Levi Johnston: Lot of divorce talk in Palin home

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
He almost became a member of the Palin family, but Levi Johnston — who fathered former Gov. Sarah Palin's grandchild with her daughter Bristol — isn't holding back when it comes to spilling the Alaska clan's secrets.

"There was a lot of talk of divorce in that house ... times when Sarah and Todd would mention it and sound pretty serious," says Johnston, who turns 19 this year. (Last month, the couple denied Internet rumors of a pending divorce.)

But that wasn't all. In a wide-ranging interview with Vanity Fair in its October issue, out nationally Sept. 8, the teen says that the onetime vice-presidential nominee's frequent self-description as a "hockey mom" who put family above career was far from the truth.

But it was the people of Alaska who might've suffered worse, according to Johnston. Palin often complained that her job as governor was "too hard," and after spending a couple weeks of being gloomy about losing the vice presidency, she focused on making money instead of the needs of Alaskans, he said.

The more we learn of this bimbo, the happier I am that she is not in the WH.:clap2:

and what does it matter...lots of divorce talk in most homes on any given day..and why in the hell does anyone care what levi has to say about anything....

i did find it interesting that her being a gun person is a total fake...there is some poetic justice in there somewhere

This thread is in poor taste. Sometimes you've got to learn how to win without becoming a bitter asshole from years of losing. Palin was a crazy nutter who I am glad is not in the WH....

but doing a little happy dance that she might get divorced is just pathetic. That family has kids whose perspective has nothing to do with your silly fucking partisanship. Seriously, you people are exactly why the left has just as many worthless assholes as the right.

Levi is being butt ***ked by the demoncwats in just the same way Cindy Sheehan was. They'll toss his tattered balls to the curb very shortly. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That family has kids whose perspective has nothing to do with your silly fucking partisanship.

Blah! Blah! Blah! Those KIDS are the very ones Sarah Palin tried to use to score political points with. Endorsed by the RNC.

He almost became a member of the Palin family, but Levi Johnston — who fathered former Gov. Sarah Palin's grandchild with her daughter Bristol — isn't holding back when it comes to spilling the Alaska clan's secrets.

"There was a lot of talk of divorce in that house ... times when Sarah and Todd would mention it and sound pretty serious," says Johnston, who turns 19 this year. (Last month, the couple denied Internet rumors of a pending divorce.)

But that wasn't all. In a wide-ranging interview with Vanity Fair in its October issue, out nationally Sept. 8, the teen says that the onetime vice-presidential nominee's frequent self-description as a "hockey mom" who put family above career was far from the truth.

But it was the people of Alaska who might've suffered worse, according to Johnston. Palin often complained that her job as governor was "too hard," and after spending a couple weeks of being gloomy about losing the vice presidency, she focused on making money instead of the needs of Alaskans, he said.

The more we learn of this bimbo, the happier I am that she is not in the WH.:clap2:

And Levi Johnston is objective?

they are not getting a divorse, they had problems before the election. Plus it is none of our business.

This thread is in poor taste. Sometimes you've got to learn how to win without becoming a bitter asshole from years of losing. Palin was a crazy nutter who I am glad is not in the WH....

but doing a little happy dance that she might get divorced is just pathetic. That family has kids whose perspective has nothing to do with your silly fucking partisanship. Seriously, you people are exactly why the left has just as many worthless assholes as the right.
You make a good point. But, Palin gripes about the evil media while openly courting it! She has no real notion of what a leader is, or she wouldn't have cut and run from her elected post as governor.

She claims to be an advocate of "family values" while her unwed daughter gets knocked up. She wants a place on the national stage along side serious politicos, yet she picks fights with late night comedians.

If a paradigm is to be drawn from the Palin experience, it applies to the Conservatives who champion her. No real ideas, no real leadership. Just more vapid airheaded incompetence. Just like Bush with lipstick.

That family has kids whose perspective has nothing to do with your silly fucking partisanship.

Blah! Blah! Blah! Those KIDS are the very ones Sarah Palin tried to use to score political points with. Endorsed by the RNC.

and shit on her for doing as much. NOW, what the hell do you think that says about you doing the same goddamn thing right now?

good grief. This must be how the right feels every time Randal Terry stands in front of a fucking microphone.

NOW, what the hell do you think that says about you doing the same goddamn thing right now?

I have yet to parade my daughter in front of America hoping to score political points. You need to check your facts.

