Letter I wrote to Muslim Congressman Keith Ellison

So you put a link up to Morning Joe and the first face that pops up is, are you ready? KEITH ELLISON! Hilarious. Simply hilarious. I love it. Do it again.

You're right. I was Tavis Smiley. But the story stands. Bush lied about Iraq.

Protecting Bush Jr. is slamming both Bush Sr. and the CIA. That can't be denied.

To suggest that Bush Sr., who was president, had been in the military and had been the head of the CIA was so incompetent and inept is crazy. Especially after seeing the fiasco that is his son.

wrong again asswipe. I clicked the link I posted and it's clearly Tavis Smiley that old Joe is talking too..

Who cares if I misspelled a word. The story stands:

To suggest that Bush Sr., who was president, had been in the military and had been the head of the CIA was so incompetent and inept is crazy. Especially after seeing the fiasco that is his son.

you misspelled two words you fucking moron 1 tavis 2 ellison..

there is a point you missed and you did not protect our much maligned CIA. Bush Sr. had not only been head of the CIA, but also led America into Desert Storm. No one knocks an enemy down and then ignores them. After Saddam was chased out of Kuwait back into Iraq, of course the CIA and other American intelligence agencies kept a close watch on Iraq. Morning Joe is insane to think they didn't. You don't turn your back on an enemy, especially after you've given them a black eye. Bush Sr., after being president and head of the CIA and been in the military would know this better than anyone. It think he didn't order close surveillance of Iraq after Desert Storm is ludicrous. No ever remembers to mention that one fact. If Bush wanted to know about Iraq, he should have asked his father.

Even if EVERY word was misspelled, the story stands. That's what the right wing hates. They know they slammed a good president and it's been pointed out to them. So the "SCREAM" "To words have ben mispelled".

there is a point you missed and you did not protect our much maligned CIA. Bush Sr. had not only been head of the CIA, but also led America into Desert Storm. No one knocks an enemy down and then ignores them. After Saddam was chased out of Kuwait back into Iraq, of course the CIA and other American intelligence agencies kept a close watch on Iraq. Morning Joe is insane to think they didn't. You don't turn your back on an enemy, especially after you've given them a black eye. Bush Sr., after being president and head of the CIA and been in the military would know this better than anyone. It think he didn't order close surveillance of Iraq after Desert Storm is ludicrous. No ever remembers to mention that one fact. If Bush wanted to know about Iraq, he should have asked his father.

Even if EVERY word was misspelled, the story stands. That's what the right wing hates. They know they slammed a good president and it's been pointed out to them. So the "SCREAM" "To words have ben mispelled".

It is not a story unless it makes sense.

So..who was in charge of the CIA during that 8 year gap between George Sr. and George Jr.?

e05ddf60574606562061562.png

So let me get this straight. rdope writes an e-mail to congressman Ellison complaining about his appearing on Morning Joe. It turns out that it wasn't the congressman, instead it was Tavis Smiley. rdope wasn't able to tell them apart.

But we're supposed to ignore his not being able to correctly identify them because Bush Sr was the head of the CIA?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Congressman Keith Ellison was on Morning Joe. Joe went ballistic when Ellison said Bush Jr. lied to America.

Joe had the nerve and the gall to blame our invasion of Iraq on the brave men and women of the CIA. People who put their lives on the line every day, for this country.

Dear Mr. Ellison,
I thought you did a great job of explaining that Bush "misled" America into Iraq, but there is a point you missed and you did not protect our much maligned CIA. Bush Sr. had not only been head of the CIA, but also led America into Desert Storm. No one knocks an enemy down and then ignores them. After Saddam was chased out of Kuwait back into Iraq, of course the CIA and other American intelligence agencies kept a close watch on Iraq. Morning Joe is insane to think they didn't. You don't turn your back on an enemy, especially after you've given them a black eye. Bush Sr., after being president and head of the CIA and been in the military would know this better than anyone. It think he didn't order close surveillance of Iraq after Desert Storm is ludicrous. No ever remembers to mention that one fact. If Bush wanted to know about Iraq, he should have asked his father. And yes, it is just that simple.

Remember, the Bush Administration outed a covert agent of the CIA because he didn't like hearing the truth. So is it any wonder he blamed Iraq on subordinates?

And after Iraq cost this nation 4,000 young lives, maimed for life more than 30,000 other Americans, and bankrupted our nation, to suggest Bush kept America "safe" is a terrible lie. Remember, he told the nation to "go shopping". Because he didn't want Americans involved in critical thinking pertaining to his fiasco.

The right wing, including Joe, should stop trashing our CIA and President Bush Sr. If Bush Jr. wasn't his idiot son, you know the father would have spoken out long ago.

The right can go crazy protecting Bush Jr. Too bad they don't protect our CIA with same zeal. Remember, it's the CIA who are the heroes here. It's the CIA who puts their lives on the line.

I forwarded this e-mail to Congressman Ellison at:

https://forms.house.gov/ellison/webforms/issue_subscribe.htm
When was this...this morning?

I wish I would bump into Joe one of these days.

I'd give him a WHOPPING batch slap!

WHAPS!!!!

REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

So let me get this straight. rdope writes an e-mail to congressman Ellison complaining about his appearing on Morning Joe. It turns out that it wasn't the congressman, instead it was Tavis Smiley. rdope wasn't able to tell them apart.

But we're supposed to ignore his not being able to correctly identify them because Bush Sr was the head of the CIA?

That pretty much sums up the thread.

By George H. W., I think you've got it!

Congressman Keith Ellison was on Morning Joe. Joe went ballistic when Ellison said Bush Jr. lied to America.

Joe had the nerve and the gall to blame our invasion of Iraq on the brave men and women of the CIA. People who put their lives on the line every day, for this country.

Dear Mr. Ellison,
I thought you did a great job of explaining that Bush "misled" America into Iraq, but there is a point you missed and you did not protect our much maligned CIA. Bush Sr. had not only been head of the CIA, but also led America into Desert Storm. No one knocks an enemy down and then ignores them. After Saddam was chased out of Kuwait back into Iraq, of course the CIA and other American intelligence agencies kept a close watch on Iraq. Morning Joe is insane to think they didn't. You don't turn your back on an enemy, especially after you've given them a black eye. Bush Sr., after being president and head of the CIA and been in the military would know this better than anyone. It think he didn't order close surveillance of Iraq after Desert Storm is ludicrous. No ever remembers to mention that one fact. If Bush wanted to know about Iraq, he should have asked his father. And yes, it is just that simple.

Remember, the Bush Administration outed a covert agent of the CIA because he didn't like hearing the truth. So is it any wonder he blamed Iraq on subordinates?

And after Iraq cost this nation 4,000 young lives, maimed for life more than 30,000 other Americans, and bankrupted our nation, to suggest Bush kept America "safe" is a terrible lie. Remember, he told the nation to "go shopping". Because he didn't want Americans involved in critical thinking pertaining to his fiasco.

The right wing, including Joe, should stop trashing our CIA and President Bush Sr. If Bush Jr. wasn't his idiot son, you know the father would have spoken out long ago.

The right can go crazy protecting Bush Jr. Too bad they don't protect our CIA with same zeal. Remember, it's the CIA who are the heroes here. It's the CIA who puts their lives on the line.

I forwarded this e-mail to Congressman Ellison at:

https://forms.house.gov/ellison/webforms/issue_subscribe.htm
When was this...this morning?

I wish I would bump into Joe one of these days.

I'd give him a WHOPPING batch slap!

WHAPS!!!!

REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

No, you wouldn't, you pansy.

And keep reading. Rderp screwed up. Again. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back