Let's the Benghazi issue and what the Government knew when

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
Snip1.PNG

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version2.pdf?D=1

Cut the shit, they knew and to this day they are still lying about it. Time to grow up and accept the fact that our Gov isn't what you thought it was.

Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi-----You really need new material.

Translation: " I didn't want to know the truth anyway".

Is that why the right had so many investigations into the Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi incident, knowing all along that they would all come up with the same "no evidence of wrong doing" result every time?

View attachment 216640

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version2.pdf?D=1

Cut the shit, they knew and to this day they are still lying about it. Time to grow up and accept the fact that our Gov isn't what you thought it was.
June 8,1967- The USS Liberty (AGR-5) was viciously and wantonly attacked by air and naval forces of Israel killing 34 and wounding 171 US sailors in international waters off the coast Egypt during the Six Days War. No congressional hearings were held!

October 23, 1983 - The Marine barracks at the Beirut International Airport were truck bombed by terrorists killing 220 Marines, 18 Navy, 3 Army and wounding another 108 personnel during the Lebanese Civil War. No congressional hearings were held!

September 11, 2012 - Two State Department officials and 2 CIA contractors were killed by the militant Islamic group Ansar al-Sharia during the Benghazi attack. Here is a list of the Congressional committee hearings which dragged on year after year;

1. Armed Services Committee
2. Foreign Affairs Committee
3. Judiciary Committee
4. Oversight and Government Reform Committee
5. House Select Committee
6. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
7. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence

Seven Congressional hearings covering a span of years for just four deaths. That's one Hell of a lot of rage for 4 poor souls who were in the wrong place at the wrong time. How many weekends in Mar-a Lago did those political performances in Congress cost the taxpayers.

But well beyond the cost of the faux outrage performed by actors looking for reelection points, how the HELL do those 4 get elevated to God like status and where is even a modicum of thought or consideration given the "Benghazi Four" for the 275 dead and 279 wounded of the other two incidents who were also victims of violence in or proximate to a war zone, just as the "Benghazi 4" were.

Where is your outrage in your search for scapegoats responsible for Benghazi given in kind for those Marines and Sailors of those earlier tragedies? There wasn't enough political gain to be made???? Or perhaps this country just wasn't into that type of political gamesmanship decades ago and have just recently stooped to that much lower level since the Neocons and their ever morphing ilk arrived on the horizon!

Is that why the right had so many investigations into the Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi incident, knowing all along that they would all come up with the same "no evidence of wrong doing" result every time?

You've been shown that Obambi and Bitchlary knew and lied.

I've been shown that the right believes their own lies.

LOL. So the entirety of your response is "Nuh-Uh"? How very intelligent of you.

LOL. So the entirety of your response is "Nuh-Uh"? How very intelligent of you.

Why you are wrong has been explained thousands of times, but facts just seem to be wasted on you, I feel obligated to tell you yet again that you are wrong, but I see no need to repeat the facts that you are already aware of but choose to ignore.

Forum List

Back