Levi Johnston: Lot of divorce talk in Palin home

Thanks for proving Zona wrong.

Rick

What?

I guess he missed the part where she says "You can actually see Russia from from land here in Alaska".

I can take a short walk and see Connecticut. I guess that makes me an expert on all things Connecticut.

If you were governor of NY, yeah, I bet you would be somewhat well versed in Connecticut.
Gotta compare apples to apples.

It would be foolish to think that a governor of Alaska knew absolutely nothing about a country that has land as close to it as Russia does Alaska.

If you speak with any governor of any border state along the canaidan border, I bet they are well versed in basic border activities of Canada.

Like I said...gotta compare apples to apples. You are not responsible for what happens between NY and Connecticut.

But a valiant effort.

[quote/] What she said was Alaska’s close proximity to Russia give her foreign policy experience.

OK: first she says that “You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska”. This is from the Gibson interview.[/quote]

obama received his foreign policy skills in hawaii, said he could see "hawaii" from his house

Last edited:

Rick

What?

I guess he missed the part where she says "You can actually see Russia from from land here in Alaska".

I can take a short walk and see Connecticut. I guess that makes me an expert on all things Connecticut.

I guess you missed the part where Zona claimed that Palin said she could see Russia from her house. It's been repeated often enough by stupid lefties that I'm sure most of the fools actually believe it by now.

Rick

What? What she said was Alaska’s close proximity to Russia give her foreign policy experience.

OK: first she says that “You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska”. This is from the Gibson interview.

Yes, she said that, and you know it's true, don't you?

What she didn't say however, is that she can see Russia from her house. Which you claimed that she said. But then it was said on SNL and with all of the lefty idiots who actually think the Colbert Report is news it wouldn't surprise me if there are some that think SNL is real too. Here's a little secret just for you Zona, SNL is a show of satirical skits, meant to be funny, not factual.

Rick

I guess when your party has done nothing good for the country you result to talking about opponents family.... Liberal Debate 101...

I didn't know anyone still watched or read msnbc....

Last edited:

Rick

What? What she said was Alaska’s close proximity to Russia give her foreign policy experience.

OK: first she says that “You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska”. This is from the Gibson interview.

What she didn't say however, is that she can see Russia from her house. Which you claimed that she said. But then it was said on SNL and with all of the lefty idiots who actually think the Colbert Report is news it wouldn't surprise me if there are some that think SNL is real too. Here's a little secret just for you Zona, SNL is a show of satirical skits, meant to be funny, not factual.

Rick

Good comedy always has an element of truth to it.

I think you are missing the point...she was trying to show her international diplomacy and experience because she could see Russia from her house. I believe at that point she never even left the states....if memory serves.

provide the link where she says that

Curious...do you think the fact that Russia has a close proximaty to Alaska resulted in her NOT haveing foreign policy experience?

I guess she expected Amercians to be smart enough to realize that since Alaska and Rusiia are so close to each other, of course she needs to be up on US Russian relations.....

I guess she assumed you would understand that. She did not realize that you and so many others are so stupid that you would not realize that border states MUST know about the relationships between the US and the border countries....and no, Alaska does not border Russia, but it is close enough to warrrant the governor to know what is happening between the two countries.

Jeez...I agree that Palin is not a rocket scientist. She never claimed to be....but you folks are so hell bent on making her into a monkey, it is actually making you look like a monkey's ass.

Rick

Rick
Pathetic defense. That works for cons though.

He almost became a member of the Palin family, but Levi Johnston — who fathered former Gov. Sarah Palin's grandchild with her daughter Bristol — isn't holding back when it comes to spilling the Alaska clan's secrets.

"There was a lot of talk of divorce in that house ... times when Sarah and Todd would mention it and sound pretty serious," says Johnston, who turns 19 this year. (Last month, the couple denied Internet rumors of a pending divorce.)

But that wasn't all. In a wide-ranging interview with Vanity Fair in its October issue, out nationally Sept. 8, the teen says that the onetime vice-presidential nominee's frequent self-description as a "hockey mom" who put family above career was far from the truth.

But it was the people of Alaska who might've suffered worse, according to Johnston. Palin often complained that her job as governor was "too hard," and after spending a couple weeks of being gloomy about losing the vice presidency, she focused on making money instead of the needs of Alaskans, he said.

Levi Johnston: Lot of divorce talk in Palin home

The more we learn of this bimbo, the happier I am that she is not in the WH.:clap2:

Who cares? You goofs have made Palin FAR more important to you than she is to anyone else. You do the same with Rush and Hannity, et al.

Do you practice being this stupid, or what?

Rick

I guess you have a reading comprehension issue.
There was no defending.
Rick was educating Zona as to the truth seeing as Zona was oblivious to the truth.
Nope...no defending whatsoever. Purely factual education.

Rick
yeah, the truth does work for conservatives
too bad it doesnt for you

The entire Palin phenomena belongs in People magazine not US politics.
But it is funny as hell.

look, i don't have the time to respond to every one of your stupid posts... why don't you get al gore and mia farrow and go look for bigfoot

Last edited:

Forum List

Back