clear concise terms.

I have yet to see any other host explain Obama as truthfully as Levin.

Even if you think Mark is biased, should you not listen, at least that way you know what the otherside is up to.

I've listened to him...He made me laugh so uncontrollably that I damn near drove off the floating bridge over Lake Washington, when he declared Juan McQuisling to be a "good strong conservative".

He's a dyed-in-the-wool neocon toady, through-and-through.

Go to Mark Levin

I find Levin's insight on legal matters to be good and woefully inadequate on matters of foreign policies and military affairs. So I have to disagree in part with your assertion.

Plus, he sounds like a shrill woman.

Mark Levin....Rush...same thing in my book.

RushandMarkLevinImage5.jpg

I've listened to him...He made me laugh so uncontrollably that I damn near drove off the floating bridge over Lake Washington, when he declared Juan McQuisling to be a "good strong conservative".

He is a conservative no doubt, but he makes a ton of sense! All you hear is the other conservative blowhards scream bloody murder in the healthcare debate. Although Medved is against Obamacare and the public option he is at least able to acknowledge the our current employer structured plans puts our corporations and business as a HUGE disadvantage! He talks about the INJUSTICE of not getting to structure your healthcare to fit YOUR needs and not the corporation. The INJUSTICE of having no choice!

He is a conservative no doubt, but he makes a ton of sense! All you hear is the other conservative blowhards scream bloody murder in the healthcare debate. Although Medved is against Obamacare and the public option he is at least able to acknowledge the our current employer structured plans puts our corporations and business as a HUGE disadvantage! He talks about the INJUSTICE of not getting to structure your healthcare to fit YOUR needs and not the corporation. The INJUSTICE of having no choice!
Even a blind squirrel can find an acorn, from time to time.

He's a cherry-picking neocon bootlicker, not an old school conservative.

Go to Mark Levin

Genuine question. Are you one of the ObamaBorgs that have been instructed to get on the forums to talk up the work of the Administation?

Genuine question. Are you one of the ObamaBorgs that have been instructed to get on the forums to talk up the work of the Administation?

Seriously, can one thread go without a mention of Obama?

As much for Mdn, if you have read any of his/her posts, you'll see quickly he/she is anything but a fan of Obama.

Or did you miss this post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...h-calls-obama-a-little-boy-2.html#post1644826

Look who posted right after him/her. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back