Letter from a Former Roman Catholic

Stop--The best way to establish Rivera's authenticity is to furnish documents from the RCC tht establish his claims.

Publishing what other think or feel, even if they are guided by the Holy Spirit, is not a serious attempt to do that.

Do I trust the RCC polity? No

But I am not going to let my emotions about the RCC past or some perceived agenda give credence to a tall tale telling flim flam artist.

You have to be pretty damn gullible t believe whatever words that fall out of Alberto Rivera's mouth. Extremely gullible, and unnecessarily so considering the track record of the organization you are criticizing.
Your making a false claim again. The evidence of the Roman Church's accusations have been published in a book called Is Alberto for real? The Roman Vatican has denied Alberto Rivera was a Jesuit and when presented with evidence they refused to respond. They tried to stop the publishing of the book "Alberto" and when they could not stop the publishing they didn't move to bring a lawsuit because they knew it would expose them as liars. Instead they threatened and used underhanded methods to try and stop him. Such as the Jesuits attempting to murder him 5 times. Then finally he was poisoned to death. That is how they handled the matter - still they have not been able to stop Jack Chick Publishing company - so they have slandered him viciously in order to try and destroy his reputation. That is how this Roman Catholic Institution operates.

Once again, you are pretending that none of this evidence exists! Alberto Rivera and Jack Chick have produced a great deal of evidence and there are independent sources - books - authors of those books that confirm what they are saying. So where is your evidence to refute any of it?

You continually come up with nothing and it is no surprise because you are a wicked company yourself - just as this anti-Christ Institution you defend is.

You spend your days on this board trying to destroy the faith of others - people who are making their first steps towards Jesus Christ - and just how long do you believe God is going to continue to watch you do this without acting? His eye is on you and He sees everything you are doing on this board. EVERYTHING.

Do you think that God Almighty is going to continue to allow you to act so wickedly? To even harm the faith of others? You yourself refuse to come to him but that is not good enough for you, Amrchaos. You want to destroy the faith of those who would come to him. Acting as a gatekeeper with your continual crafty arguments and false accusations against the Word of God and the authenticity of the Bible. Your days are numbered. You do not know your last day - only God knows such things.

Where will you be if you should die in your sleep tonight? Heaven or hell? You already know the answer. Are you so foolish as to believe that Satan would ever tell you the truth? That he would ever keep a promise to you, to reward you for destroying souls and leading them to hell?

Keeping ones word is a virtue. Telling the truth is a virtue. Hell has no virtues. Neither does Satan. Satan isn't going to do anything for you but destroy you after he has finished using you. It may just be sooner than you think. You had better repent and plead for the mercy of God - ask Him to forgive you for what you have been into and believe on Jesus Christ who you have been denying here - and receive His forgiveness and your own salvation.

You are another one here that is on the fast track to hell. Your time is running out. Repent or you will be destroyed and spend all eternity in hell. Then you'll be wishing you had listened to me this very night. REPENT, the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Prepare yourself and get right with God. Tonight.

Show me the documents proving the RCC started Islam!!

Not books claiming the Holy ghost told whomever such and such or claims from 'witnesses' that repeat they heard the same story.

I want actual documentation--if you don't have it, then stop pushing this fantastical BS on us. All it does is discredit anyone with a legitimate complaint against the RCC.

By the way, books by kooks without real evidence is the same as hearsay. I want real evidence, not some fruitcakes word with poor footnotes and false references.

You do know the difference, right
Look at the Rome's Islam thread. Then see WWI & WWII The cause behind it thread and look at the posts on the Prophet by Jack Chick publications. The facts are all there. There were no false footnotes or false references. You obviously are looking for a way NOT TO BELIEVE the truth when it is presented to you. Nevertheless the facts have been presented on this board. (more than once)

"Letter from a Former Roman Catholic"

Is in no way representative of all Catholics or their faith, nor is this letter in any way 'accurate' or 'authoritative' concerning Catholicism.

It is not only accurate - it is quoting others who lived in earlier times and agree with the author. Even H. G. Wells...... read this part of the letter for yourself, Clayton. The history is all there. It is most definitely accurate and as a born again Christian and former Catholic he has more authority than a anti Christ priest or false prophet wearing the title of "pope". Wake up.

