letter from someone "ripping apart" families

EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue

if you're using this situation to further your hate against trump - fuck you.
Ignorant fuk. Did you even bother to read the letter?

Check this out swill:

All of these kids were sick or ill. It might be something as simple as dehydration but often times it was more than that. Much more……..

Such as the 10 year old girl that I flew who had been raped no less than 10 times on her journey. Her private parts torn by the continued trauma inflicted each night of her stay in the dessert. Her screams and cries of mistrust still haunt me to this day when I think about it.

Then there was a little boy who was only 5 years old covered in scabies, flees, and abscesses with a broken jaw from being hit by a smuggler for crying.

There were many kids that were so malnourished and dehydrated that they could not hold any solid food down and were delirious from sun exposure. Most of these kids had never slept under a roof their entire lives. They certainly never slept in a bed as they often slept on the ground with animals in their home countries.

At the centers where these children were housed they cried aloud. Why wouldn’t they? Most had been on a journey that no human should ever go through. Most have never been able to trust a single soul their entire lives, even their parents. They were afraid of the future.

----------------

Don't you get it? These kids were fleeing death to get here. Seeking asylum is not illegal.
What made Republicans these heartless and mean spirited people? I don't understand how such nastiness could exist in our country masquerading as a political party. I've heard Steve Miller in the White House enjoys seeing these children suffering.

“Stephen Actually Enjoys Seeing Those Pictures”: The West Wing Fractures Over Trump’s Migrant-Family Policy
Stephen-miller-Stephen-Bannon.jpg

The deplorables have turned despicable.
Your inability to understand both sides of the issue is telling. Tone deaf. How did the deplorables thing work out for you? Go ahead and double down on stupid. We are counting on it in the mids.

EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue

if you're using this situation to further your hate against trump - fuck you.
Ignorant fuk. Did you even bother to read the letter?

Check this out swill:

All of these kids were sick or ill. It might be something as simple as dehydration but often times it was more than that. Much more……..

Such as the 10 year old girl that I flew who had been raped no less than 10 times on her journey. Her private parts torn by the continued trauma inflicted each night of her stay in the dessert. Her screams and cries of mistrust still haunt me to this day when I think about it.

Then there was a little boy who was only 5 years old covered in scabies, flees, and abscesses with a broken jaw from being hit by a smuggler for crying.

There were many kids that were so malnourished and dehydrated that they could not hold any solid food down and were delirious from sun exposure. Most of these kids had never slept under a roof their entire lives. They certainly never slept in a bed as they often slept on the ground with animals in their home countries.

At the centers where these children were housed they cried aloud. Why wouldn’t they? Most had been on a journey that no human should ever go through. Most have never been able to trust a single soul their entire lives, even their parents. They were afraid of the future.

----------------

Don't you get it? These kids were fleeing death to get here. Seeking asylum is not illegal.
What made Republicans these heartless and mean spirited people? I don't understand how such nastiness could exist in our country masquerading as a political party. I've heard Steve Miller in the White House enjoys seeing these children suffering.

“Stephen Actually Enjoys Seeing Those Pictures”: The West Wing Fractures Over Trump’s Migrant-Family Policy
Stephen-miller-Stephen-Bannon.jpg

The deplorables have turned despicable.
Your inability to understand both sides of the issue is telling. Tone deaf. How did the deplorables thing work out for you? Go ahead and double down on stupid. We are counting on it in the mids.

How did the deplorable thing work out? It snatched the presidency from elitist, tone deaf Hillary Clinton.

Forum List

Back