Letting Bill Be Bill..

33rd+Annual+Kennedy+Center+Honors+UNzrW9N0Hqxs.jpg

Scary..

No what's really scary is the OP's inability to remain on topic.:lol:

No, it seems to be your inability to make any sort of point. The Democrats you are criticizing aren't even running. Your scary ass candidates think they can actually win.

Pathetic.

Get real, you have nothing but a bunch of wingnut dumbasses as your heros. It's time someone explained that to your ass.

Um. OK

My point is that the thread that YOU BEGAN has nothing to do with Gingrich, but you persist in posting about him.

Why?

Because your OP about "Letting Bill be Bill" is indefensible in light of the FACT that he aplogised to the entire nation for being Bill!

How jealous you must be of Monica

monica_tshirt.jpg

No what's really scary is the OP's inability to remain on topic.:lol:

No, it seems to be your inability to make any sort of point. The Democrats you are criticizing aren't even running. Your scary ass candidates think they can actually win.

Pathetic.

Get real, you have nothing but a bunch of wingnut dumbasses as your heros. It's time someone explained that to your ass.

Um. OK

My point is that the thread that YOU BEGAN has nothing to do with Gingrich, but you persist in posting about him.

Why?

Because your OP about "Letting Bill be Bill" is indefensible in light of the FACT that he aplogised to the entire nation for being Bill!

monica_tshirt.jpg

You bring Clinton up in every thread. :cuckoo:

You must be the one who's jealous.

Pathetic.

Um. OK

Why?

monica_tshirt.jpg

Um..this thread is about Clinton...you started it....remember?

:eusa_hand:

Apparently The sight of Bill being at the WH podium again is making you faint.

Perhaps a nice cup of tea and a cigar would help?

Um. OK

Why?

monica_tshirt.jpg

I love our presidents, they're always so smart and competent. It just kills you when I bring up how dumb and incompetent your side is, don't it?

I love our presidents, they're always so smart and competent. It just kills you when I bring up how dumb and incompetent your side is, don't it?

Like I said: You're terribly jealous of Lewinsky.

Yes or No: You would like to be covered with Bill Jizz?

Like I said: You're terribly jealous of Lewinsky.

Yes or No: You would like to be covered with Bill Jizz?

Ohh there we go.. My work here is done. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know, he was pretty cute and funny in an interview a couple of weeks ago. Especially musing about Palin..

Here's the thing, your stupid presidents will never, ever measure up.

Thus the hatred

Carter was "pretty cute and funny in an interview a couple of weeks ago?"

:eusa_think:

Perhaps Dems should nominate Kermit the Frog in 2012.

Kermit_380x223_796982a.jpg

Maybe Rs will nominate the trout clubber or the adulterous hypocritical liar Newt or Huckabee/Norris...

:cuckoo:

Why not just shut the fuck up Samson, your side has nobody who can beat Obama.
Romney/Christie

Romney/Rubio

Why don't you pull your head out of your ass and just adimt that Soros' lil puppet is an abject failure on so many levels.

The two year extension of tax cuts for the rich places the republicans on the wrong side of this debate. Democrats really like dragging the argument out so there's never a question that they only conceded because this is the best deal they're going to get before greedy Repubs take over.

I think you all know that and it's the reason for all of these diversionary comments about Obama actually allowing Bill Clinton to have an opinion on this. :eek::lol:

Your assumptions are false. Stick to your own opinions, you suck at telling other people what they think and know by virtue of the fact that you even think that's a valid way to address another.

:confused: :lol: Do you even know how psychotic you seem here?

Wow!

Issues or just you on a personal attack because liberals do that when they can't refute a point?

Leaning towards issues here....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back