H. G. Wells, noted historical, in his book, CRUX ANSATA, states:

Page 105 - "Roman Catholicism is a broken and utterly desperate thing, capable only of malignant mischief in our awakening world.' Page 155 - "I think that it stands for everything most hostile to mental emancipation and stimulation of mankind. It is the completest most highly organized system of prejudices and antagonisms in existence. Everywhere in the world there is ignorance and prejudice, but the greatest examples of these, with the most extensive prestige and the most intimate entanglement with traditional institutions, is the Roman Catholic Church. It presents many faces towards the world, but everywhere it is systematic in its fight against freedom."

c.) Lord Macaulay, says on page 548 of his 1852 ESSAYS ON RANKE'S HISTORY OF THE POPES:

It is impossible to deny that the polity of the Church of Rome is the very masterpiece of human wisdom....the experience of 1200 eventful years, the ingenuity and patient care of forty generations of statesmen, have improved that polity to such perfection, that, among the contrivances which have been devised for DECEIVING AND CONTROLLING MANKIND, IT OCCUPIES THE HIGHEST PLACE.

"But even with such a great cloud of witnesses, one might be tempted to ask the following question, "Has not Rome changed recently?"

To answer this most vital question, I turn again to the message of D. Martin Lloyd Jones:

'Ah, but you say, 'has not the Roman Catholic Church changed? You are simply looking back, you are speaking as if you lived in the 16th century - don't you realize that you are living in the 20th century? My answer is quite simple.
The proudest boast of the Roman Catholic Church is this, that she never changes, Semper eadem.

How can she change? If she changes she will be admitting that she was wrong in the past - but she was saying than that she is infallible, and that the Pope is the Vicar of Christ and cannot make a mistake. If she says that she is capable of change she is denying her central claim!

She does not say that she is changing and she never will. The Church of Rome remains the same.

If anything, she is even worse. She has 'added' things to what she taught in 16th century, such as Papal infallibility,ect.

No, there is no change in the Church of Rome. And if there ever is one great world Church, it will be because the Church of Rome has absorbed all the rest and swallowed them in their ignorance! In the light of all of this evidence, should we give any credence to what Rome has to say about the persons of Jack Chick and Alberto Rivera? God forbid!

... What anti Catholic threads? These threads are about Catholic Romanism being anti-Protestant, anti-Semitic and there is quite a history I should add.

My grandfather was a Jew, my wife is a Lutheran and you try to tell me I hate them? This rumor is humoresquely.

For instance, anyone who is not a Catholic is considered to be a heretic according to the Roman Doctrine and worthy of being put to death. The Council of Trent has never been done away with. Did you know that? Now you do!

In Trient was a council? One moment please ... Germans were not there ... results ... dumdi dumdi dumm dideldi ... Nice City ... no ... nowhere the allowness to kill you. Bad luck. The world is not perfect.

The doctrine of the Roman Catholic Institution needs to be examined and discussed.

Okay. Start to examine. See you in 400 years.

Glad to see you reading, MDK! Stay tuned! There is much more to come! (God willing)

Eine kleine Frühlingsweise, nimmt mein Herz mit auf die Reise, in die schöne weite Welt hinaus. Dort, wo bunte Blumen blühen, dort, wo weiße Wolken ziehen, steht am Waldesrand ein Haus. Still, ohne Sorgen, friedlich geborgen, liegt dort die Welt im Sonnenschein. Unter uralten Bäumen lässt es sich träumen, in den goldnen Frühlingstag hinein.

Alle Bienen summen leise, meine kleine Frühlingsweise. Bunte Falter flattern hin und her. Die Natur auf allen Wegen, streut den schönsten Blütensegen, und die Rosen duften süß und schwer. Doch wie bald ist all diese Pracht entschwunden, die ein schöner Tag uns im Mai gebracht. Denn ein kalter Reif hat in nebelgrauen Stunden, alles Grün vernichtet in einer Nacht. Längst schon sind verstummt alle Vöglein auf den Zweigen, auch die Falter tanzen nicht mehr ihren Reigen. Selbst die alten Bäume hüllen frierend sich in Schweigen, und den kleinen Blümlein ist so traurig zumut.