You make a good point. But, Palin gripes about the evil media while openly courting it! She has no real notion of what a leader is, or she wouldn't have cut and run from her elected post as governor.

She claims to be an advocate of "family values" while her unwed daughter gets knocked up. She wants a place on the national stage along side serious politicos, yet she picks fights with late night comedians.

If a paradigm is to be drawn from the Palin experience, it applies to the Conservatives who champion her. No real ideas, no real leadership. Just more vapid airheaded incompetence. Just like Bush with lipstick.

great. no one is hopping on the Palin 4 Prez bandwagon on this side of the spectrum. We are not losing votes to Palin. She ran. She failed. such is fucking politics. but fuck. acting like a petty asshole about her impending divorce is just stupid. Should the right do the same the next time a liberal former vp candidate fucks some chick while his wife is at home with cancer? You cant cry foul when you do the same goddamn thing as they do when blurring public roles with private roles and acting like a tripping hippy at woodstock over the news that Palin might get a divorce, kids be damned, is just pathetic.

NOW, what the hell do you think that says about you doing the same goddamn thing right now?

I have yet to parade my daughter in front of America hoping to score political points. You need to check your facts.

of course not. YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING VP CANDIDATE. No one gives the first rats ass about your family. You didn't have to become the fucking focus of the goddamn nation for 2 years. Having your dirty laundry aired for the whole fucking nation to sniff.

Seriously. You are the type of lefty that I'd throw under a bus in a heartbeat. You do nothing but validate the worst accusation against lefties.

Should the right do the same the next time a liberal former vp candidate fucks some chick while his wife is at home with cancer?

Right, wrong or indeifferent, you know they will. Just as you still have people on THESE boards calling POTUS OBama a ******, a Jihadist, a Muslim, etc....it never ends with the crazies on the right.

Seriously. You are the type of lefty that I'd throw under a bus in a heartbeat. You do nothing but validate the worst accusation against lefties.

Your assumptions suck. I am no lefty. Ask people around here that know me, dumbass.

You didn't have to become the fucking focus of the goddamn nation for 2 years. Having your dirty laundry aired for the whole fucking nation to sniff.

And you feel sorry for Palin because she was FORCED to run for VP?

great. no one is hopping on the Palin 4 Prez bandwagon on this side of the spectrum. We are not losing votes to Palin. She ran. She failed. such is fucking politics. but fuck. acting like a petty asshole about her impending divorce is just stupid. Should the right do the same the next time a liberal former vp candidate fucks some chick while his wife is at home with cancer? You cant cry foul when you do the same goddamn thing as they do when blurring public roles with private roles and acting like a tripping hippy at woodstock over the news that Palin might get a divorce, kids be damned, is just pathetic.
I'm not doing hand springs over the thought of a Palin divorce. But the mud comes fast and furious from the right after every Democrat politician's missteps. The trouble with Palin is Palin.

She should never be taken seriously. ever.

Should the right do the same the next time a liberal former vp candidate fucks some chick while his wife is at home with cancer?

Right, wrong or indeifferent, you know they will. Just as you still have people on THESE boards calling POTUS OBama a ******, a Jihadist, a Muslim, etc....it never ends with the crazies on the right.

no, I know no such thing. You ASSume as much. We saw the exact same ASSumptions last week when asshole righties tried to rationalize dancing on the grave of Kennedy. Ie, "the left would do it too". Which, as it turned out by evidence of old threads, was bullshit.

good fucking lord, how does THEIR poor behaviors validate yours, stupid? No, it doesn't end with crazies on the right as long as batshit nutters like you on the left keep the goddamn pendulum swinging.

It's amazing how hearsay from a 19 year old gets the leftwing idiots all pumped up while they ignore what Mark Lloyd, Van Jones, Ezekial Emanuel, Cass Sunstein and others have said in their own words.

Your assumptions suck. I am no lefty. Ask people around here that know me, dumbass.

You didn't have to become the fucking focus of the goddamn nation for 2 years. Having your dirty laundry aired for the whole fucking nation to sniff.

And you feel sorry for Palin because she was FORCED to run for VP?

well, thank the fucking lord you are not a lefty. and, to be honest, I don't give a fuck about you enough to ask anyone. if this is the sum total of your forum input I'm sure I can look forward to deeper insight from a frozen lump of shit.

No, I feel sorry for her fucking kids who didn't ask for this kind of public attention OR your goddamn apathy. But, again, as long as you don't wear my team jersey then your asinine fucking opinion is neither here nor there to me.

Forum List

Back