• Hillary

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Obama

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Dennis Kusinich.

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is a real chance that Hellary might replace the obvious loser Obummer as the Dems' choice.

I still think the Perry/Rubio ticket will be a Rep Landslide .......... but this way, at least I will have the satisfaction of knowing that even the brainless Dems (apart from the fucking black racists who will continue to vote for their fucking loser, no matter what) are not as abysmally stupid as I thought they were.

Personally I'm all for obstruction.

The art of comprimise is what got us into this mess, so a bunch of republicans have decided to stick to what they know to be right and not give the liberals an inch.

We should all be glad we didn't go with the dnc on the debt ceiling. Those idiots don't understand that the current debt is 95% of gdp. another 5% and it's all over.

And I hope the Democrats and Progressives are taking notes for the next Republican president. :rolleyes:

So do I.

I think debate is a must.

I would hate for the GOP to do and get whatever they want......it will create even more of a divide in our country.

What debate? Saying "if you don't do what I want, I'm going to jeopardize the FF&C of the US" isn't debate, it's blackmail.

And I hope the Democrats and Progressives are taking notes for the next Republican president. :rolleyes:

So do I.

I would hate for the GOP to do and get whatever they want......it will create even more of a divide in our country.

What debate? Saying "if you don't do what I want, I'm going to jeopardize the FF&C of the US" isn't debate, it's blackmail.

I have had it with your spin.
I liked you...thought your posts were insightful...
But your spin and obvious hatred for those that think differently fhan you is repulsive to me.

Let me ask you a question....

DID WE COME TO A RESOLUTION?

DID WE?

Is it the best? No. Does it give either side of the aisle everything they wanted? No.

BUT IT WAS A RESOLUTION.

So what you continue to refer to as "taking hostage" and "terrorism" was actually DEBATE IN ACTION.

Just becuase they stood their ground so they were not walked all over does not mean they were looking to create a default....they stood their ground durning the debate to ensure a deal that is acceptable by everyone.

Jeez...get off it and open your freaking mind.

You are WAY TOO intelligent to fall for the spin.....

Personally I'm all for obstruction.

The art of comprimise is what got us into this mess, so a bunch of republicans have decided to stick to what they know to be right and not give the liberals an inch.

We should all be glad we didn't go with the dnc on the debt ceiling. Those idiots don't understand that the current debt is 95% of gdp. another 5% and it's all over.

Dems sticking to thier morals? :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, if they actually beleive that spending money to 100% of GDP was a good idea, then they should stick to that idea and dig thier heels in. That way more and more people will learn what a bunch of dangerous idiots you guys are.

So do I.

But your spin and obvious hatred for those that think differently fhan you is repulsive to me.

DID WE?

Is it the best? No. Does it give either side of the aisle everything they wanted? No.

BUT IT WAS A RESOLUTION.

So what you continue to refer to as "taking hostage" and "terrorism" was actually DEBATE IN ACTION.

Just becuase they stood their ground so they were not walked all over does not mean they were looking to create a default....they stood their ground durning the debate to ensure a deal that is acceptable by everyone.

It's not spin but perception. For the first time in close to 100 years the debt ceiling was tied to something a small group within Congress wanted.

The President wanted what all Presidents since 1917 GOT, a clean debt ceiling raise. It was clearly a hostage situation and I hope the GnOP realizes the precedent they set. Can't wait to hear the bitching should the Progressive caucus ever decide to use the Tea Baggers tactics. Gosh, maybe we could get that public option the American people wanted.

DID WE?

BUT IT WAS A RESOLUTION.

It's not spin but perception. For the first time in close to 100 years the debt ceiling was tied to something a small group within Congress wanted.

The President wanted what all Presidents since 1917 GOT, a clean debt ceiling raise. It was clearly a hostage situation and I hope the GnOP realizes the precedent they set. Can't wait to hear the bitching should the Progressive caucus ever decide to use the Tea Baggers tactics. Gosh, maybe we could get that public option the American people wanted.

And, because of that, for the first time in history, a president has taken us to a debt that is 100% of our GDP. The opposition tried to stop him from this historically bad situation, but you got what you wanted and it's bad.

DID WE?

BUT IT WAS A RESOLUTION.

And, because of that, for the first time in history, a president has taken us to a debt that is 100% of our GDP. The opposition tried to stop him from this historically bad situation, but you got what you wanted and it's bad.

I don't believe your statement is true. In the 1940s it was over 100%.

DID WE?

BUT IT WAS A RESOLUTION.

Obamanomics just crashed the dow.

Who were all the idiots that said raising the debt ceiling didnt mean more debt. UMMM I WONDER.................

Day of Debt Deal U.S. Posted Largest One-Day Debt Hike Ever - Katie Pavlich

Forum List

Back