Da ertönt ganz leise weise, meine kleine Frühlingsweise, bis die goldne Sonne strahlend lacht. Und die Blumen blühen, [Kinder], auch die Wolken ziehen wieder, und vergessen ist die kalte Nacht. Freut euch der Jugend, nutzt jede Stunde, wenn euch die Sonne scheint im Mai. Sucht die Schönheit im Leben, steht nicht daneben, denn der Frühling geht ja doch so schnell vorbei.

Last edited:
Stop--The best way to establish Rivera's authenticity is to furnish documents from the RCC tht establish his claims.

Publishing what other think or feel, even if they are guided by the Holy Spirit, is not a serious attempt to do that.

Do I trust the RCC polity? No

But I am not going to let my emotions about the RCC past or some perceived agenda give credence to a tall tale telling flim flam artist.

You have to be pretty damn gullible t believe whatever words that fall out of Alberto Rivera's mouth. Extremely gullible, and unnecessarily so considering the track record of the organization you are criticizing.
Your making a false claim again. The evidence of the Roman Church's accusations have been published in a book called Is Alberto for real? The Roman Vatican has denied Alberto Rivera was a Jesuit and when presented with evidence they refused to respond. They tried to stop the publishing of the book "Alberto" and when they could not stop the publishing they didn't move to bring a lawsuit because they knew it would expose them as liars. Instead they threatened and used underhanded methods to try and stop him. Such as the Jesuits attempting to murder him 5 times. Then finally he was poisoned to death. That is how they handled the matter - still they have not been able to stop Jack Chick Publishing company - so they have slandered him viciously in order to try and destroy his reputation. That is how this Roman Catholic Institution operates.

Once again, you are pretending that none of this evidence exists! Alberto Rivera and Jack Chick have produced a great deal of evidence and there are independent sources - books - authors of those books that confirm what they are saying. So where is your evidence to refute any of it?

You continually come up with nothing and it is no surprise because you are a wicked company yourself - just as this anti-Christ Institution you defend is.

You spend your days on this board trying to destroy the faith of others - people who are making their first steps towards Jesus Christ - and just how long do you believe God is going to continue to watch you do this without acting? His eye is on you and He sees everything you are doing on this board. EVERYTHING.

Do you think that God Almighty is going to continue to allow you to act so wickedly? To even harm the faith of others? You yourself refuse to come to him but that is not good enough for you, Amrchaos. You want to destroy the faith of those who would come to him. Acting as a gatekeeper with your continual crafty arguments and false accusations against the Word of God and the authenticity of the Bible. Your days are numbered. You do not know your last day - only God knows such things.

Where will you be if you should die in your sleep tonight? Heaven or hell? You already know the answer. Are you so foolish as to believe that Satan would ever tell you the truth? That he would ever keep a promise to you, to reward you for destroying souls and leading them to hell?

Keeping ones word is a virtue. Telling the truth is a virtue. Hell has no virtues. Neither does Satan. Satan isn't going to do anything for you but destroy you after he has finished using you. It may just be sooner than you think. You had better repent and plead for the mercy of God - ask Him to forgive you for what you have been into and believe on Jesus Christ who you have been denying here - and receive His forgiveness and your own salvation.

You are another one here that is on the fast track to hell. Your time is running out. Repent or you will be destroyed and spend all eternity in hell. Then you'll be wishing you had listened to me this very night. REPENT, the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Prepare yourself and get right with God. Tonight.

Show me the documents proving the RCC started Islam!!

Not books claiming the Holy ghost told whomever such and such or claims from 'witnesses' that repeat they heard the same story.

I want actual documentation--if you don't have it, then stop pushing this fantastical BS on us. All it does is discredit anyone with a legitimate complaint against the RCC.

By the way, books by kooks without real evidence is the same as hearsay. I want real evidence, not some fruitcakes word with poor footnotes and false references.

You do know the difference, right

Look at the Rome's Islam thread. Then see WWI & WWII The cause behind it thread and look at the posts on the Prophet by Jack Chick publications. The facts are all there. There were no false footnotes or false references. You obviously are looking for a way NOT TO BELIEVE the truth when it is presented to you. Nevertheless the facts have been presented on this board. (more than once)

From Rome's Islam
The information is based on the testimony and information gathered by Dr. Alberto Rivera, ex-Jesuit priest and Bishop who became a born again Christian.

Hearsay by one source(Rivera) is rarely considered solid evidence.

