Letters of Herod and Pilate

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I was looking up lost letters/books the other night and came across this and I thought it was absolute 100% fake a forgery................

until today this bible verse caught my eye...

John 18:18
SUM PIC XRF DEV STU
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
It was cold, and the servants and officials stood around a fire they had made to keep warm. Peter also was standing with them, warming himself.

New Living Translation
Because it was cold, the household servants and the guards had made a charcoal fire. They stood around it, warming themselves, and Peter stood with them, warming himself. The High Priest Questions Jesus

English Standard Version
Now the servants and officers had made a charcoal fire, because it was cold, and they were standing and warming themselves. Peter also was with them, standing and warming himself.

Berean Study Bible
Because it was cold, the servants and officers were standing around a charcoal fire they had made to keep warm. And Peter was also standing with them, warming himself.

Berean Literal Bible
Now the servants and the officers were standing, having made a fire of coals, for it was cold and they were warming themselves. And Peter was also standing with them and warming himself.

New American Standard Bible
Now the slaves and the officers were standing there, having made a charcoal fire, for it was cold and they were warming themselves; and Peter was also with them, standing and warming himself.

King James Bible
And the servants and officers stood there, who had made a fire of coals; for it was cold: and they warmed themselves: and Peter stood with them, and warmed himself.

Christian Standard Bible
Now the servants and the officials had made a charcoal fire, because it was cold. They were standing there warming themselves, and Peter was standing with them, warming himself.

Contemporary English Version
It was cold, and the servants and temple police had made a charcoal fire. They were warming themselves around it, when Peter went over and stood near the fire to warm himself.

LETTERS OF HEROD AND PILATE

Connecting Roman history with the death of Christ at Jerusalem. These letters occur in a Syriac manuscript in the British Museum, dated in the sixth or seventh century. There is a Greek copy in a Paris museum.

LETTER OF HEROD TO PILATE THE GOVERNOR
Herod to Pontius Pilate the Governor of Jerusalem, Peace:
1. I am in great anxiety. I write these things to you, that when you have heard them you may be grieved for me. For as my daughter Herodias, who is dear to me, was
playing upon a pool of water that had ice upon it, it broke under her and all her body went down, and her head was cut off and remained on the surface of the ice. And behold, her mother is holding her head upon her knees in her lap, and my whole house is in great sorrow.
2. For I, when I heard of the man Jesus, wished to come to you, that I might see him alone and hear his word, whether it was like that of the sons of men.
3. And it is certain that because of the many evil things which were done by me to John the Baptist, and because I mocked the Christ, behold I receive the reward of unrighteousness, for I have shed much blood of others' children upon the earth. Therefore the judgments of God are righteous, for every man receives according to his thought. But since you were worthy to see that God-man, therefore it is appropriate for you to pray for me.

I Thought They attributed that fake killing babies story to King Herod who died in 4bc not this Prince Herod of Pilate era, yet they seem to elude to the blood of children shed by this non king??
Almost as if this is an admission that they had to create another Herod to explain Herod being in 2 different eras in the Jesus mythology.
Sort of like how they had to move the birthdate back to 6bc to fit King Herod even though it still falls short of the 7bc census in the Jesus acct and Lysanias who died in 35bc.-oops

There were two King Herods, HaShev, that is obvious. The first, who killed the infants of Bethlehem, died while Jesus and his family were in Egypt.

There were two King Herods, HaShev, that is obvious. The first, who killed the infants of Bethlehem, died while Jesus and his family were in Egypt.
I was always told the one who died in 4bc was King Herod and the Pilate era was only a prince and they get confused which is natural, because people don't always use their title to distinguish them.
The KING Herod killing Babies story IS NOT Historically proven, as there is no such event recorded and such an event would have been recorded.
Seems this was a created demonization of the King for Political and or authoritative purposes.
The story seems to come from the 100bc christ Yeshu son of Mary era.
Yeshu fled the Jannaeus revolt where he was killing the Pharisee by crucifixion so Yeshu fled towards Egypt with his mentor Rabbi Yohoshua ben Parachya.
This Rabbi is accurately dated as is King Jannaeus who's wife was Salome (friend & follower of Yeshu)who historically recorded reinstated appointed Shimon head priest(=shimon peter becomes head of the church). This 100bc figure was punished for forbidden Maggis scams learned and influenced in his stay in Egypt, the rare holiday sentence was on Passover by stoning and hanging like the NT accts not a crucifixion on a cross.
The Widows Mite is a Jannaeus Alexander Coin, not a Herod coin thus the Widows mite story shows a pattern of blending the many eras christs figures into one new image with the new name none of the Christs ever knew.

