Letter to the White Race

That's bizarre. If I were to say of my white child, "It's my white child who's beautiful. Pure-race white children are healthier and smarter", you'd shit your pants and spit up on the keyboard at the same time. But you have no qualms about some quasi-scientific appeal to breeding by way of advocating for miscegenation.
Problem with you is you spew some 19th century bigotry about black, Jews and Latinos and then say what is the difference from saying my pure white baby! You kind, meaning the redneck bastards of the KKK, skin head and white supremacy movement of the past and present made it taboo! Can't you see a difference. If the Whites back in forefather days treated all men as equal then it wouldn't be taboo.

Anyway, you can 'breed' for smarter, but not by introducing black or Hispanic genes into the white mix. That only drags us into the excrement fondue of mixed-race America.
If us white people are so superior, how do you explain the great success that the Chinese are experiencing? They just surpassed us in the manufacturing sector. How about the Japanese and South Koreas? These countries are doing amazing things with little to know natural resources. How do you explain the absolute mind-blogging things the Mayans accomplished? Compared to the whites at the time they were light-years ahead of them! What about now-a-days? The success that the UAE and Qatar are experience is truly stuff that should be in the economic books, especially the UAE. Singapore and Malaysia are killing it economically! Amazing beacons of economic success! India anyone? They are producing more scientist than any other country! Yet they have 1.1 billion people, but never under-estimate squandering opportunities. What about Brazil? they are emerging as a major player in world market.

Ever held of BRIC? That is Brazil, Russia, India and China! They are rated at the 4 fastest growing economies in the world and the ones that will be the closest to surpassing the USA by 2050. Guess what only one is white, but that are slavic, so they are not your type (or Hitler's for that matter) of white!

And why would it matter, if "race doesn't matter"? Pure breed, mixed breed -- none of it would bear notice or commentary in that case. Yet nobody seems to be able to get away from it.
It seems race apparently doesn't matter her! She was just making a point in a highly bigoted thread!

That's bizarre. If I were to say of my white child, "It's my white child who's beautiful. Pure-race white children are healthier and smarter", you'd shit your pants and spit up on the keyboard at the same time.

You can make that claim, but I doubt you can substantiate it. Even the Nazi eugenics program had no track record of success.

But you have no qualms about some quasi-scientific appeal to breeding by way of advocating for miscegenation.

I don't believe in the concept of miscegenation, however, I do believe that genetics indicate that keeping genes diverse ensures a greater level of healthiness in EVERY OTHER SPECIES. Why not for humans?

Anyway, you can 'breed' for smarter, but not by introducing black or Hispanic genes into the white mix. That only drags us into the excrement fondue of mixed-race America.

Proof? I know plenty of highly intelligent blacks and hispanics. I'd suggest that it largely depends upon the intelligence level of the parents, and that is more individualized. For instance, I have a good friend who is a Hispanic judge. He also worked as a JAG and has a J.D. I'm quite certain that his lineage is highly intelligent.

And why would it matter, if "race doesn't matter"? Pure breed, mixed breed -- none of it would bear notice or commentary in that case. Yet nobody seems to be able to get away from it.

Does race matter? Apparently, it does to some people. I don't fear the white "race" being bred out of existence, though. I see it as an inevitable, and feel we should embrace it.

Last edited:
And, if you really want to increase the odds of breeding a spectacularly intelligent child, you should really partner with a Jew. The advantage for you, personally, is that most Jews have really fair skin. ;) I doubt your white supremacist pals will know.

Ashkenazim have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group, scoring 12 to 15 points above the European average. They are also strongly represented in fields and occupations requiring high cognitive ability. For instance, European-origin Jews account for 27 percent of U.S. Nobel science prize winners but make up only about 3 percent of the U.S. population.

Last edited:
I know this has been going around the Internet, but it's worth posting again...

Letter to the White Race | Voice of Reason Broadcast Network

August 21, 2008 · Print This Article

Letter to the White Race

White Man!

We regret to inform you that your kind has been slated for termination. We, the various Third World majorities of Africa, Asia, India, South America, and the Middle East assert that your long history of success at building civilizations, developing new technologies, creating stable governments, fostering good will, feeding much of the world, and increasing peace and prosperity even amongst the riotous hordes of our own homelands, has made us envious and resentful of you. We, who make up 92% of the global population, feel that we can no longer accept the great disparity between your success and our abject failure. The solution to this inequality should be obvious to all concerned.

