Letting Bill Be Bill..

Surreal is an accurate description. I was dumbfounded, stunned, amazed, bewildered, surprised and mystified.

This is like having dinner with the wife and kids and her ex-lover as a special guest. This is like letting someone else drive your pick-up truck. This is like taking the empty urinal between two guys even though the toilets are available. I mean, these things just aren't done.

Then, to top it off, Obama apologizes to Bill and leaves! And that's like watching your wife go to bed with her ex-lover, letting that person with your pick-up truck take his friends for a ride while you sit at home and like starting a conversation with either one of the two guys at the adjacent urinals.

I gotta say this, though, and a couple of others already commented, within seconds the Clinton Charisma did its magic. It was Clinton who looked like the President and Obama who looked like some flunky there to do his bidding. Clinton was so polished and eloquent even though the material he had to work with was bad. I mean, he made a shit sandwich sound like it was going to taste like a gourmet dinner. And all without the use of a teleprompter.

I'm no fan of Bill Clinton, but I have to tip my hat to him.

Wouldn't be surprised if he said to Obama as he walked off the stage, "That's how it's done, son."

Last edited:
I think this was Soros's idea to reintroduce the idea of Clinton running in 2012, nothing else makes sense

This was an event.
Wow...Obama had to bring in a closer to seal the deal that he couldn't do himself.
Surreal moment.

It was weird. Actually, it was beyond weird. And such a concise summary of both the Bill and Obama Zeitgeists.

Obama has clearly butt slid through life. He's the guy in a group for a school project who does none of the work, but wants to do the best part of the presentation; he's also thoroughly pussy whipped.

And Bill, he lives for being the center of attention. He's never happier than feeding off the shining approval he sees reflected in the faces of others.

Jamie Dimon Back at the White House

He's ba-ack! JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon met with President Obama in the Oval Office Wednesday morning. A White House official told Fox News' Mike Emanuel the purpose of the meeting was "to discuss ideas for growing the economy and creating jobs." Dimon's, and other business leaders' relationships with the administration was were strained during the battle for a financial reform bill last year. The banking executive was critical of the White House, calling the president's plan for reform dangerous to the banking system and undermining investor confidence.

A White House official said the two met "to move forward," saying "a partnership between the public and private sectors is vital". As Fox has reported, the administration is actively working to mend relationships with the business community, and Obama has committed to meeting with the Chamber of Commerce in the new year. With the president's compromise on the tax cuts, the White House hopes benefits to small businesses will help improve their overall relations with commerce.

But could Dimon's meeting with the president be for another reason? The White House has yet to replace Larry Summers as Director of the National Economic Council and Assistant to the President for Economic Policy, but the White House insisted that Dimon was not meeting with the president for a job interview to replace the outgoing Summers.

Jamie Dimon Back at the White House - FoxNews.com

Jamie Dimon plus Bill Clinton? Sounds like real and serious focus on the economy to me. Could be an interesting year.

Yep. Yet another party at the White House is a far more important priority than working on fixing the tax rate issue and helping the economy.

HAHAHAHAHAHA:

Obama Names Bill Clinton to Presidential Post

WASHINGTON DC - Ending weeks of speculation and rumors, President-Elect Barack Obama today named Bill Clinton to join his incoming administration as President of the United States, where he will head the federal government's executive branch.

"I am pleased that Bill Clinton has agreed to come out of retirement to head up this crucial post in my administration," said Obama. "He brings a lifetime of previous executive experience as Governor of Arkansas and President of the United States, and has worked closely with most of the members of my Cabinet."

Clinton said he was "excited and honored" by the appointment, and would work "day and night" to defeat all the key policy objectives proposed by Mr. Obama during the campaign.

"I am gratified that the President-Elect has entrusted me with this important responsibility," said Clinton. "I'm looking forward to getting back behind, and under, the Oval Office desk again. As I have told the President-Elect, I pledge to do whatever I can to serve his historic administration by making sure that none of that bullshit he talked about during the campaign will ever see the light of day. Americans can rest assured that he will be safely confined to the East Wing, as far away as possible from any potentially dangerous office equipment or nuclear buttons."

"Let's face it, it's obvious I'm in way over my head here," explained Obama. "Anyone paying attention knows I am a disaster waiting to happen, and who can blame them? I mean, just look at the stock market. That's why I think it's in the best interest of the country that I hand over the reins to people who, whatever their ethical shortcomings, at least have a faint clue about what they're doing. Come on, man. I've got a 401-k, too." ...

iowahawk: Obama Names Bill Clinton to Presidential Post

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHA:

WASHINGTON DC - Ending weeks of speculation and rumors, President-Elect Barack Obama today named Bill Clinton to join his incoming administration as President of the United States, where he will head the federal government's executive branch.

"I am pleased that Bill Clinton has agreed to come out of retirement to head up this crucial post in my administration," said Obama. "He brings a lifetime of previous executive experience as Governor of Arkansas and President of the United States, and has worked closely with most of the members of my Cabinet."

Clinton said he was "excited and honored" by the appointment, and would work "day and night" to defeat all the key policy objectives proposed by Mr. Obama during the campaign.

"I am gratified that the President-Elect has entrusted me with this important responsibility," said Clinton. "I'm looking forward to getting back behind, and under, the Oval Office desk again. As I have told the President-Elect, I pledge to do whatever I can to serve his historic administration by making sure that none of that bullshit he talked about during the campaign will ever see the light of day. Americans can rest assured that he will be safely confined to the East Wing, as far away as possible from any potentially dangerous office equipment or nuclear buttons."

"Let's face it, it's obvious I'm in way over my head here," explained Obama. "Anyone paying attention knows I am a disaster waiting to happen, and who can blame them? I mean, just look at the stock market. That's why I think it's in the best interest of the country that I hand over the reins to people who, whatever their ethical shortcomings, at least have a faint clue about what they're doing. Come on, man. I've got a 401-k, too." ...

Too bad Bill didn't take that position in the previous administration, the economy wouldn't need quite so much repair right now.

Obama got Bill Rolled.

HAHAHAHAHAHA:

Too bad Bill didn't take that position in the previous administration, the economy wouldn't need quite so much repair right now.

You love throwing out strawmen! :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA:

You love throwing out strawmen! :lol:

I'm certain that by August 2012, we'll be accustomed to attacks on the Bush Administration.

This was an event.
Wow...Obama had to bring in a closer to seal the deal that he couldn't do himself.
Surreal moment.

It was weird. Actually, it was beyond weird. And such a concise summary of both the Bill and Obama Zeitgeists.

Obama has clearly butt slid through life. He's the guy in a group for a school project who does none of the work, but wants to do the best part of the presentation;

agreed. mr. too cool for school, who never gets called out because hes so 'popular' as he is very good at telling everyone want they an to hear.

You have to love liars and assholes who insult your intelligence to like SLICK WILLIE.

America is beautiful. Most Americans are disgusting.

Jon Stewart & Steve Colbert make that point funny every night.

For 20 mins. (after Obama split) we had someone at the podium with leadership qualities. The contrast was stark!
Once again, Obama does not like his job.

Forum List

Back