Levi Johnston Apologizes to the Palins: Say's Stories Were Made Up He Told To MSM.

No, xo, that was you. Somebody said "Levi Johnston". It happens to you all the time, did you forget?

Allie...have you even used the
quote.gif
button?

It helps people to know what the fuck you are talking about.

No, xo, that was you. Somebody said "Levi Johnston". It happens to you all the time, did you forget?

Allie...have you even used the
quote.gif
button?

It helps people to know what the fuck you are talking about.

Well this way I am free to say anything I want, and if later it turns out to be...inappropriate, I can always say it was about something else entirely.

One has to consider one's future as a politician when using these boards. :eusa_shifty:

Well this way I am free to say anything I want, and if later it turns out to be...inappropriate, I can always say it was about something else entirely.

One has to consider one's future as a politician when using these boards. :eusa_shifty:

It is quite clear that you do that.

Levi Johnston was a dead give away concerning his credibility and ability to the truth the first time I heard him make negative and deragotory claims against the Palins.
How did I know he was fibbing then? His lips were moving.

Same as now. His lips are moving. He is a liar.
The difference is the right wing ideologues here and nationally believed he was fibbing then and NOW they claim he is telling the truth.
No wonder they sell out pro wrasslin. You people are complete fools.

Of course he's going to apologize, he's back to screwing Bristol. 2:1 says that was one of the stipulations. :rofl:

It is quite clear that you do that.

Thank you for your pledge. I will send you a SASE for your contribution posthaste.

He's leaned to lie and he takes his clothes off in public. Yep, the kids going to be a good Republican.

Forum List

Back