This sounds like stuff no one knew historically!
Look out b*&#$ just dodged some s%&$. Herod teaches women not to dance unless its the arm-twist thingy here, which must be ok.

History lesson on the
Many Christ Figures.
The many Christs were as follows-
Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc
(sometimes confused) Yehuda was a friend of Shimon the Head Priest and might have had his acct of weeping over a mistaken sentencing he felt guilty over used for the same but later A.D. era Judas(Yehuda) story.

The NT accts Jesus in the Time of Lysanias and KING Herod, the following are the only messianic figures in the time of Lysanias(died 35bc) and King Herod(4bc).
Yehuda (Judas) son of Hezekiah (4 BCE)
Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)
Athronges, the shepherd (4 BCE)
Yehuda (Judas) the Galilean (6 CE)

The only Ad era Christ in the Era of Pilate at that time was
Theudas by the Jordan(died 45 ad) &
Benjamin the Egyptian was a christ figure too, but I don't know his era.
Later in 70 ad of course was BARACOPA who had
a large following until he failed his liberation...*hint hint*

The following lores,myths,legends were also used to create the image of Jesus & include Baal, Mithra, Horus, Osiris, Krishna, Esus (the tri god), Dagon, Zeus, and more. Including plagiarizing Biblical accts and various figures roles.

Sources: Book of Acts accounts christ Yehuda and christ Theudas, but confuse their dying sequences by saying Theudas died before Yehuda.

Lysanias died in 35bc, Herod 4bcn therefore can't be in the story of a AD Pilate era figure.

Widows mite is a Jannaeus Alexander coin.
There was no Herod Killing Babies event but Yeshu son of Mary in 100bc did flee the Jannaeus revolt towards Egypt with his mentor Rabbi Yohoshua ben Parachya.
This Rabbi is accurately dated as is King Jannaeus who's wife was Salome (friend & follower of Yeshu)who historically recorded reinstated appointed Shimon head priest(=shimon peter becomes head of the church).

Sources for the history of (Yeshu) Jesus: philosopher Celsus (178 CE) Christian writer Epiphanius (c.320-403 CE), the Christian apologist Origen (c.185-254 CE) Within the Talmud Shabbos 104, the gemara explicitly discusses the mother being Stada and the father being Pandera. Jerusalem Talmud (Avodah Zerah II 40d)and in the Tosefta on Hullin II, and (Sanhedrin 43a & 67a). This story is further expanded upon in the Tosefta and Baraitas.
2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -
& Gerald Massey's Lectures Originally published in a private edition c. 1900

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,

Jesus ben Stada (or Pandera) was placedin the time period of about 90 B.C. in Lydda, a town Peter is said tohave visited in ACTS.
Interestingly, the early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus.

Josephus details & accounts the Galilean Yehuda and his movement in a very negative light. They were like our antifa, they burned and robbed people who supported Rome or paid their tax.
Theudas' Roman revolt is also recorded in Josephus and he deems all these christs as trouble making nuisances who caused his people to be slain, not liberated.
Some Josephus sources:
on Yehuda the Galilean and the similar confused named thief murderer Yehuda the Galionite(used for the table turners & Jesus Barabbas scenes):
Book 18 chapter 1 is where the heart of the info on the tax revolt and teaching of the crucified Yehuda of Galilee is mentioned.
NOTE: Luke mentions him once, in
Acts 5:37, and Josephus several times, once here, sect. 6; and B. XX. ch. 5. sect. 2; Of the War, B. II. ch. 8. sect. 1; and ch. 17. sect. 8, calls this Judas, who was the pestilent author of that seditious doctrine and temper which brought the Jewish nation to utter destruction, a Galilean; but here (sect. 1) Josephus calls him a Gaulonite, of the city of Gamala; it is a great question where this Judas was born, whether in Galilee on the west side, or in Gaulonitis on the east side, of the river Jordan; while, in the place just now cited out of the Antiquities, B. XX. ch. 5. sect. 2, he is not only called a Galilean, but it is added to his story, "as I have signified in the books that go before these," as if he had still called him a Galilean in those Antiquities before, as well as in that particular place, as Dean Aldrich observes, Of the War, B. II. ch. 8. sect. 1.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back