Letter to the White Race

If I came up black or Jewish, I would immediately apply for affirmative action or Israeli citizenship. Then I would commence to suing your dumb ass for racism or anti-Semitism, win, and retire happily. What do you think of that, you stupid fuck?
LOL genius you can't sue for being racist. There must be some act of discrimination!

Problem is, Old Dicks, I've already been adjudicated white. What do you think of that? Got a brilliant opinion on whether our legal system can divine race or ethnicity? Guess what? IT DOES, and nobody questions it. Isn't that interesting? A black files lawsuit number 10 gazillion for discrimini-may-shun, and nobody in the history of the law has ever defended on grounds that a geneological search reveals them to be less than pure black! What do you think of that, you utterly retarded asshole? I don't mean to blast you so hard, but the depths of stupidity evidenced by your post just set me off a little.
Where is you proof smart guy!

So why not put a bullet in your brain right now, brown-loving sow? I mean SERIOUSLY. All these whites stepping forward to announce that it's wonderful that the white race is dying... can you imagine Jews doing that? Indians? Anyone? Would you "embrace" the black "race" being bred out of existence? Does anyone not get what's going on here? A race brainwashed to effectuate its own premature demise is one scary fucking thing.

Jesus, God, Mary, Joseph, Odin, Buddha, Moses, forest spirit, Caesar, Hitler, Mussolini, FDR, whoever: hear me! Wake white people the fuck up!

We are not evil people! Even if we are, we have a right to exist!

WHITES HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST!

Ah, but my cyber-screams are of no use. We whites are like a tree falling in the forest with nobody around to hear. Is this how it ends for us?

LOL, that wouldn't be bred out of existence. If a black and white get together, then the child becomes part of both races! Same of a Latino and White! As of right now it would take 1000s of year to totally dilute the genetic pool!

You fears are irrational, we are all of the same species and that is what counts most!

WJ'S Battle Cry:

The Duggars: Keeping it White 18 Times Over.....................

I was on a message board a couple years ago when the Duggers had their 16th (or was it 15th?) child. Someone posted something like the following:

"These people have the right idea! Blacks and Hispanics breed like rabbits. It's about time white people started doing the same!"

I was on a message board a couple years ago when the Duggers had their 16th (or was it 15th?) child. Someone posted something like the following:

"These people have the right idea! Blacks and Hispanics breed like rabbits. It's about time white people started doing the same!"

I see. I am so glad I only see this life as a dream--or in some cases, a nightmare that I will awaken from.

So why not put a bullet in your brain right now, brown-loving sow?

I'm pro-life.

I mean SERIOUSLY. All these whites stepping forward to announce that it's wonderful that the white race is dying...

Well, given that there isn't really a white race in the U.S. these days, but rather a multitude of distinct cultures, most of which have already been bred out of existence in modern America, I doubt you'll find anyone who can be bothered to give you anything besides a "meh." Personally, I'm English, Irish, Dutch, and German, with a dollop of Seminole Indian. Remind me again which culture I am supposed to preserve since each of those is a mishmash of several separate and distinctive cultures that were all bred out of existence a thousand years ago. Even the "anglo saxon" race is a mishmash of Norman, Saxon, a half dozen Germanic tribes, and Angle. So, please. Spare us the "white race is nearly extinct" rant, Casper. The entire history of humanity is one of intermingling between different groups that were once separate and distinct tribes.

can you imagine Jews doing that? Indians?
They are. Daily.

Anyone? Would you "embrace" the black "race" being bred out of existence?
They will be, ultimately, as intermarriage increases. Just like the UK served as a mingling point for a host of different tribes and peoples, America is much the same.

Does anyone not get what's going on here? A race brainwashed to effectuate its own premature demise is one scary fucking thing.

You make me laugh, silly man.
Jesus, God, Mary, Joseph, Odin, Buddha, Moses, forest spirit, Caesar, Hitler, Mussolini, FDR, whoever: hear me! Wake white people the fuck up!
Hayulp me buddah! Hayulp me Tom Cruise!

Of course you do. And women like me have a choice to keep your penises far away from us. And, ultimately, your own stupidity will doom you to a lack of posterity. Yay! Evolution ROCKS.

So do stupid people, as evidenced by you. But I can't help embracing social darwinism and hoping that the stupid racists eventually find their way nonexistence. That will truly represent a step forward for humanity.

Ah, but my cyber-screams are of no use. We whites are like a tree falling in the forest with nobody around to hear. Is this how it ends for us?

Perhaps you should get off the internet and find a proud white woman to breed with if this matters so much to you. Make sure you do your part and have at least 15 kids, too. Your very existence is at stake.

Rahooey, idiot! Now, take your 14 words and shove them up your lily white arse.

Last edited:
If I came up black or Jewish, I would immediately apply for affirmative action or Israeli citizenship. Then I would commence to suing your dumb ass for racism or anti-Semitism, win, and retire happily. What do you think of that, you stupid fuck?

Problem is, Old Dicks, I've already been adjudicated white. What do you think of that? Got a brilliant opinion on whether our legal system can divine race or ethnicity? Guess what? IT DOES, and nobody questions it. Isn't that interesting? A black files lawsuit number 10 gazillion for discrimini-may-shun, and nobody in the history of the law has ever defended on grounds that a geneological search reveals them to be less than pure black! What do you think of that, you utterly retarded asshole? I don't mean to blast you so hard, but the depths of stupidity evidenced by your post just set me off a little.

Wouldn't it be fun... wouldn't it be fun to put your DNA on the microscope? I bet we reach back into history and find nobody, white, black, brown or yellow, who's ever had an original thought. I bet we find nothing but dick-suckers and Hummel figurine collectors right back to caveman days. I bet your fifty-greats grandmother sat there on the savannah watching Wheel of Fortune and drooling.

Well William, your display of intellect is absolutely amazing. The brilliance of your prose dazzling. Your command of language, unbelievable. Now when you achieve a mental and emotional maturity past that of an eight year old, get back to us.

So why not put a bullet in your brain right now, brown-loving sow? I mean SERIOUSLY. All these whites stepping forward to announce that it's wonderful that the white race is dying... can you imagine Jews doing that? Indians? Anyone? Would you "embrace" the black "race" being bred out of existence? Does anyone not get what's going on here? A race brainwashed to effectuate its own premature demise is one scary fucking thing.

William, your posts have proved that you are, indeed, an evil person.

WOW, you've got some serious problems, but the great thing is that people that think like you are going extinct. Hey William, your way of thinking is over you redneck asshole

Psht, stop being so generous, it only encourages him.

So, I like to look at all threads and read from all types of discussion and thats a bad thing? And I'm the idiot here huh?

Also, the jackass with cartoon picture is someone who I have absolutely no problem responding too because idiot redneck racists like him need to be told continuously before they recognize

Last edited:

Forum List

Back