lets think about this mods....

the merging of my thead...and bass' thread has cause a wee bit of confusion....

i think if a mod opts to merge a thread...you should use the thread title of the person you credit the thread to......

what you did was leave bass' title and then slapped my id on it....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/185136-palin-loving-chocolate-lol.html#post4139496

I avoided that thread because I know what it was about and thought the title was insulting to anyone with a brain.

My Solyndra thread got merged with another too, which wasn't that big a deal, but it was disappointing to me because I thought I made it clear in the thread title and OP that I didn't want to reserve the discussion to just Solyndra but wanted to deal with scandals in general and wanted to keep it civil. But that game plan was down the drain when it got merged with and buried inside the other where the usual food fight was fast developing.

But oh well. Again no big deal.

I do wish there was some formula that would allow threads to remain separate when the emphasis is on different tracks.

My Solyndra thread got merged with another too, which wasn't that big a deal, but it was disappointing to me because I thought I made it clear in the thread title and OP that I didn't want to reserve the discussion to just Solyndra but wanted to deal with scandals in general and wanted to keep it civil. But that game plan was down the drain when it got merged with and buried inside the other where the usual food fight was fast developing.

But oh well. Again no big deal.

I do wish there was some formula that would allow threads to remain separate when the emphasis is on different tracks.

Me too. Multiple Mergers become unrecognizable. That's a Thread Killer.

i think if a mod opts to merge a thread...you should use the thread title of the person you credit the thread to......

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/185136-palin-loving-chocolate-lol.html#post4139496
gosh, i guess it could have been me though there have been a couple of threads merged in to your thread....

i didn't even know mods could pick the title on a merge???? the machine(computer) does it automatically i thought??? by time and your title should have matched up as the title since you made the first post????????

it doesn't make sense to me???

I am computer challenged, i admit ..... but i swear i did not change your title on the merge that i did!!!???? (but i suppose i could have hit some button or put some check where it didn't belong) my apologies if i did!

care

gosh, i guess it could have been me though there have been a couple of threads merged in to your thread....

i didn't even know mods could pick the title on a merge???? the machine(computer) does it automatically i thought??? by time and your title should have matched up as the title since you made the first post????????

I am computer challenged, i admit ..... but i swear i did not change your title on the merge that i did!!!???? (but i suppose i could have hit some button or put some check where it didn't belong) my apologies if i did!

care

You can override the Site Pick, which would be the Oldest Thread, or re-title it to what you want.

care

You can override the Site Pick, which would be the Oldest Thread, or re-title it to what you want.
ohhhhhhh, but i didn't do that...at least i don't think i did? i just let the machine do it for me...but who knows? maybe i did????

care

ohhhhhhh, but i didn't do that...at least i don't think i did? i just let the machine do it for me...but who knows? maybe i did????

sybian?

when i merge threads, i go with whichever one was up first.

I dont know about you del

but if a thread of mine ...or anything of mine was suddenly associated with a thread of, or merged with, bass or tanks...

i would be fucking appalled!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back