Levi Johnston Running for Mayor of Wasilla

Why do you say? Do I seem angry to you?

Maybe you can answer what C.Girl couldn't?

yes, you do.
Now that you have fulfilled your duties as C. Girl's bitch, maybe you can answer what she is running away from:

What is idiotic about Political Junky's post?

if i may opine, i suspect cali found it a bit offensive that the baby was called sarah palin's bastard grandchild because she felt that was an unnecessary potshot at the baby.

i agree with PJ an awful lot, that one kind of made me cringe a little.

yes, you do.
Now that you have fulfilled your duties as C. Girl's bitch, maybe you can answer what she is running away from:

such anger. have you considered therapy?
Showing wingnuts for the fools they are is great therapy!

Can't answer the question, can you? I didn't think so.

Now run along and get a treat from C. Girl.

angry and mentally deficient is no way to go through life.

you can do something about the anger, you know.

<shrug>

yes, you do.

if i may opine, i suspect cali found it a bit offensive that the baby was called sarah palin's bastard grandchild because she felt that was an unnecessary potshot at the baby.

i agree with PJ an awful lot, that one kind of made me cringe a little.

She could have easily said that instead of calling the post 'idiotic'. Maybe she doesn't know the meaning of 'idiotic' and just uses it as a catch-all insult to make up for her lousy vocabulary.

But the points of PJ's post are all true: they aren't married, and the child is a bastard, by definition.

<shrug>
C. Girl thanks you for running interference for her!

So if old Levi wins, does a two-year term, then goes on welfare until he is 35, he can run for president on the repub ticket because he will now have 'executive experience'?

Cool....
he would have to also run for and win governorrand then he MIGHT have more execustive experience than the current occupant of the Oval Office had before he won

Why do you bunch your sentences together like that?? Is that what is making your spelling so atrocious?? Or do you just not know how to spell?? I guess you're just trying to imitate Levi. :lol:

<shrug>

:rofl:

she doesn't need my help with a lightweight like you.

are your constant references to her supposed to be some kind of insult?

So if old Levi wins, does a two-year term, then goes on welfare until he is 35, he can run for president on the repub ticket because he will now have 'executive experience'?

Cool....
he would have to also run for and win governorrand then he MIGHT have more execustive experience than the current occupant of the Oval Office had before he won

Why do you bunch your sentences together like that?? Is that what is making your spelling so atrocious?? Or do you just not know how to spell?? I guess you're just trying to imitate Levi. :lol:

have another doughnut

Cool....

i do that when i type fast sometimes too...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

You people are sure running amok today!!! Stop being so mean!! Stick to the issues.

have another doughnut

What do we have here??? Another one of the CG stooges!!! :lol:

i do that when i type fast sometimes too...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I guess I just have an issue with poor spelling. It makes a person look dumb, I think. And I only pointed it out because it's DiveCon. He's a mean little ass hole.

I've never seen any spelling errors in your posts that I can recall. In any case, I wouldn't say anything to you. You don't unjustly attack like DiveCon does. Just being honest. He deserves it.

<shrug>

:rofl:

she doesn't need my help with a lightweight like you.

are your constant references to her supposed to be some kind of insult?
Yet here you are, interjecting on her behalf in a thread you were not involved in, while she has gone absent.

Forum List

Back