Levi Johnston: Lot of divorce talk in Palin home

You make a good point. But, Palin gripes about the evil media while openly courting it! She has no real notion of what a leader is, or she wouldn't have cut and run from her elected post as governor.

She claims to be an advocate of "family values" while her unwed daughter gets knocked up. She wants a place on the national stage along side serious politicos, yet she picks fights with late night comedians.

If a paradigm is to be drawn from the Palin experience, it applies to the Conservatives who champion her. No real ideas, no real leadership. Just more vapid airheaded incompetence. Just like Bush with lipstick.

great. no one is hopping on the Palin 4 Prez bandwagon on this side of the spectrum. We are not losing votes to Palin. She ran. She failed. such is fucking politics. but fuck. acting like a petty asshole about her impending divorce is just stupid. Should the right do the same the next time a liberal former vp candidate fucks some chick while his wife is at home with cancer? You cant cry foul when you do the same goddamn thing as they do when blurring public roles with private roles and acting like a tripping hippy at woodstock over the news that Palin might get a divorce, kids be damned, is just pathetic.
I'm not doing hand springs over the thought of a Palin divorce. But the mud comes fast and furious from the right after every Democrat politician's missteps. The trouble with Palin is Palin.

She should never be taken seriously. ever.

The above OP isn't the word of Palin. It's the word of the infamous baby daddy. It's purpose is nothing more than to make hateful dogdick partisans sport the puppy pink.

and, again, slung mud from the right doesn't validate petty bullshit from the left. I hate to break it to you but the left doesn't have only angels and paladins seated. We are one news cycle away from shit hitting OUR fan and having to switch feet about the validation of slung muck.

It's amazing how hearsay from a 19 year old gets the leftwing idiots all pumped up while they ignore what Mark Lloyd, Van Jones, Ezekial Emanuel, Cass Sunstein and others have said in their own words.

That's because they'd rather bash the messenger (Beck) than hear the message. Mind-boggling, isn't it?

But, again, as long as you don't wear my team jersey then your asinine fucking opinion is neither here nor there to me.

Awesome. Now please STFU, asswipe.

No, I don't think I will cocksheeth. in fact, I think I'll go ahead and exponentially multiply the amount of hits this thread would have otherwise received with descriptive vocabulary meant to illustrate what kind of shit eating fuck bag you are. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

"She would blatantly say,
'I want to take this money
and quit being governor.' "
-- Palin, according to Levi, Link

He almost became a member of the Palin family, but Levi Johnston — who fathered former Gov. Sarah Palin's grandchild with her daughter Bristol — isn't holding back when it comes to spilling the Alaska clan's secrets.

"There was a lot of talk of divorce in that house ... times when Sarah and Todd would mention it and sound pretty serious," says Johnston, who turns 19 this year. (Last month, the couple denied Internet rumors of a pending divorce.)

But that wasn't all. In a wide-ranging interview with Vanity Fair in its October issue, out nationally Sept. 8, the teen says that the onetime vice-presidential nominee's frequent self-description as a "hockey mom" who put family above career was far from the truth.

But it was the people of Alaska who might've suffered worse, according to Johnston. Palin often complained that her job as governor was "too hard," and after spending a couple weeks of being gloomy about losing the vice presidency, she focused on making money instead of the needs of Alaskans, he said.

The more we learn of this bimbo, the happier I am that she is not in the WH.:clap2:

The fact that you base your hatred of her on gossip shared by a young boy with issues says a lot about the validity of any argument you make anywhere, ever.
OMG! Talk of DIVORCE! Horrors! What a BIMBO!

You do realize that "Bimbo" to woman is "******" to black. Right?

But it's all good. Cuz it's okay to be a bigoted asshole if you're targeting Christians...particularly Christian WOMEN.

Wear the asshat proudly. You've earned it.

Come on Republicans. Don't you want Sarah in the White House? Look at what a great president she would make not being burdened down with facts and useless knowledge and stuff. Think of the great outfits she could wear. She could ban books. Not good ones like the Bible, but bad ones like, "Evolution, Foundation science for Botany, Biology and Physiology". We know that science and technology are unrelated.

She is, after all, an "energy expert". Oil comes from underground. We should drill for it. And where is it? Why, "offshore", of course. It's right there, "offshore".

She has so many good ideas. But I'm not going to spoil it saying what they are, and neither is she. Yawl just have to elect her for president and then we'll tell you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on Republicans. Don't you want Sarah in the White House? Look at what a great president she would make not being burdened down with facts and useless knowledge and stuff. Think of the great outfits she could wear. She could ban books. Not good ones like the Bible, but bad ones like, "Evolution, Foundation science for Botany, Biology and Physiology". We know that science and technology are unrelated.

She is, after all, an "energy expert". Oil comes from underground. We should drill for it. And where is it? Why, "offshore", of course. It's right there, "offshore".

