Letting Bill Be Bill..

you missed the point I think sarah....first did you watch the press conf.?

I did....bill schooled obama in how to conduct oneself and how to conduct a presser and how to frame things. The contrast was astronomical and I don't like clinton so lets be clear on that...

but if you had asked me who obama was and the p[resdent was and i didn't know before hand, after watching obamas press conf. when he on about the hostage takers etc, then I watched Bills today, forget it, I'd say obama was some cabinet level member who had not slept and hated his job and bill was the president......so if there is any jealousy to be had, it aint here, I think the left should look itself in the mirror.

the point I think is, he is having such a hard time communicating with his own voter base, his own house leader and committee heads, he needs to bring in bill to shame them in public and quite the herd because he, obama is incapable of dng this himself and the deal is not closed, it were trust me he never would have given bill a chance to do what he did, upstage him while he walks off......are you kidding?
one knows how to lead.....one hasnt a clue.....i miss Bill too....

Obama does know how to lead, he made the right decision for America with the tax cuts and has talked about fights that will soon be taken up.

I'm sure Bill understands the battle weary Obama and he really agrees with this particular policy. I just saw BC talking policy and engaging the press in his way. It was good watching him again.
Do you not understand that a TRUE LEADER never has to bring in a FORMER LEADER to do his talking for him?

The whole thing was just Bizarre. Both of them looked uncomfortable as hell. Bill Clinton looked uncomfortable when Obama put his arm around him and announced he had to leave.......It was surreal.

Never, and I mean NEVER have we seen a more bizarre scene from a standing president in recent history.

And i'm not trying to bash Obama......I truly felt sorry for the man.......I truly feel that he's waking up to the fact that he's been USED.

Last edited:
omg, letting Bill be Bill.

what, was there a 20something intern around.

Democrat Presidents are the MOST embarrassing thing to happen to our country.

I's friggen sad is when the Obama has to bring in Bill Cinton.

Please wake us when this JOKE is OVER.

It almost seemed like Papa Obama was getting out to get him some coffee.
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
He already made the deal. Dems will vote for it, Bill just came in to make them feel better about doing that. :eusa_shhh:

Jealous?

I did....bill schooled obama in how to conduct oneself and how to conduct a presser and how to frame things. The contrast was astronomical and I don't like clinton so lets be clear on that...

but if you had asked me who obama was and the p[resdent was and i didn't know before hand, after watching obamas press conf. when he on about the hostage takers etc, then I watched Bills today, forget it, I'd say obama was some cabinet level member who had not slept and hated his job and bill was the president......so if there is any jealousy to be had, it aint here, I think the left should look itself in the mirror.

the point I think is, he is having such a hard time communicating with his own voter base, his own house leader and committee heads, he needs to bring in bill to shame them in public and quite the herd because he, obama is incapable of dng this himself and the deal is not closed, it were trust me he never would have given bill a chance to do what he did, upstage him while he walks off......are you kidding?

You know what? You didn't watch the freaking press conference. I like and miss Bill but he was there to do a job for the president. He did it and will do it again if Obama asks.

Uhm what? I interrupted a thread on another topic to post "hey look at the TV, obama has Clinton on", go check the timestamp on the post, do I need to find it?

what does what bill did have anything to do with this? I gave him props.

you appear to have missed my point completely....

Stop acting like you're here to teach anyone anything. You're not near ready.

who said I was teaching anyone anything? I was commenting on your post, its what we are here for....

Last edited:
omg, letting Bill be Bill.

what, was there a 20something intern around.

Democrat Presidents are the MOST embarrassing thing to happen to our country.

It's friggen sad is when the Obama has to bring in Bill Cinton.

Please wake us when this JOKE is OVER.

It almost seemed like Papa Obama was getting out to get him some coffee.
:eusa_whistle:

absolutely bizarre world..my gawd are we in deep shit.
all our enemies watching this playing out.
Seriously, this about EXTENDING TAX CUTS......This is the type of issue every president has to go through.....The man had to call in a former leader to do his talking.

Can you imagine if we faced an attack of the magnitude of 9/11 with this man in office?

He can't manage the issue of EXTENDING TAX CUTS without pulling a FORMER leader out of his bed to do his talking?

Say what you want about Bush.....The man was a true leader.....God help us if we face a catastrophe of the likes of 9/11 with Obama leading the way.

