Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

Keep this going folks......

Two dems in my office are fed up and said they are voting for Trump this next go around.

I should thank you stupid asses for this kind of help......
Probably to get you to STFU

You are converting demos to Trump voters to shut me up.

Yeah....how's that working for you.

Fucktard.
Donnie is a liar.
Who is "Donnie" your alter ego?

5e1fc82024000031006c3e0f.png

The former associate of Rudy Giuliani said in an MSNBC interview that the president was aware of “all my movements.”

Lev Parnas, an associate of Rudy Giuliani at the center of the Ukraine scandal that led to President Donald Trump’s impeachment, said both men were fully aware “of all my movements” and that the president knew “exactly what was going on” as he waged a pressure campaign to dig up dirt on a presidential campaign rival.

“President Trump knew exactly what was going on,” Parnas told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow in an interview set to air Wednesday. “He was aware of all my movements. I wouldn’t do anything without the consent of Rudy Giuliani or the president. I have no intent, I have no reason to speak to any of these officials.”

The explosive comments come the same day the House voted to send two articles of impeachment against the president to the Senate for trial. The House voted largely along party lines to impeach Trump on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress last month. He is just the third American president to be impeached.

The pressure campaign in Ukraine was a central fixture of the House impeachment vote after a parade of current and former Trump administration officials detailed an effort by the White House to pressure Ukraine to announce an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter in exchange for political favors.

More: PARNAS PINS IT ON THE PRESIDENT

Rachel Maddow interviewing Parnas is awesome! If you haven't seen it - you should.

Part 2 tomorrow night.
Part 2? I can hardly wait! You really have Trump this time! With this you finally will show all of America, what you have known the whole time, that Trump shouldn't have won the Presidency, you were right and the Electorate was wrong!

Parnas, under indictment for federal crimes, has more stories than Scheherazade.

Joel Pollak at Breitbart questions whether Parnas has anything to offer to support the Democrats’ case in spite of his interview with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow who grabbed at this turd (mistaking it yet again for the game ball) ran with it to the end zone, and declared victory.

The most telling fail of the Parnas claims is that he has no firsthand knowledge to support any of them. What he offers are the opinions of a man indicted for conspiracy, making false statements and falsifying the record.

Among his 10-point argument that Parnas’ credibility is in serious question and “many of his claims about Trump are dubious or contradicted by other evidence” are these:
  1. He claimed he acted at Trump’s direction but shortly after the interview, he said he never spoke to the president.
  2. He told Maddow he represented himself to Ukrainian officials as the president’s representative, but, in fact, he represented himself as working for the president’s attorney (Giuliani).
  3. He told Maddow he conveyed a threat to the Ukrainians unless they cooperated by investigating Joe Biden, but Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky flatly denies this.
  4. He claims Attorney General William Barr was “on the team,” but concedes he never spoke to Barr and didn’t know whether Barr had ever spoken to Ukrainian officials.
  5. Parnas was allegedly CNN’s source for the report that Congressman Devin Nunes had gone to Vienna to meet with the former Ukrainian prosecutor when, in fact, Nunes was in Benghazi, Libya at the time.
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...JIfWEkpw3W8CLVCCh21BHKOftiVCh_0T9C4eouJ853aHI

The similarity between the parade of new “evidence” for impeachment reminds most of us, including Legal Insurrection, of the never-ending parade of witnesses against Brett Kavanaugh.

Recall that after the Kavanaugh hearings were done, but before the committee vote, Democrats leaked that they had a surprise witness they had known about for several weeks, Christine Blasey Ford. Her claim that Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in high school fell apart when the four people she said were present in the house that night all said they had no memory of such an event -- not just the sexual assault, but even of being in the house as a group.

So out of the woodwork came multiple other accusers, particularly Julie Swetnick, represented by then-Democrat-presidential hopeful Michael Avenatti.

Swetnick pushed her ludicrous story out on cable news. The story was that Kavanaugh ran gang rape parties in high school in which men lined up in rape trains. The story was absurd on its face, but Democrats and liberal media treated it as more proof that no vote should be held on Kavanaugh until there were full investigations of all allegations. Swetnick’s claim not only was absurd, her background cast serious doubt on her credibility. Her claims fell apart when she was pressed. But she served Democrats’ purposes.

This is what “to Kavanaugh” something is: to drag a hearing out with serial accusations and accusers so that the process becomes interminable. And this is what is happening with the Democrats’ attempt to remove Trump through impeachment and trial.

The impeachment case was rushed through the House without Democrats seeking subpoenas of key witnesses or seeking judicial compulsion of witnesses who objected to testifying. There was a supposed emergency so dire that impeachment could not await a full House record. Then Nancy Pelosi sat on the Articles of Impeachment trying to coerce the Senate into trial procedures that would find new evidence through witnesses and documents subpoenaed for trial that would fill in the weak House record.

And true to form, a new witness is rolled out who supposedly is so important that the trial must turn into an investigative tool not a trial tool.​

Yes. We've seen these scummy tactics from the before.

Forum List

Back