Letters To Dear Stupid

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
You don't deserve a Dear, so YO ASSWIPE Down The Street NEIGHBOR!
Thanks ever so much for complaining that I let my dogs run in the EMPTY FIELD next to your house and you saw fit to yell at the old lady. Wrong. I might have gray hair, but I can still kick your skanky ass...which you realized once you began to berate me and I didn't cower down. I will forever remember the look on your face as you yelled at me that your dog "scratches" at your precious 6 foot fence wanting out when my dogs are nowhere near it and you're going to "call the law" and "teach me a lesson" if I don't get out of the lot with my "mangy dogs" and if I don't leave RIGHT NOW.......and my response of asking if you owned the lot, why don't you keep your fucking dog away from your precious fence and it's none of your damn business where my dogs run as long as they aren't on your property. This old lady didn't shuffle her feet and apologize profusely because you're a fucktard and I said so. I do believe that look on your face was a mixture of "uh oh" with a smidge of "she's crazy". In short, it was priceless.
Next time, maybe you will realize that you can't bully some people, even if they look older than you. They might just rub your nose in some dog shit.

Anyone have a letter they need to write to relieve some irritation?

no letters...crazy women scare most people....i am 57...it shocks the young ones when i go off...i have worked on going from zero to sixty in a heartbeat...that is what scares them....fuck with the bull you get the horns

but my rant would be as follows:

stop folding your damned bills in your pocket or wallet and dont hand them to me or anyone else fucking folded.....were you raised by wolves....hell wolves know better...

• Banned
I have many Letters To Stupids...but I thought I'd let others share theirs before I bogart the whole thread, lol.

You don't deserve a Dear, so YO ASSWIPE Down The Street NEIGHBOR!
Thanks ever so much for complaining that I let my dogs run in the EMPTY FIELD next to your house and you saw fit to yell at the old lady. Wrong. I might have gray hair, but I can still kick your skanky ass...which you realized once you began to berate me and I didn't cower down. I will forever remember the look on your face as you yelled at me that your dog "scratches" at your precious 6 foot fence wanting out when my dogs are nowhere near it and you're going to "call the law" and "teach me a lesson" if I don't get out of the lot with my "mangy dogs" and if I don't leave RIGHT NOW.......and my response of asking if you owned the lot, why don't you keep your fucking dog away from your precious fence and it's none of your damn business where my dogs run as long as they aren't on your property. This old lady didn't shuffle her feet and apologize profusely because you're a fucktard and I said so. I do believe that look on your face was a mixture of "uh oh" with a smidge of "she's crazy". In short, it was priceless.
Next time, maybe you will realize that you can't bully some people, even if they look older than you. They might just rub your nose in some dog shit.

Anyone have a letter they need to write to relieve some irritation?

Feel better now?

I don't know what the laws are in your state, but here in PA dogs must be on a leash at all times.

Exceptions being:

Dogs are on a farm of 40+ acres.
Property is completely fenced.

I know this to be true because I had the same problem with my formerly friendly neighbor who thought it was cool that his dogs ran all over my property. When I reminded him of the state law he got angry but a fence was built within a week. :lol:

IMEURU, I am terrified of loose dogs, even the ankle biters. Your neighbor might be as well, and trying to rationalize that fear. I'm not saying love the ugly, but mayhaps write him a kinder letter and ask him how the two of you can work this out?

If fear is the problem, he will likely never admit it, but if you have voice control over your dogs, it should ease off. So if you put them through some sort of obedience training, mebbe tell him that.

I'm not pissed off at anyone ATM, but I am willing to hire you for next time. You have a quite a way with words, miss.

Forum List

Back