Oh contraire Mon Fraire! AmreChaos, there are many sources confirming Alberto Rivera which is what the letter actually points out. He isn't alone - and if that were not enough there is Avro Manhattan and his books on the Jesuits too. As for you...... it is clear that your conscience is troubling you this morning. I shall not interfere with the process. Carry on.

... The devil's mad and I'm glad! Hallelujah!

What about if the devil's glad because you are mad? Maranatha. Alleluja. Did you ever hear about that human beings are able to think completly irreal? We are making lots of mistakes in calcualtions or plans or interpretations. I saw once a video where people stood on a bridge while a gigantic wave of water came down the river. They were very interested in this phenomenon and filmed and discussed about. Suddenly they recogniced: This is the reality and not their toughts about realities. They started to run - but it was to late. The bridge crashed down under their feet. I guess no one survived.

So let me ask you what you imagine how the world will be if you will have erased all Catholics from this planet. What is better in this case?

Zaangalewa says:
So let me ask you what you imagine how the world will be if you will have erased all Catholics from this planet. What is better in this case?

My response:
Notice how he twists this around? It has never been a question of anyone talking about erasing all Catholics from the planet. That has never even been suggested! It has been his church which has suggested to erase all protestants and Jews from the planet for the good of the "MOTHER ROMAN CHURCH". As the Jesuits put it, for the greater glory of God!

Despicable? Yes! True? Absolutely! The only group I've ever heard of claiming to "serve God" and find it their duty to murder all the heretics (non Catholics ) Is the Roman Catholic Institution. Which is the purpose of these discussions. They are NOT The One True Church. They are not THE CHURCH. They are not even "a" church! They are a cult! Let us pray people wake up and escape it before it is too late for them.

... Zaangalewa says:

My response:
Notice how he twists this around? It has never been a question of anyone talking about erasing all Catholics from the planet. That has never even been suggested! It has been his church which has suggested to erase all protestants and Jews from the planet for the good of the "MOTHER ROMAN CHURCH". As the Jesuits put it, for the greater glory of God!

Despicable? Yes! True? Absolutely! The only group I've ever heard of claiming to "serve God" and find it their duty to murder all the heretics (non Catholics ) Is the Roman Catholic Institution. Which is the purpose of these discussions. They are NOT The One True Church. They are not THE CHURCH. They are not even "a" church! They are a cult! Let us pray people wake up and escape it before it is too late for them.

... it speaks ... whooow ...

Last edited:
Oh contraire Mon Fraire! AmreChaos, there are many sources confirming Alberto Rivera which is what the letter actually points out. He isn't alone - and if that were not enough there is Avro Manhattan and his books on the Jesuits too. As for you...... it is clear that your conscience is troubling you this morning. I shall not interfere with the process. Carry on.

Where and when does Manhattan support Rivera's story about Rome starting Islam?

He does not, right?

Was Avro Manhattan aware of Rivera's discovery as a Jesuit - that Cardinal Bea had told he and the other Jesuits the truth behind how Mohammad was indoctrinated by the Vatcian - how Khadija was an agent of the Vatican who had before marrying Mohammad given all her money to the Roman Catholic Church and settled in a convent? That her cousin was the person appointed to interpret Mohammad's dreams, etc and direct him in all these matters? How would Avro Manhattan have privilege to know such things as Avro Manhattan was never a Jesuit? Why would Rivera's testimony hinge on Avro Manhattan knowing about the history of the Roman Vatican and their master plan of deceit against the Arab people? Explain yourself.

Note this - Avro Manhattan was working on finishing his book at the time of his death in 1990. The book - The Prophet - published by Jack Chick Publications didn't even come into print until 1988. It is doubtful many people read it when it first was published as Rivera was just having his story told for the first time in print. Sidney Hunter had just published his book at the same time - 1988 - Is Alberto For Real? What you are attempting to imply is that if Avro Manhattan didn't know of or endorse Alberto Rivera's testimony on what Cardinal Bea told the Jesuit order (of which he was a part of and present for those briefings) that Rivera's story must not be true. That is not only poor logic. It's ridiculous.

here is some of Avro Manhattans' work exposing the Vatican. This book is free:

The Vatican

Last edited:
Thank you for reminding me of Avro Manhattan. I have to add his book to the link Vatican's Holocaust.

Forum List

Back