Obama just proved he couldn't lead a lil' ol' lady across the fucking street, let alone lead us through total fucking turmoil and mass death.

We are FUCKED, people!

Last edited:
Bringing in Clinton was a good idea. This is all about unifying the party.

I loved the way Obama walked off and left the news conference to Clinton proclaiming he has better things to do than deal with this Bull Shit. And that's what it is. The bill will pass. Democrats in the House are just using this opportunity to demonize the Republicans and express their ire that the President for the first time in two years is willing to compromise with the opposition.

I loved the way Obama walked off and left the news conference to Clinton proclaiming he has better things to do than deal with this Bull Shit. And that's what it is. The bill will pass. Democrats in the House are just using this opportunity to demonize the Republicans and express their ire that the President for the first time in two years is willing to compromise with the opposition.

AH so no compromise is allowed, so I guess all that party of no stuff was just empty rhetoric ?

:lol:

2irpzr6.gif

I miss Bill..

At Obama's side, Clinton backs tax deal

WASHINGTON — Bill Clinton implored Democrats to back the tax-cut deal that President Barack Obama negotiated with Republicans as the former president made a surprise appearance at Obama's side in the White House briefing room Friday.

Comparing Obama in '10 and Clinton in '94

"I don't believe there is a better deal out there," Clinton told reporters who'd been summoned at a moment's notice to see the former chief executive back the current one. Clinton and Obama had just finished a private meeting in the Oval Office.

At Obama's side, Clinton backs tax deal - Politics - White House - msnbc.com

We know the job is too big for Obama, maybe he should resign?

I miss Bill..

At Obama's side, Clinton backs tax deal

WASHINGTON — Bill Clinton implored Democrats to back the tax-cut deal that President Barack Obama negotiated with Republicans as the former president made a surprise appearance at Obama's side in the White House briefing room Friday.

Comparing Obama in '10 and Clinton in '94

"I don't believe there is a better deal out there," Clinton told reporters who'd been summoned at a moment's notice to see the former chief executive back the current one. Clinton and Obama had just finished a private meeting in the Oval Office.

At Obama's side, Clinton backs tax deal - Politics - White House - msnbc.com

We know the job is too big for Obama, maybe he should resign?

No, its easier to lower the bar.

It's his job to deal with the "bullshit." He asked for it. He wanted it. He got it.

Comon now guys, if Bush had any decent former presidents to speak to any of his policies, he would have done it. Of course there haven't been any decent Republican presidents in a long time. Like before any of us were born.

Chin up, guys, maybe one day Rs will stop putting up the dumb, empty suit types that they can manipulate and get someone really willing to work for America, like Bill and Barack.

Did Barry bow to him when he arrived ?
He should have. Clinton has more brains in his "5.5 inch penis with a curve upward in the middle" than Barry's extended family does combined.

Last edited:
Did Barry bow to him when he arrived ?
He should have. Clinton has more brains in his "5.5 inch penis with a curve upward in the middle" than Barry's extended family does combined.

That's exactly what Hillary says in 30 seconds:

[youtube]7yr7odFUARg[/youtube]

Comon now guys, if Bush had any decent former presidents to speak to any of his policies, he would have done it. Of course there haven't been any decent Republican presidents in a long time. Like before any of us were born.

Chin up, guys, maybe one day Rs will stop putting up the dumb, empty suit types that they can manipulate and get someone really willing to work for America, like Bill and Barack.

Reagan died in 2004 and he had Alzheimer's.

Ford suffered a series of strokes in 1999 and was never elected either VP or Pres., he died in 2006.

Calling on your dad to take the podium in this context would have been seen as desperate, by me at least.

Apparently Hill & Bill has to work for America because the job is beyond Obama....

Last edited:

one knows how to lead.....one hasnt a clue.....i miss Bill too....

Obama does know how to lead, he made the right decision for America with the tax cuts and has talked about fights that will soon be taken up.

I'm sure Bill understands the battle weary Obama and he really agrees with this particular policy. I just saw BC talking policy and engaging the press in his way. It was good watching him again.

If he knew how to lead he would not have divided the country as starkly as he has. If he knew how to lead he would not have had a former president run his press conference for him. If he knew how to lead he would not be so "battle weary" as you put it.

Last edited:

His father was a very "decent" president.

Forum List

Back