Letter I have written to Democrats in my college newspaper

ChrisH

Oct 6, 2004
Louisiana
I hope it gets published!!!
Democrats put themselves on a pedestal. Democrats believe that their views are the right views, and anyone who has different views is unintelligent, uninformed, and/ or a country hick who sits at his farm sucking on straw all day. This is completely false! On Election Day America’s voice was heard, loud and clear! Unless the Democrats change, this signals a possible end to the Democratic Party as we know it.
Democrats believe that America is a majority in their favor. They believe that a majority of Americans are Democrats. They believe that a majority of Americans are pro-choice. They believe that a majority of Americans are pro-gay. In general, they think a majority of Americans support and agree with their views and their views only. On Tuesday, November 2nd, of this year, Democrats were proven wrong!
America elected President Bush on November 2nd by an overwhelming majority. He won the popular vote by over 3.5 million votes, received the most votes of any president in history, and was the first president since 1988 to win the popular vote by a majority. Even Blue states gave President Bush much more support than was expected. Some blue states were even in play for President Bush just weeks and days before the election. On this day we also saw Republicans pick up seats in the Senate, Congress, and as state Governors. It has become clear that America is becoming more conservative.
It is time now for Democrats to stop following the Republican hating, left wing extremist Michael Moore’s, and other Hollywood pansies, and musicians, and their hate rallies. It is time for Democrats to realize that this country does not overwhelmingly share their views, and that true morals and values do matter. It is time for Democrats to come together, show their respect and support for President Bush and work together, putting aside party lines. Unless Democrats can come down from their pedestal, respect the views and beliefs of others, and reach middle ground, they will continue to see themselves defeated until they are no more. Let’s work together to make America better!

Good article.

Now, did you also go ahead and paint a bullseye on your ass?

Liberals get mean when you have them cornered.

I agree though...I went to the DU which I have never looked at before. They have a Anti-President page, now thats not very American. I believe if Kerry would have won we wouldn't like it, but we would get behind him and do what we got to do. I'm tired of hearing the Anti-America Bullshit from Americans. WTF is wrong with these people. I think thier just so used to getting what they wan't they cry and whine when they don't.

It's like an entire generation of spoiled children. I don't like to use the "government as parent" analogy, but think about it. During the Clinton years, America was their family and Government their parents. Their parents gave them everything they wanted. No thought of spoiling them, so spoiled they became. When Bush comes in and dislikes all those entitlements, they piss and moan and whine and cry that Parent Government won't let them get a ton of money without doing anything anymore. They are pre-teens without their allowance.

I haven't painted the bulls eye. But, I don't work for the newspaper, I just submitted it as an opinion, which I hope they publish. The paper seems to be liberal, but it has some conservative writers, of which one I submitted the letter to. Hopefully none of the liberals actually know who I am, but if they do and want to confront me, I say bring it on! I am tired of the condescending attitude of liberals and their constant stereotypes of Republicans. My letter is more of a warning to them. Keep it up and say goodbye to your party as you know it! :chains:

ChrisH said:
I haven't painted the bulls eye. But, I don't work for the newspaper, I just submitted it as an opinion, which I hope they publish. The paper seems to be liberal, but it has some conservative writers, of which one I submitted the letter to. Hopefully none of the liberals actually know who I am, but if they do and want to confront me, I say bring it on! I am tired of the condescending attitude of liberals and their constant stereotypes of Republicans. My letter is more of a warning to them. Keep it up and say goodbye to your party as you know it! :chains:

Chris I salute you and your cause may god bless you and help you defeat these worthless over opinionated libs........ :banana:

Change your name and move before the lefty brownshirts track you down, paint swastika's on your lawn, trash your car and burn down your house. QUICK - they'll be after you with a vengence.

Good for you. Keep it up.

Forum List

Back