Levi Johnston: Palin resigned to cash in on fame

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska – A spokeswoman for Gov. Sarah Palin is scoffing at comments by Bristol Palin's former fiance, who says he thinks Palin resigned to cash in on her fame.

"It is interesting to learn Levi is working on a piece of fiction while honing his acting skills," Palin family spokeswoman Meghan Stapleton said in an e-mail to The Associated Press.

Levi Johnston, 19, whose wedding to Bristol Palin was called off earlier this year, said Thursday he lived with the Palin family from early December to the second week in January. He claimed he heard the governor several times say how nice it would be to take advantage of the lucrative deals that were being offered, including a reality show and a book.

"She had talked about how nice it would be to take some of this money people had been offering us and you know just run with it, say 'forget everything else,'" he said.

Levi Johnston: Palin resigned to cash in on fame - Yahoo! News

if obama's grandmother can be used as proof...then levi's statements must be true!

:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

I think AP knows just where to go for a 'big story'. Leave it to Yahoo to make it a main story. :rolleyes: I can't wait for the stories on Rev. Wright giving advice to Obama and it getting the same treatment. LOL!

oooooooooooo i remember when levi was the all american boy? what happened?

the left happened. why do you think he running his mouth and face for the cameras if not for the cash??? find out if the asshole is paying child support.

oooooooooooo i remember when levi was the all american boy? what happened?

When was that? Best I remember was they hoped two kids that young could work things out. Which of course is neither here nor there, why would his opinion be sought by AP? If he searched them out, why would they bother?

otay....did yall miss the obvious.....if obama's grandmother can be used as proof?

did that just go over yalls heads?

Obama's grandmother can be used as proof that he was born in Kenya. Yes, we understand. And Levi Johnston is probably right. So here's what we have:

1. Obama was born in Kenya.
2. Sarah Palin resign to 'cash-in on fame'.

And if she did cash in on the fame . . . so what? She's 1/2 million in debt defending herself isn't she? Does that make her a quitter? Possibly. Again, so what? If she doesn't want to be in politics, who cares if she resigns? She may very well do more good out of office than in. By resigning now, it gives Sean Parnell a fair amount of time before the next elections. Gives him a leg up.

otay....did yall miss the obvious.....if obama's grandmother can be used as proof?

did that just go over yalls heads?

Obama's grandmother can be used as proof that he was born in Kenya. Yes, we understand. And Levi Johnston is probably right. So here's what we have:

1. Obama was born in Kenya.
2. Sarah Palin resign to 'cash-in on fame'.

:lol: steel trap,, can you say bones???:lol:

Does anyone think Palin resigned to NOT pursue lucrative book and/or TV deals.

Who would you rather be, the Governor of Alaska or a talk show host with a multi million dollar contract and a multi million dollar book and lecture deal?

DUH

Pot calling the Kettle Black! What do you think little Levi is trying to do? Methink using his knocking up of Sarah Palin's daughter to cash in on his D-list rated fame!

Forum List

Back