Letter Details Kennedy Offer To USSR

Reagan nearly caused WWIII with hiw actions at the time , thank god Gorbachev was the man he was and set Ronnie starwars straight

setting aside the typo....i just read the article.....i find it interesting that the dems work against a sitting president in foreign matters.....and think nothing of it....

setting aside the typo....i just read the article.....i find it interesting that the dems work against a sitting president in foreign matters.....and think nothing of it....

Work against a sitting President in foreign matters? If Democrats had worked against a sitting President in foreign matters, we wouldn't be in Iraq right now.

Also, this "letter" as you call it, I laughed at. It has always been clearly obvious throughout his entire political character that Ted Kennedy was for a nuclear freeze. Nice try though. Though I'm surprised that some of you are so quick to believe Ozzie's links when he is known to post half truths, straight out lies, and not even posting links because he leaves out important information about a topic.

That what Democraps do......They hate this country and tedward is now in hell where he belongs:evil:

The counrty you claim to love doesnt exsist and never has.

I live in reality and in reality Reagans was a lousy president.

I love the country we have and all its great possibilities.

You love a country that exsists only in your lie filled brain.

Forum List

Back