Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

Yes, he'll wipe his ass and you'll sniff it for hours.

So you believe Parnas is lying, and the documents are FAKE? Is that what you believe?

Didn't say that.

What I said was, you'll run to anyone who'll tell you a story that fits your narrative that Trump has to be dirty (how else could you pricks lose in 2016?).

I don't know if he is lying.

I don't care if he is telling the truth.

You''ve shot your wad and the senate will never take him out.

Suck on it.

Parnas has documents to back up his words.
Don't suppose you have ever heard of someone saying things that weren't true to try and keep from going to jail?
Don't suppose you have ever heard of someone forging something?
Ever hear of the saying if it's to good to be true it probably is?
If you answered no to any of those I have a bridge in Arizona that used to be in England that I can sell you for just under ten million.

Don't suppose you heard the part where he said he had documentation to prove what he said.

I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean, but if that is what you enjoy doing, then go right ahead.

Your attempts to be clever never work.

When will you learn.

I've got some hotel stationary too, can I scribble some shit on it and sell it to the commies? They seem to buying anything.

Are you saying:

A) Parnas got the stationary, wrote on it in his own handwriting after the fact, then sold it to the commies?
B) Someone else got the stationary, scrolled on the Ritz stationary, and gave it to Parnas lawyer?
C) You are not really sure how to defend this, so you are just making shit up.

Adumb Shitt probably told him if he could dream us something incriminating against Trump he'd help lighten his legal load. What do you think Parnas will do when he finds shitt can't help him?

I've got some hotel stationary too, can I scribble some shit on it and sell it to the commies? They seem to buying anything.

Are you saying:

A) Parnas got the stationary, wrote on it in his own handwriting after the fact, then sold it to the commies?
B) Someone else got the stationary, scrolled on the Ritz stationary, and gave it to Parnas lawyer?
C) You are not really sure how to defend this, so you are just making shit up.

Adumb Shitt probably told him if he could dream us something incriminating against Trump he'd help lighten his legal load. What do you think Parnas will do when he finds shitt can't help him?

Ask Schiff to be his bunk buddy when he finally gets what's coming to him.

So you believe Parnas is lying, and the documents are FAKE? Is that what you believe?

Didn't say that.

What I said was, you'll run to anyone who'll tell you a story that fits your narrative that Trump has to be dirty (how else could you pricks lose in 2016?).

Suck on it.

Seems you Trump supporters like bragging about your lack of integrity. All you care about is protecting Trump. he truth means nothing to you.

Didn't say that.

Suck on it.

Seems you Trump supporters like bragging about your lack of integrity. All you care about is protecting Trump. he truth means nothing to you.

Besides not being clever, you are not to smart.

You resort to the same bullshit when you are triggered.

I know you can get help.......you've got it bad.

Don't suppose you have ever heard of someone saying things that weren't true to try and keep from going to jail?
If you answered no to any of those I have a bridge in Arizona that used to be in England that I can sell you for just under ten million.

Don't suppose you heard the part where he said he had documentation to prove what he said.

I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean, but if that is what you enjoy doing, then go right ahead.

When will you learn.

You are a Trump supporter, and I've read some of your posts. There is no reason to believe you would recognize clever if you saw it.

Didn't say that.

Suck on it.

Thank you for sharing.

When will you learn.

You are a Trump supporter, and I've read some of your posts. There is no reason to believe you would recognize clever if you saw it.

Besides not being clever.....
Besides not being smart.....

You are not very original......

The list goes on.......

And you SD92 NEVER make it clear who you are responding to, because the simple quote button is too confusing for you to use properly.

Bulldog or Winco?

I already can predict your lame response.

When will you learn.

The list goes on.......

How creative you are. Do some more.

And you SD92 NEVER make it clear who you are responding to, because the simple quote button is too confusing for you to use properly.

Bulldog or Winco?

It's not that hard to figure out.

Look at it just a little harder.

When will you learn.

The list goes on.......

How creative you are. Do some more.

Thanks for proving my point.

Next.

He is a special kind of ASU special.

Bulldog or Winco?

It's not that hard to figure out.

Look at it just a little harder.

You quoted two people, make it more clear, or just clear, which one you are attempting to insult.
Fool. New TDS, trump denial stupidity.

5e1fc82024000031006c3e0f.png

The former associate of Rudy Giuliani said in an MSNBC interview that the president was aware of “all my movements.”

Lev Parnas, an associate of Rudy Giuliani at the center of the Ukraine scandal that led to President Donald Trump’s impeachment, said both men were fully aware “of all my movements” and that the president knew “exactly what was going on” as he waged a pressure campaign to dig up dirt on a presidential campaign rival.

“President Trump knew exactly what was going on,” Parnas told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow in an interview set to air Wednesday. “He was aware of all my movements. I wouldn’t do anything without the consent of Rudy Giuliani or the president. I have no intent, I have no reason to speak to any of these officials.”

The explosive comments come the same day the House voted to send two articles of impeachment against the president to the Senate for trial. The House voted largely along party lines to impeach Trump on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress last month. He is just the third American president to be impeached.

The pressure campaign in Ukraine was a central fixture of the House impeachment vote after a parade of current and former Trump administration officials detailed an effort by the White House to pressure Ukraine to announce an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter in exchange for political favors.

More: PARNAS PINS IT ON THE PRESIDENT

Rachel Maddow interviewing Parnas is awesome! If you haven't seen it - you should.

Part 2 tomorrow night.

Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal
“Dr Ford says Kavanaugh stole her vagina...so it must be true.”
Haha...boy oh boy...you LefTarded folks can’t help yourselves...you just can’t get out of your own way.

Forum List

Back