Levi Johnston: Palin resigned to cash in on fame

The right wing seems to be breathing a sigh of relief that she's gone...and they actually have been harder on her than anyone.

Here Peggy Noonan tears her a new ass.

A Farewell to Harms

Palin was bad for the Republicans—and the republic.

A Farewell to Harms - WSJ.com

Too bad if she doesn't run for president. I love the wedge she drives into the GOP.

Ouch! That article was brutal.

The right wing seems to be breathing a sigh of relief that she's gone...and they actually have been harder on her than anyone.

A Farewell to Harms

Too bad if she doesn't run for president. I love the wedge she drives into the GOP.

Ouch! That article was brutal.

She isn't welcome by many conservatives, so what was the point again? Displaying ignorance? "Tearing her a new ass" was quite effective, since it's a new hole that's torn.... :lol:

you do realize this working class woman is the daugther of professionals and a millionaire...
So? Gates is also a millionaire and Rockefeller is a millionaire. Good for all of them for achieving the American dream. Why don't you explain your statement and let everyone fully understand what you are saying, because it smacks of jealously.

wow how many working class women are millionaries....buy into her spill....go right ahead....dont dare draw the curtian and see what is behind it....the empress has no clothes...well until her shopping spress...

This is more half-thoughts. You're making no sense. You're throwing out such words as millionaires, spill (spiel), curtain, empress, shopping spress (sprees). Why don't you explain your statement and let everyone fully understand what you are saying, because it smacks of jealously.

you do realize this working class woman is the daugther of professionals and a millionaire...
So? Gates is also a millionaire and Rockefeller is a millionaire. Good for all of them for achieving the American dream. Why don't you explain your statement and let everyone fully understand what you are saying, because it smacks of jealously.

wow how many working class women are millionaries....buy into her spill....go right ahead....dont dare draw the curtian and see what is behind it....the empress has no clothes...well until her shopping spress...

This is more half-thoughts. You're making no sense. You're throwing out such words as millionaires, spill (spiel), curtain, empress, shopping spress (sprees). Why don't you explain your statement and let everyone fully understand what you are saying, because it smacks of jealously.

You serious? :lol:

A Farewell to Harms

"She couldn't say what she read because she didn't read anything." Really how stupid can everyone be to believe this? My God, am I the only one who understands she didn't want to answer the question because she knew her answer would be heavily scrutinized and most likely criticized? Everyday we see politicians dance over questions they don't want to answer. It was pretty obvious the media wanted to take Palin down and the stupid, can't think for themselves, public believed it. The media knows Palin isn't stupid; but those against her wanted you to believe she was. Our Country is in the condition it is in because the majority of people will not notice or react until it directly starts hurting them. It's the selfish mentality.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska – A spokeswoman for Gov. Sarah Palin is scoffing at comments by Bristol Palin's former fiance, who says he thinks Palin resigned to cash in on her fame.

"It is interesting to learn Levi is working on a piece of fiction while honing his acting skills," Palin family spokeswoman Meghan Stapleton said in an e-mail to The Associated Press.

Levi Johnston, 19, whose wedding to Bristol Palin was called off earlier this year, said Thursday he lived with the Palin family from early December to the second week in January. He claimed he heard the governor several times say how nice it would be to take advantage of the lucrative deals that were being offered, including a reality show and a book.

"She had talked about how nice it would be to take some of this money people had been offering us and you know just run with it, say 'forget everything else,'" he said.

Levi Johnston: Palin resigned to cash in on fame - Yahoo! News

if obama's grandmother can be used as proof...then levi's statements must be true!

:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

Just another lame, Palin thread. Who cares? WHAT IF it's true? This is Johnston lipping off you get his name in print and damned if there isn't an outlet willing to take up the cause.

:cuckoo:

Sarah deserves what she gets. Using her children AND Levi as vote bait. Hockey mom my ass. Bristol now working for Candies.....What a bunch of Trailer Park trash.....
first i'd like to see proof of that claim, second, shes working, what the fuck is wrong with that?

Sarah deserves what she gets. Using her children AND Levi as vote bait. Hockey mom my ass. Bristol now working for Candies.....What a bunch of Trailer Park trash.....
first i'd like to see proof of that claim, second, shes working, what the fuck is wrong with that?
never mind, i found it myself
since you were too lazy to do so in your post

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/07/opinion/07collins.html

i'd hardly call working as a spokesperson a bad thing

"She couldn't say what she read because she didn't read anything." Really how stupid can everyone be to believe this? My God, am I the only one who understands she didn't want to answer the question because she knew her answer would be heavily scrutinized and most likely criticized? Everyday we see politicians dance over questions they don't want to answer. It was pretty obvious the media wanted to take Palin down and the stupid, can't think for themselves, public believed it. The media knows Palin isn't stupid; but those against her wanted you to believe she was. Our Country is in the condition it is in because the majority of people will not notice or react until it directly starts hurting them. It's the selfish mentality.

Media knows Obama isnt a genius too. Doesnt stop them from pretending.

Ive never understood why its so easy to decieve people through mass media. Why does Michael Jackson or American Idol carry more attention from the public then the issues that affect their lives? Why are people concerned more about what celebrities do then what's happening in their own community under the radar of the national press?

It doesnt make sense ot me. Youd think that people would be worried most about whats happening in their immediate community than half way around the world. If we are all so worried about others that we forget to keep our own back yard clean, can we really be surprised when we find our rights gone?

Speaking of Trailer Park Trash -- that would be an unmarried male teen who fathers a child and doesn't pay child support to the mother. Check the dictionary :)

I've never understood why its so easy to decieve people through mass media.

For some reason "non thinkers" seem to believe anything in print by boob newspaper reporters and anything they see on the boob tube, which is a boob reading something a boob wrote.

Levi Johnston: Palin resigned to cash in on fame

ANCHORAGE, Alaska – A spokeswoman for Gov. Sarah Palin is scoffing at comments by Bristol Palin's former fiance, who says he thinks Palin resigned to cash in on her fame.

"It is interesting to learn Levi is working on a piece of fiction while honing his acting skills," Palin family spokeswoman Meghan Stapleton said in an e-mail to The Associated Press.

Levi Johnston, 19, whose wedding to Bristol Palin was called off earlier this year, said Thursday he lived with the Palin family from early December to the second week in January. He claimed he heard the governor several times say how nice it would be to take advantage of the lucrative deals that were being offered, including a reality show and a book.

"She had talked about how nice it would be to take some of this money people had been offering us and you know just run with it, say 'forget everything else,'" he said.

Levi Johnston: Palin resigned to cash in on fame - Yahoo! News

"She hasn't been away from Fox News long enough to shake the smell of Neil Cavuto's hair gel, and already Sarah Palin is rushing back into the spotlight."

853.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back