Levi Johnston Running for Mayor of Wasilla

Apart from the glaringly obvious.... as jillian is already pretty successful... just imagine how dangerous she'd be if she was even more so. I like jillian but even I'm scared of where it might lead! :eek::eek:
Jillian could be the first Jewish and woman POTUS?

True.
She has more executive experience than Obama.
She doubtless speaks well in front of a teleprompter.
She can beat down critics with charges they are motivated by bigotry.
She isn't George W Bush (as far as anyone knows).

Get shaving, honey!
you just cant get out of the gutter on this one, eh?

i don't see how shaving sarah palin's legs is going to make jillian any more successful. :confused:

it's seems kinda creepy, imo.

Apart from the glaringly obvious.... as jillian is already pretty successful... just imagine how dangerous she'd be if she was even more so. I like jillian but even I'm scared of where it might lead! :eek::eek:

lol.. too funny. but i'd put money on there not being an elected jewish potus in my lifetime. too many ZOG loons around. lol..

True.

Get shaving, honey!
you just cant get out of the gutter on this one, eh?

he's never out of the gutter

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/130186-i-have-to-wonder.html

Is this for real lol.

Only in America

Look at the bright side only in this country could this Asswipe run for anything lol

Strippers and hookers have run for office in Italy and South America. It isn't just here.
Yeah, he's a jerk of the first order. So what? People like that feed off media attention.

So if old Levi wins, does a two-year term, then goes on welfare until he is 35, he can run for president on the repub ticket because he will now have 'executive experience'?

Cool....

He will have more executive experience than the present undocumented worker in the White House. He probably has better sense too. And he only screwed one person.

ACtually...hack....the reason for the latest split with that nice young lady, bristol...hack...was due to him knocking up another whore...........hack.

i find it amazing how supposedly tolerant libs are always the first ones to through ot the "gay" attack against conservatives

its not laughing at Gays, it laughing at hypocrital "family oriented" republicans who turn out to be gay.

We laugh at you guys.

Of all the childish petty whining in this thread, your post, along side the Rabbi's pathetic insult in post 2 really are the depth of idiocy.... you are both nominated for the 'Rdean Poster of the Month, August 2010' for 'the poster who will stoop to any level for partisan point scoring'.

You should be ashamed of yourselves - both of you. I very much doubt that you will be - either of you.
What is idiotic about PoliticalJunky's post? What is untrue?

Did I say it was untrue? No. Try not to be a moron. Moron's are annoying. Clearly, I need to point out the fucking obvious to the terminally stupid.... Using the family members of another person - even a politician - to score cheap points is distasteful. I single out Junk because - as per usual - she manages to take a pathetic conversation and lower to the standard of a gossip column.
I was civil and polite and this is your response? I can see that you are not worth my time. Oh well, I tried.

True.

Get shaving, honey!

What the hell is wrong with you? Not only stupidly personal but now a fucking sexist. What a loser.

Of all the childish petty whining in this thread, your post, along side the Rabbi's pathetic insult in post 2 really are the depth of idiocy.... you are both nominated for the 'Rdean Poster of the Month, August 2010' for 'the poster who will stoop to any level for partisan point scoring'.

You should be ashamed of yourselves - both of you. I very much doubt that you will be - either of you.

Did I say it was untrue? No. Try not to be a moron. Moron's are annoying. Clearly, I need to point out the fucking obvious to the terminally stupid.... Using the family members of another person - even a politician - to score cheap points is distasteful. I single out Junk because - as per usual - she manages to take a pathetic conversation and lower to the standard of a gossip column.

Speaking of using a politicians child to score points...comment on my sig..
"obama's daughters are whores" 7/16/10 Yurt.

Comment on Yurt!

I was civil and polite and this is your response? I can see that you are not worth my time. Oh well, I tried.

Don't mistake me for someone who gives a shit about your time.

Is this for real lol.

Only in America

Look at the bright side only in this country could this Asswipe run for anything lol

it is, indeed, for real.

i thought it was too funny for words.

It is. It's a gift - to the humorous of the left and right. Pity a few total moronic hacks have to start a bitch fight over it.

see, that's the thing. i was kind of surprised by that. i figured this was one of those things where everyone would make fun of levi...

although he is pretty.

Don't mistake me for someone who gives a shit about your time.
You obviously have anger and self-esteem issues. I have a few ideas why.

Forum List

Back