Levi Johnston Apologizes to the Palins: Say's Stories Were Made Up He Told To MSM.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
And what gets me is that the MSM never Fact checked his (Stories) because of their disdain towards Sarah Palin. They glorified his made up stories about her and her family including lies about Sarah Palin complaining about her job as Governor and that her and Todd were talking of divorce. Johnston was wrong to do this and he was probably paid under the table for his bogus actions. The Huffington Post ran a lot of his stories for example and they are as liberal as they come. In the end it was the MSM who was the real unethical entity behind this looking to smear a good family woman and a good Governor with a outstanding record and approval ratings.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20399773,00.html

Levi Johnston isn't just getting past his differences with Bristol Palin – he's also hoping to make amends with her famous mom.

"Last year, after Bristol and I broke up, I was unhappy and a little angry. Unfortunately, against my better judgment, I publicly said things about the Palins that were not completely true," he tells PEOPLE exclusively. "I have already privately apologized to Todd and Sarah. Since my statements were public, I owe it to the Palins to publicly apologize."

Bristol added her own statement Tuesday saying, "Part of co-parenting is creating healthy and honest relationships between the parents. Tripp one day needs to know the truth and needs to know that even if a mistake is made the honorable thing to do is to own up to it."

Last edited:
Levi Johnston Apologizes to the Palins: Say's Stories Were Made Up He Told To MSM.

Palin won't accept his apology unless he says "Liberal" Main Stream Media

You know how them Libruls twist the words that come out of your mouth

Palin won't accept his apology unless he says "Liberal" Main Stream Media

You know how them Libruls twist the words that come out of your mouth

Its too bad Bristol didnt know how to use her mouth better...she wouldnt have gotten pregnant. :lol:

Too much? :eusa_whistle: Fuck her, she is over 18 and is now on some damn t.v. show.

OH god, another palin thread...? Are you guys afraid of her...you must fear her..you must be jealous of her...etc...

:)

You're just jealous because somebody besides yourself finally started a Palin thread.

It just exposes more of the vicious lies made up and perpetuated by the left.

No, xo, that was you. Somebody said "Levi Johnston". It happens to you all the time, did you forget?

Forum List

Back