Levi Johnston: Palin resigned to cash in on fame

proving that they all are nothing but white trash

Proving that she had an opportunity to set her family up financially for a couple generations and she took it.

What is wrong with that?

Don't tell me if the opportunity came your way that you wouldn't do the same.

1)Yes, Palin is going to cash in on the opportunities, who the fuck wouldn't? As for her reasons for resigning, I'll take her word long before these fucks that are trying to destroy her.

2)This Levi character also, apparently, has a book deal so of course whoever is advising him wants him to start talking to cause a little raucous that will promote the book. It won't take much of it to get every lefty in the land to buy it.
Also, as Dude mentioned, a jilted ex-lover is not the most reliable source.

Just a passing thought... If Palin's daughter had of kept her clothes on we might not of ever heard of Levi Johnston. With that said, I guess it can be said that he's not very discrete. Obviously he has no shame for creating a baby out of wedlock but in this day and age I guess that is nothing to be ashamed of anymore. He too, I believe is trying to make a few bucks by being an asshole.

Just another passing thought... Poor 'ole Palin was bashed before she quit and now she's still getting bashed. Wonder when it will all end? Seems like no matter what she does, she can't win. Must be a lot of people afraid of her potential out there...

o please dog...i assure you ...if the bitch would shut up....she would be quickly forgotten...she invites some new org to film her fishing.....blah blah blah....she is keeping herself in the public eye with her victim crap

she changed the ethics rules w/o thinking it all thru...do you really want her running the country...hell she couldnt run the state...now are we gonna agrue on more than one thread?

o please dog...i assure you ...if the bitch would shut up....she would be quickly forgotten...she invites some new org to film her fishing.....blah blah blah....she is keeping herself in the public eye with her victim crap

You libs want her to shut up.....why?........what scares you so much?

Does anyone think Palin resigned to NOT pursue lucrative book and/or TV deals.
I really couldn't care less.

Where's all the outrage over the people who resigned to take positions in the Barry Obubblehead administration??...Using the same criteria, didn't they "quit" on those who voted for them too??

Exactly my point Dude.

:gives:

It's funny how all these people that absolutely despise her are outraged that she is no longer in politics.

she doesnt scare me on bit..matter of fact the more she talks...the better it gets for anyone saying she is dumber than dirt...i just think its a shame that americans pay more attention to palin than real issues

she doesnt scare me on bit..matter of fact the more she talks...the better it gets for anyone saying she is dumber than dirt...i just think its a shame that americans pay more attention to palin than real issues

It's you libs that just can't leave her alone....she goes back to Alaska and you guys still harrass her...she quits being governor and you harrass her even more...

....this "Palin Derangement Syndrome" is really weird....what gives.....?

Last edited:
she changed the ethics rules w/o thinking it all thru...do you really want her running the country...hell she couldnt run the state...now are we gonna agrue on more than one thread?
Wowzers!!....A politician who didn't think through all the potential downsides of legislation they supported??

Now, there's something we don't see every day!! :rolleyes:

The right wing seems to be breathing a sigh of relief that she's gone...and they actually have been harder on her than anyone.

Here Peggy Noonan tears her a new ass.

A Farewell to Harms

Palin was bad for the Republicans—and the republic.

A Farewell to Harms - WSJ.com

Too bad if she doesn't run for president. I love the wedge she drives into the GOP.

Wowzers!!....A politician who didn't think through all the potential downsides of legislation they supported??

Now, there's something we don't see every day!! :rolleyes:

Think through? Our esteemed politicians don't even read the bills they vote for.

Forum List

Back