We are planning to invade your ancestral homelands, little by little, and to facilitate this, we have the full cooperation of your controlled media and government, academia, and law enforcement organizations. While we, personally, do not control any of these entities ourselves, we are profiting endlessly from the crypto-Marxist system put in place many decades ago by an ethnic “fifth column” which operates with complete impunity at all levels of your political, academic, and media culture. Their interference in the natural development of your constitutional republics has been indispensable to our efforts to wrest from you the control of everything that you’ve struggled to build and maintain over the last century. Indeed, were it not for them, none of our present plans would have even been possible.

By carefully controlling and managing the schools, universities, media, and press, this “out group” has managed to convince the great bulk of your racial kinsmen that not only is resistance futile, but that it is immoral, barbaric, depraved, and unworthy of a “thinking” individual. By promoting the stereotype of a “racist redneck resistance”, they have made the idea of a struggle for White Identity a veritable sin in the minds of nearly every White person. In short: they have convinced European-derived peoples that a prolonged suicide is preferable to the unmitigated evil of “racism”.

I love how you don't throw in the worst genocide in human history TWICE(Hitler, the American Colonists), the apartheid in S. African and the Berlin Conference of 1885 and MANY OTHER DISGUSTING THINGS.

There have been as many disgusting, awful, ridiculously immoral white men as there have been of any other race, but the difference is that when a white man does it it affects ALOT more people. Hey, how about the people at Enron and Wall Street who have made many people homeless without 401 k plans? Oh, lets just forget about that one

The guy who wrote this letter is a fucking racist who has NO IDEA of history and what the white man has done to the world all on his own. Didn't you guys kills Jesus too? Thats right, a white guy named Pontius Pilot. Oh, and didn't a white guy try and murder every Jew and Native American that he could? Oh, thats right, he did.

Get your facts straight moron before you post some dumbshit like this

Im white as casper the ghost and I look creepy......I wish I was a beautiful tanned brazillian.....sigh

I love how you don't throw in the worst genocide in human history TWICE(Hitler, the American Colonists), the apartheid in S. African and the Berlin Conference of 1885 and MANY OTHER DISGUSTING THINGS.

There have been as many disgusting, awful, ridiculously immoral white men as there have been of any other race, but the difference is that when a white man does it it affects ALOT more people. Hey, how about the people at Enron and Wall Street who have made many people homeless without 401 k plans? Oh, lets just forget about that one

The guy who wrote this letter is a fucking racist who has NO IDEA of history and what the white man has done to the world all on his own. Didn't you guys kills Jesus too? Thats right, a white guy named Pontius Pilot. Oh, and didn't a white guy try and murder every Jew and Native American that he could? Oh, thats right, he did.

Get your facts straight moron before you post some dumbshit like this

^^^Strong argument for birth control.

That's bizarre. If I were to say of my white child, "It's my white child who's beautiful. Pure-race white children are healthier and smarter", you'd shit your pants and spit up on the keyboard at the same time. But you have no qualms about some quasi-scientific appeal to breeding by way of advocating for miscegenation.

Its so sad that you've actually reproduced kids who are like you. I am a mix and I and everyone around me firmly believe that we are the next step in the evolutionary line. Its called SPREADING THE GENE POOL dumbass

Its so sad that you've actually reproduced kids who are like you. I am a mix and I and everyone around me firmly believe that we are the next step in the evolutionary line. Its called SPREADING THE GENE POOL dumbass

I've read where some say it is called contaminating it.

