let's turn out thoughts to texas

CROPS are dying. Throughout central and southern Texas swimmers are being turned away from lakes and pools: the dwindling water supply is for drinking, not splashing around in. In San Antonio people are under strict orders to curb their water use, and if you see your neighbours watering the lawn you are supposed to report them to the police. One town resorted to a prayer service; it got 0.03 inches (0.8mm). In June and July Austin hit triple-digit temperatures on 39 days.

Drought in Texas: Not a cloud | The Economist

nc broke our 2.5 year drought this year....i hope texas breaks their drought soon.

wishing for light gentle rains to head to texas.....for weeks

You report them to SAWS (San Antonio Water System). The Water Nazi's are ALWAYS ready to roll.

Funny thing (not really) ... we had a bond vote in 88 which was a choice between the Alamodome and a desalienation plant and that goof Cisneros, when he wasn't scroggin' his mistress, conned people into voting for the Albatrossdome with the promise of a pro football team.

Cool, huh? Can anyone name our pro football team?:rolleyes:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn it ! :lol:
I was thinking you were full of bullshit when I read your first post.:lol::lol:
Plus it is hard for to believe there is envirnmentalist in Texas.:tongue:

Unfortunatley there are herds of them here, mostly grazing in the larger metropolitan areas. I can barely drive home without hitting one.

Texas Endangered Species Policy, Part II: Salamander Wars
try living in the land of envirnmentalist, we breed them around here. This is why we have dish soap smugglers.

CROPS are dying. Throughout central and southern Texas swimmers are being turned away from lakes and pools: the dwindling water supply is for drinking, not splashing around in. In San Antonio people are under strict orders to curb their water use, and if you see your neighbours watering the lawn you are supposed to report them to the police. One town resorted to a prayer service; it got 0.03 inches (0.8mm). In June and July Austin hit triple-digit temperatures on 39 days.

nc broke our 2.5 year drought this year....i hope texas breaks their drought soon.

You report them to SAWS (San Antonio Water System). The Water Nazi's are ALWAYS ready to roll.

Funny thing (not really) ... we had a bond vote in 88 which was a choice between the Alamodome and a desalienation plant and that goof Cisneros, when he wasn't scroggin' his mistress, conned people into voting for the Albatrossdome with the promise of a pro football team.

The Pendejos ? :lol:

The San Antonio Gunslingers!

is that where they have the bowl game? I read the other day the Pac 10 made a deal that the second place team will now play in the Alamo Bowl.

It's probably God smiting Texas for all the queers in Austin. Did you know that per capita faggotry in Austin is the second highest in the country? Second of course to San Francisco.

It's probably God smiting Texas for all the queers in Austin. Did you know that per capita faggotry in Austin is the second highest in the country? Second of course to San Francisco.

yea right.

Rank City Percentage of City Pop. Population GLB
1 San Francisco 15.4% 94,234
2 Seattle 12.9% 57,993
3 Atlanta 12.8% 39,805
4 Minneapolis 12.5% 34,295
5 Boston 12.3% 50,540
6 Sacramento 9.8% 32,108
7 Portland 8.8% 35,413
8 Denver 8.2% 33,698
9 Washington 8.1% 32,598
10 Orlando 7.7% 12,508

yea right.

Rank City Percentage of City Pop. Population GLB
1 San Francisco 15.4% 94,234
2 Seattle 12.9% 57,993
3 Atlanta 12.8% 39,805
4 Minneapolis 12.5% 34,295
5 Boston 12.3% 50,540
6 Sacramento 9.8% 32,108
7 Portland 8.8% 35,413
8 Denver 8.2% 33,698
9 Washington 8.1% 32,598
10 Orlando 7.7% 12,508

I stand corrected. :cool:

What Austin actually ranks second in is per capita HIV cases (at least they did in the mid-90's). My mistake in assuming a direct correlation to faggotry. :tongue:

No, but how are those Texas Rangers doing with their taxpayer funded baseball stadium?

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would busy himself collecting that type of information. Has he come out of the closet yet?

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would busy himself collecting that type of information. Has he come out of the closet yet?

I think the city advertises it on their vacation brochures. :lol: