Letter: Obama's 'change' will be America's downfall

soosie

Rookie
Apr 14, 2009
Barack Hussein Obama should not be considered for the office of president of the United States. Read and open your eyes to his background.

His mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was a radical leftist and cultural Marxist. Her background of religion and education was always to the left. Barack is quoted as saying his mother was “the dominant figure in my formative years — the values she taught me continue to be my touchstone when it comes to how I go about the world of politics.”

Then comes Barack’s wife, Michelle Obama. Barack has said, “Do not talk about my wife or family.” I wonder why. Every other presidential candidate’s wife has been talked about. Michelle attended Princeton University and submitted in 1985 her thesis, titled, “Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community.” This was written under her maiden name, Michelle LaVaughn Robinson. Everyone should read this thesis. It is quite clear that Michelle has a chip on her shoulder. We do not need this in the White House.

Obama does not salute the flag. I wonder if he knows the words to our national anthem.

His purported “change” would be the downfall of the United States of America. We don’t speak to enemies and enemies don’t speak to us. They only attack the United States. Let’s not forget 9/11. Wake up, Americans.

Letter: Obama's 'change' will be America's downfall : Letters : TCPalm

This is more than a year old. It does not cover any new ground. Can't you come up with anything that's timely and relevant?

This is more than a year old. It does not cover any new ground. Can't you come up with anything that's timely and relevant?

You can learn some useful things by taking a look at the past and how it can shape the future.

You can learn some useful things by taking a look at the past and how it can shape the future.
We learn nothing by pasting year-old fake letters.

We learn by dissecting TODAY. Today, he's the President and should be tied to his policies. He should be watch dogged, should be held accountable. Rehashing this partisan year-old shit that everyone knows or should know, is a waste of time.

I personally focus on what any President is doing TODAY.

Forum List

Back