Not open for further replies.

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
didn't think anything could lower my opinion of David Letterman. I was wrong:
Moonbattery: Letterman Flings Slime at 14-Year-Old Willow Palin

Letterman:

One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game. During the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez.
He said this about a 14-year-old girl.

Letterman also referred to Sarah Palin as "slutty." This from a creep who only recently married the mother of his 5-year-old son.

By now entertainment industry moonbats must have noticed that the election is over, so they can climb out of the sewer for awhile. But apparently they like it down there.

Letterman:

One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game. During the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez.

Letterman also referred to Sarah Palin as "slutty." This from a creep who only recently married the mother of his 5-year-old son.

By now entertainment industry moonbats must have noticed that the election is over, so they can climb out of the sewer for awhile. But apparently they like it down there.

The Palins are a weird family, they're all walking, talking, targets for comedians.

didn't Letterman father a child out of wedlock? He needs to sit down and shut the fuck up.. Willow Palin has more class than he could ever hope to have.. he's a hopeless hatemongerer. Maybe he could go ahead and have another heart attack! just kidding.. roflmao

Last edited:
didn't Letterman father a child out of wedlock? He needs to sit down and shut the fuck up.. Willow Palin has more class than he could ever hope to have.. he's a hopeless hatemongerer. Maybe he could go ahead and have another heart attack! just kidding.. roflmao

Yes he did but he doesn't go around preaching abstinence.

Willow does though.

Letterman:

The Palins are a weird family, they're all walking, talking, targets for comedians.
You can't be serious.

Letterman's sleazy pathetic "humorous" sliming was beyond the pale, no matter anyone's politics.

Willow does though.

Sarah,, Willow is 14 years old for God's sake..

Letterman:

You can't be serious.

Letterman's sleazy pathetic "humorous" sliming was beyond the pale, no matter anyone's politics.

He said her daughter not her 14 year old daughter and he didh't say Willow. You all are overreacting which isn't surprising.

I usually think Letterman blows. But this joke is actually funny.

What a bunch of thin-skinned, politically correct hypocrites we've got polluting this place now. *shakes head*

You can't be serious.

He said her daughter not her 14 year old daughter and he didh't say Willow. You all are overreacting which isn't surprising.

It was Willow at the game. You'll defend anything that meets the DNC memopoints.

You can't be serious.

It was Willow at the game. You'll defend anything that meets the DNC memopoints.

This story is so lame, it wouldn't even meet the memopoint requirements. :lol:

Willow does though.

Hmmm...let's see, a girl advocating abstinence vs. a 60 y.o. man making sexual commentary about one specific, underage girl.

I know which one creeps me out.

Letterman:

But somehow the Obamas are ignored. To any decent comedian, they offer a wealth of shit to laugh at but the Lettermans of the world are all so afraid of the pissed off left accusing them of racism, they keep their hack mouths shut........ pussies!

If this photo isn't fodder for any comedian, I don't know what is.

Attachments

• $article-1191620-0546B41C000005DC-616_306x605.jpg
    $article-1191620-0546B41C000005DC-616_306x605.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Remarkable.

Once again the leftists rush in to defend the indefensible.

Governor Palin was at the game with her 14-year old daughter.

Letterman used a joke regarding an adult having sex with Palin's 14-year old daughter.

That is both tasteless and irresponsible.

How can anyone, let alone a woman, condone such commentary? Disregard politics - this was simply over the line. WAY over the line.

unforunately this has gone on a long time...jokes about amy carter....etc....i think kids should be off limits unless they put themselves in the limelight...ie....bristol palin is fair game...she is out giving speeches on abstinance...

did i miss one of the obama girls being preggies....and living with her b/f under the family roof....did they talk about getting married right at the election...blah blah blah..its a slippery slope we have already slid down

You can't be serious.

Just ADMIT you will defend any liberal for any reason no matter what they do or say.

Let us review SHALL WE? Letterman made the JOKE about them AT the game, saying her DAUGHTER got knocked up bya PLAYER AT the game IN the 7th INNING.

And which DAUGHTER was at the game? Why only the 14 year old. How you can now claim he meant her OTHER daughter is BEYOND me.

Explain how he meant that A-Rod knocked up the other daughter during the 7th inning of the game, when she WAS NOT THERE? Go ahead I will wait, you fucking shit stain.

once again,, it was not bristol it was willow,, a 14 year old, and once again from a 60 year old pervert who had a child out of wedlock,, what a typical leftist asshole response.

did i miss one of the obama girls being preggies....and living with her b/f under the family roof....did they talk about getting married right at the election...blah blah blah..its a slippery slope we have already slid down

Go ahead asshole defend a gown man telling the PUBLIC that a 14 year old Girl he does not even know had sex with a baseball player in the 7th INNING. That is what he said. Go ahead dumb ass explain how he really meant the OTHER daughter, the one NOT there.

I do not BELIEVE how low you scum can sink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back