Levi Johnston Running for Mayor of Wasilla

Why do you bunch your sentences together like that?? Is that what is making your spelling so atrocious?? Or do you just not know how to spell?? I guess you're just trying to imitate Levi. :lol:

i do that when i type fast sometimes too...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I guess I just have an issue with poor spelling. It makes a person look dumb, I think. And I only pointed it out because it's DiveCon. He's a mean little ass hole.

I've never seen any spelling errors in your posts that I can recall. In any case, I wouldn't say anything to you. You don't unjustly attack like DiveCon does. Just being honest. He deserves it.
i dont attack without cause, moron

i do that when i type fast sometimes too...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

i guess i just have an issue with poor spelling. It makes a person look dumb, i think. And i only pointed it out because it's divecon. He's a mean little ass hole.

I've never seen any spelling errors in your posts that i can recall. In any case, i wouldn't say anything to you. You don't unjustly attack like divecon does. Just being honest. He deserves it.

$laughing smiley.jpg

i guess i just have an issue with poor spelling. It makes a person look dumb, i think. And i only pointed it out because it's divecon. He's a mean little ass hole.

I've never seen any spelling errors in your posts that i can recall. In any case, i wouldn't say anything to you. You don't unjustly attack like divecon does. Just being honest. He deserves it.

View attachment 11340
you are a moron

Forum List

Back