She has so many good ideas. But I'm not going to spoil it saying what they are, and neither is she. Yawl just have to elect her for president and then we'll tell you.

just stop. do you think nothing domestic and PRIVATE was ever uttered in the fucking Clinton household at any given time during the last 20 fucking years?

dude... it's one thing to oppose her politics and another thing entirely to be a little partisan bitch whose bark sounds like a yapping national enquirer.

[SIZE=+1]Sarah Palin tried to take my baby[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
In a wild interview with Vanity Fair magazine, Levi Johnston spills all kinds of dirt about his experiences with the Palin family. He was, after all, Bristol's boyfriend/fiance for some time, and is the father of her son, Tripp. His revelations are rather surprising, but how true are they? Johnston claims that after he and Bristol shared the news of her pregnancy with Sarah and Todd Palin, Sarah came up with a plan. Sarah worried over how her unwed teenage daughter's pregnancy would look to the good people of Alaska that elected her governor and began trying to find solutions. This was all prior to being tapped to run alongside John McCain in the presidential election.
Says Johnston: "Sarah told me she had a great idea: we would keep it a secret—nobody would know that Bristol was pregnant. She told me that once Bristol had the baby she and Todd would adopt him. That way, she said, Bristol and I didn’t have to worry about anything. Sarah kept mentioning this plan. She was nagging—she wouldn’t give up. She would say, “So, are you gonna let me adopt him?” We both kept telling her we were definitely not going to let her adopt the baby. I think Sarah wanted to make Bristol look good, and she didn’t want people to know that her 17-year-old daughter was going to have a kid."

[SIZE=+1]Quotes[/SIZE] "She says she goes hunting and lives off animal meat - I've never seen it. I've never seen her touch a fishing pole. She had a gun in her bedroom and one day she asked me to show her how to shoot it. I asked her what kind of gun it was, and she said she didn't know, because it was in a box under her bed."
-- Levi, saying Sarah Palin isn't the Wild West, outdoors gal she claims to be, Link

you take your political insight from 17 year olds with a bone to pick.

bravo.

you take your political insight from 17 year olds with a bone to pick.

bravo.

political insight?..... I thought this was just gossip - that's why you're here right?

no. I'm here to poke fun at fucking idiots across the entire political spectrum. As of this thread, you've appeared as a blip on my Fucking Idiot radar.

I guessed all this before Levi said it.

Divorce isn't an issue, may people get divorces and are functioning adults. It is evident Palin is a quitter in just about everything she puts her hand to. Teenage pregnancy isn't an issue, unless you're a fundamentalist nutjob abstinence vs. knowledge kook. Children aren't the issue unless you parade them around as window dressing for the "super mom" effect. Nobody asked her to drag her chillens out of school for half a year to play dress up in SaksWear and shill for Mommy. The assertion that her Annie Oakley routine was fake comes as no surprise either.

What is surprising is that Republicans elevated this empty vessel to her present height.

He almost became a member of the Palin family, but Levi Johnston — who fathered former Gov. Sarah Palin's grandchild with her daughter Bristol — isn't holding back when it comes to spilling the Alaska clan's secrets.

"There was a lot of talk of divorce in that house ... times when Sarah and Todd would mention it and sound pretty serious," says Johnston, who turns 19 this year. (Last month, the couple denied Internet rumors of a pending divorce.)

But that wasn't all. In a wide-ranging interview with Vanity Fair in its October issue, out nationally Sept. 8, the teen says that the onetime vice-presidential nominee's frequent self-description as a "hockey mom" who put family above career was far from the truth.

But it was the people of Alaska who might've suffered worse, according to Johnston. Palin often complained that her job as governor was "too hard," and after spending a couple weeks of being gloomy about losing the vice presidency, she focused on making money instead of the needs of Alaskans, he said.

The more we learn of this bimbo, the happier I am that she is not in the WH.:clap2:
I love that she asked Levi to show her how to shoot her rifle/shotgun which was in a box under her bed. She didn't know what kind of gun it was.

That family has kids whose perspective has nothing to do with your silly fucking partisanship.

Blah! Blah! Blah! Those KIDS are the very ones Sarah Palin tried to use to score political points with. Endorsed by the RNC.

Using kids? Interestingly enough I saw a pic on CNN a few moments ago. It was Obama's youngest peeking at him from behind a sofa in the Oval office. They made the comparison to the "iconic image" of John Jr under Kennedy's desk. I believe it's posted on Barack's website. Does Obama using his kid to try to create some warm fuzzy feelings make attacks on her fair game? If not, prepare to explain why Palin's kids wore DNC targets.

HEY vel, WELL mRS HOLY ROLLER PUT THEM OUT THERE, AND BTW . I WOULD HAVE TO QUESTION ANY WOMENS DECISION AFTER 44-45 WITH THE RISK OF DOWN'S, WHICH SHE PLAYED TO THE HILT, WHAT DO YOU THINK

First off considering that the claims of her imminent divorce have been national headlines at least in the super market tabloids for weeks now would indicate to me the ole Levi is trying to tack another few minutes on to his allotted fifteen.

2nd, If you are desperate enough to take the word of that back stabbing liar on anything then you'd believe other frauds like universal health care and capping trade.

Forum List

Back