Lets's ask again, who won the debate?

cantrecall.jpg

Seems like your boy's chances of winning the WH are sinking faster than that the anchor of the Titantic....down to 25% now. And now he says hr can get "nastier." The DNC is just praying that he does.

Based on the issues I think Donald won the debate. Based on the strategy, Hillary won. Which sort of tosses his point about being better able to handle the Mexicans and Chinese out the window.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

He is down over ten percent in the latest estimate. Do any of you people really think Donnie won the Monday debate?

Of course if you work for him, you will be fired if you say otherwise.

One clue is look at who is blaming the ref. You don’t blame the ref if you won.

One clue is that you are traitor bitch.

One piece of evidence ^^^ is you're a misogynist asshole to dumb to write anything substantial. One piece in this case is enough.
Dumfucks like you never heard that word until media faggots stuck it in your ass.

lol, my primary vocabulary is massive, but I cannot ever recall writing the word Dumbfuck or faggots; asshole is one I use for people like you, simply because it best defines the pieces of human excrement you post.

The fact that you appear to be rather stupid is no excuse, people like you disgust members of the civilized world.

Based on the issues I think Donald won the debate. Based on the strategy, Hillary won. Which sort of tosses his point about being better able to handle the Mexicans and Chinese out the window.

What issues are those? And don't just write "trade issues" becasue most of the meme you believe is simply not true. I refer you to the recent issue of, The Economist, where the issue of free trade is explored in some detail.

Trump's call for law and order is an example of authoritarianism, not a call for justice. Our Criminal Justice System is long on punishment and retribution and short on justice. It needs to be reformed, not doubled downed upon.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

He is down over ten percent in the latest estimate. Do any of you people really think Donnie won the Monday debate?

Of course if you work for him, you will be fired if you say otherwise.

One piece of evidence ^^^ is you're a misogynist asshole to dumb to write anything substantial. One piece in this case is enough.
Dumfucks like you never heard that word until media faggots stuck it in your ass.

lol, my primary vocabulary is massive, but I cannot ever recall writing the word Dumbfuck or faggots; asshole is one I use for people like you, simply because it best defines the pieces of human excrement you post.

The fact that you appear to be rather stupid is no excuse, people like you disgust members of the civilized world.
Eat a dick

Eat a dick

The more you post, the less you matter. You do know that.

Forum List

Back