I constantly hear black people comment on how the American government opresses them. In this day in age we have black people in this country who are very well off and they are not judged by the color of their skin the way they were in the past. Yes there still is some racism alive but there will always be since humans aren't perfect and there is always sin in this world. Think about it from a political standpoint. In America everybody has the ability to live the American dream. That is have own individual freedoms while having the ability to become as successful as you want to be. However, why is it that the black community seems to have so many problems getting out of the "ghetto"? (I put that in parenthesis because I don't think of black communities as "ghettos", if you want to know what a REAL ghetto is like ask a holocaust survivor). Is it because the black community relies entirely too much on the government? Think about the concept of the welfare system for a moment. You don't have to work, you can have as many kids as you want and the government (I'm sorry the working tax payers) will pay for you. That type of program creates no initiative for members of the black community to become educated and eventually productive members of society. It only encourages them to become a burden to our society. Also why do black people call themselves and eachother *******? Nigga is the same as ****** to me, as far as I'm concerned changing the spelling doesn't change the meaning. It is still a derogatory term and shoud be banished from our language. Why do the streets (gangs, drugs, etc..) have so much influence on black youth? Is it because of the lack of a father in the black household. Why do the majority of people who are born into it remain in "poverty". (I put that in parenthesis because most poor people don't live in poverty, if you want to know what real poverty is like go to a third world country. Also the majority of people in "poverty" in America have Tv's, cellphones, computers and other items that are considered luxuries not necessities.) Is it because they fall right into the cycle of "poverty", which is basically a single mother raising her children on a low wage job, meaning her focus is constantly on work (due to working a great deal of time) and not on the child's education. Thus resulting in the child becoming more succeptable to negative influence since there is no father figure to guide the child correctly. Therefore the child falls right into the same lifestyle when it has children. Why is AIDS and HIV such a problem in the black community? Is it because they are sexually irresponsible? How many sexually active members of the black community have been tested for STD's, and of those who have tested positive, make it their duty to inform their parter(s)? The best way to eliminate such a disease is through education. But the black race is doing a very poor job at that. Plus the whole theory that the government created the virus only gives further proof of your sexual irresponsibility if true because there are interracial relationships meaning if the white government is going to endanger it's own white people by possibily exposing them to the vrius then they know black people will have sex in their communities at a rate that will make the virus uncontrolable amongst themselves.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be fun to be able to do an in depth geneological research on William?:razz:

If I came up black or Jewish, I would immediately apply for affirmative action or Israeli citizenship. Then I would commence to suing your dumb ass for racism or anti-Semitism, win, and retire happily. What do you think of that, you stupid fuck?

Problem is, Old Dicks, I've already been adjudicated white. What do you think of that? Got a brilliant opinion on whether our legal system can divine race or ethnicity? Guess what? IT DOES, and nobody questions it. Isn't that interesting? A black files lawsuit number 10 gazillion for discrimini-may-shun, and nobody in the history of the law has ever defended on grounds that a geneological search reveals them to be less than pure black! What do you think of that, you utterly retarded asshole? I don't mean to blast you so hard, but the depths of stupidity evidenced by your post just set me off a little.

Wouldn't it be fun... wouldn't it be fun to put your DNA on the microscope? I bet we reach back into history and find nobody, white, black, brown or yellow, who's ever had an original thought. I bet we find nothing but dick-suckers and Hummel figurine collectors right back to caveman days. I bet your fifty-greats grandmother sat there on the savannah watching Wheel of Fortune and drooling.

Last edited:
I don't fear the white "race" being bred out of existence, though. I see it as an inevitable, and feel we should embrace it.

So why not put a bullet in your brain right now, brown-loving sow? I mean SERIOUSLY. All these whites stepping forward to announce that it's wonderful that the white race is dying... can you imagine Jews doing that? Indians? Anyone? Would you "embrace" the black "race" being bred out of existence? Does anyone not get what's going on here? A race brainwashed to effectuate its own premature demise is one scary fucking thing.

Jesus, God, Mary, Joseph, Odin, Buddha, Moses, forest spirit, Caesar, Hitler, Mussolini, FDR, whoever: hear me! Wake white people the fuck up!

We are not evil people! Even if we are, we have a right to exist!

WHITES HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST!

Ah, but my cyber-screams are of no use. We whites are like a tree falling in the forest with nobody around to hear. Is this how it ends for us?

Last edited:
If I came up black or Jewish, I would immediately apply for affirmative action or Israeli citizenship. Then I would commence to suing your dumb ass for racism or anti-Semitism, win, and retire happily. What do you think of that, you stupid fuck?

Problem is, Old Dicks, I've already been adjudicated white. What do you think of that? Got a brilliant opinion on whether our legal system can divine race or ethnicity? Guess what? IT DOES, and nobody questions it. Isn't that interesting? A black files lawsuit number 10 gazillion for discrimini-may-shun, and nobody in the history of the law has ever defended on grounds that a geneological search reveals them to be less than pure black! What do you think of that, you utterly retarded asshole? I don't mean to blast you so hard, but the depths of stupidity evidenced by your post just set me off a little.

Wouldn't it be fun... wouldn't it be fun to put your DNA on the microscope? I bet we reach back into history and find nobody, white, black, brown or yellow, who's ever had an original thought. I bet we find nothing but dick-suckers and Hummel figurine collectors right back to caveman days. I bet your fifty-greats grandmother sat there on the savannah watching Wheel of Fortune and drooling.

With posts like these, I can see how you could sway people to your way of thinking.

So classy................

Forum List

Back