Lev Parnas is the new Balsey Ford. But worse. This one is a liar and a criminal.

I would ask any Lefty if they think this guy is a credible witness. And if they say yes, then I'd ask them if they would still think so if this guy was talking about Hunter Biden and Burisma. Which he probably could and would if the money was right.

So far, all I've heard so far is this guy's opinion and something written on hotel stationary with no date on it. I did see a letter from Guiliani to the Urkaine president asking for a meeting, but nothing in there suggests pressure to investigate Burisma.

Lev sees about 17 miles of convict c*ck in his future.... he's just trying to bring the mileage down a bit, and who could blame him for trying....

Of course that is what they are going to say. LOL

"Lev Parnas is Julie Swetnick, and Dems are trying to ‘Kavanaugh’ the impeachment trial

Lev-Parnas-Julie-Swetnick-e1579227474402-620x437.jpg

Lev Parnas is to the Impeachment Trial as Julie Swetnick was to the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearing, if Republicans let Democrats get away with it.

Recall that after the Kavanaugh hearings were done, but before the committee vote, Democrats leaked that they had a surprise witness they had known about for several weeks, Christine Blasey Ford. Her claim that Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in high school fell apart when the four people she said were present in the house that night all said they had no memory of such an event — not just the sexual assault, but even of being in the house as a group.

So out of the woodwork came multiple other accusers, particularly Julie Swetnick, represented by then-Democrat-presidential hopeful Michael Avenatti."
Lev Parnas is Julie Swetnick, and Dems are trying to 'Kavanaugh' the impeachment trial

It appears you have a knack of always choosing the losers.

Of course that is what they are going to say. LOL

"Lev Parnas is Julie Swetnick, and Dems are trying to ‘Kavanaugh’ the impeachment trial

Lev-Parnas-Julie-Swetnick-e1579227474402-620x437.jpg

Lev Parnas is to the Impeachment Trial as Julie Swetnick was to the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearing, if Republicans let Democrats get away with it.

Recall that after the Kavanaugh hearings were done, but before the committee vote, Democrats leaked that they had a surprise witness they had known about for several weeks, Christine Blasey Ford. Her claim that Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in high school fell apart when the four people she said were present in the house that night all said they had no memory of such an event — not just the sexual assault, but even of being in the house as a group.

So out of the woodwork came multiple other accusers, particularly Julie Swetnick, represented by then-Democrat-presidential hopeful Michael Avenatti."
Lev Parnas is Julie Swetnick, and Dems are trying to 'Kavanaugh' the impeachment trial

It appears you have a knack of always choosing the losers.

Yupp!

Today's Democrat Party has developed quite a credibility crisis for themselves.

Same exact play by play they tried in the kavanaugh hearings.

Parnas wont be the only one...dems will bring "bombshell" after "bombshell" that mean almost as much as stormy daniels.

It's getting a bit boring.

Toensing Firm: We Had No Knowledge of Rudy Letter to Zelensky

Big shocker.

Democrats throw in a last minute liar to muddy up the facts.

I wonder if he has a Go Fund Me account to pay for his testimony yet.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya sure, what is that eight buddies indicted so far and how many already convicted? You are a laugh and a half!LOL

Let’s see, your hero Avenatti? In jail. Stormy? Nobody has seen her in months.. The man who was going to bring down Trump on campaign finance crimes? In federal prison. Seems the tally sheet is evening up pretty quickly.

Toensing Firm: We Had No Knowledge of Rudy Letter to Zelensky

Big shocker.

Democrats throw in a last minute liar to muddy up the facts.

I wonder if he has a Go Fund Me account to pay for his testimony yet.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya sure, what is that eight buddies indicted so far and how many already convicted? You are a laugh and a half!LOL

Let’s see, your hero Avenatti? In jail. Stormy? Nobody has seen her in months.. The man who was going to bring down Trump on campaign finance crimes? In federal prison. Seems the tally sheet is evening up pretty quickly.
evening up?with what dumb fuck.Yet another situation where the lying scum bag traitorous trump saais he does not know some one in which there are million photos of them togehter. Lyin pice shit just like you!

New Topics

Forum List

Back